HOUSTON / TEXAS, HYPOCRISY !

You know...Ted Cruz and several other Texas representatives voted AGAINST aid for Sandy because it contained about a million dollars worth of "pork". They were making a statement. Back in the Obama years, when times were good and there were no disasters on the horizon. Texas politicians floated "secession" to express their disgust with the sitting president, Obama. Back then, the right found never ending sources of things to ***** about and tragedies to politicize for the sake of pushing a narrative. Now these are the guys talking about aid for Houston - WHICH HOUSTON AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS NEED AND DESERVE. Politicizing this is saying we should withhold aid because their senators and representatives were total jerks during Sandy.

It is wrong to withhold aid after a natural disaster.

It is also wrong to use a natural disaster to try to pressure the passage of pork. I find that both repugnant and unethical.

I would say there is blame to pass around but withholding aid in my eyes is the bigger of the two evils.

I spent the weekend in Oklahoma City and have already ran into several people from Houston. Oddly enough they all complained about the heat in Oklahoma.

Q: Why are there so many unsolved murders in Oklahoma?
A: There are no dental records and everyone has the same DNA

Let's hope Irma misses the US!

there is not enough money to go around.

and soon, no cheap illegal immigrant labor to rebuild!

But, as franklin graham said, natural disaster is God's response to immoral gov't.

And the hits keep coming...No immigrants, less business, less sales taxes, less revenue
Oh please..... any gains in sales tax are lost from the cost of providing welfare to their anchor babies and the cost of educating their children. There is also the fact they send BILLIONS of dollars out of the country every year.

Keep pushing that false narrative.

Oh please..... any gains in sales tax are lost from the cost of providing welfare to their anchor babies and the cost of educating their children. There is also the fact they send BILLIONS of dollars out of the country every year.

Keep pushing that false narrative.

Would that false narrative be that they don't pay taxes...even though the vast majority of illegals, be they Mexican or Eastern European, they do not work for "cash under the table"...they use a fake Social Security Number and don't file taxes for a refund. So every dime that is withheld from their paycheck for federal, state, FICA and Medicare taxes is kept by the government. To pay for their kids education and YOUR social security.

wealthy Americans send billions overseas too!

The immigrants do it to help their families survive; the Americans do it to hide from the tax man.

what's the difference?

wealthy Americans send billions overseas too!

The immigrants do it to help their families survive; the Americans do it to hide from the tax man.

what's the difference?
Stop trying to sell the lie that illegals are a boon to the economy. They are not.

Latest posts

Back