Who I am and what Im here to do!

kinglobjaw

Senior
Sep 13, 2005
ORD
www.kinglobjaw.com
Hello! Some will already know me from Flyertalk, as many are like me, and follow both boards. I have never posted on usaviation.com but time after time, I have decided to extend my operations, and begin my work here as well. As dumb as it may sound Kinglobjaw is a long reputation, and has been use for more than 3 years!

US Airways is a great airline, with a rich heritage. I am very close, and really enjoying flying this carrier. I have great experiences with most employees, and know a few. I believe D. Parker, will bring US a good future! I also see not so clear skies ahead, arising, as many DM benefits, and good policies, are being seriously reduced, and removed. After seing what FFOCUS did (close ties with Tempe, AKA nothing really) I personally am doing a campaign called "Really bringing the best of both airlines" a one of the main arguments will be "The Book" which will come around January 2006, before Tempe installs new DM program, and says its too late to go back. One of the main points in here is to make US Airways "the world's largerst, low fare, low cost airline" with Legacy in it. "The book" is some serious stuff, with extensive research done. It will be sent to many important authority within Tempe. Furthermore, I will get support and publishing done from many newspapers that are based in US Airway's hub cities/focus cities, including Philadelphia, Charlotte, Pittsburgh, Boston, New York, Washington DC, Ft Lauderdal, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and San Diego. I will also try to get some help here at my base in Chicago from either the tribune. My operations are strictly domestic. To make it clear "The Book" is not here to criticize US Airways, or ruit it, its also here to complement, and recognize the numerous good things, this airline has offered. I always have a website thats been running for more than 3 years now, that will not be available to the public until, I prepare it for viewing of Tempe. For the time this is all I can say. On behalf, of well myself for now, thank you for letting me introduce myself here on Usaviation, and hopefully my extended operation on this forum a warmly welcome. Sincereley, head of Kinglobjaw, INC and more formally Mark thank you very much!

Welcome, your highness, may I suggest "spellcheck" before you write that book.

Sure thing. One of the biggest things Flyertalk members constantly complained about is the spelling/grammar. I dont have too much time so I type fast, and mainly do not edit what I type; however my most recent posts are much better than before. I will try my best. Oh! No need for highness, it's just how my screename was for many years. Sort of a legacy! Nice to meet you!

Just an FYI - kinglobjaw is a 15 year old who has taken an interest in US Airways. You should take a look at some of the postings on Flyertalk to get an idea of this "book" and reactions in general.

Just an FYI - kinglobjaw is a 15 year old who has taken an interest in US Airways. You should take a look at some of the postings on Flyertalk to get an idea of this "book" and reactions in general.

I've been gone for a while, so I couldn't resist replying to this one.

CLTFlyer, are you serious? Because if you are, I'm gonna write my own book. I'll call it, "How to Reroute a Bag to Mumbai by Way of South Bend."

A personal relationship I presume???? Not a good one it seems

I've been gone for a while, so I couldn't resist replying to this one.

CLTFlyer, are you serious? Because if you are, I'm gonna write my own book. I'll call it, "How to Reroute a Bag to Mumbai by Way of South Bend."

Yup, I'm serious on this one. We're dealing with a 15 year old who is a big US Airways fan. As I said, take a look at his posts on Flyertalk, and you'll understand what I mean.

NFS - not sure what you mean - but I was given the information about young mr. kinglobjaw when I posted a response to a question he asked on the other board. Someone was kind enough to make sure I knew so I could respond accordingly in the future, or choose to not respond at all.

Yup, I'm serious on this one. We're dealing with a 15 year old who is a big US Airways fan. As I said, take a look at his posts on Flyertalk, and you'll understand what I mean.

NFS - not sure what you mean - but I was given the information about young mr. kinglobjaw when I posted a response to a question he asked on the other board. Someone was kind enough to make sure I knew so I could respond accordingly in the future, or choose to not respond at all.
I stand corrected, and apoligise... :wub: