How Many Mass Shootings Are There, Really?

Hello3B said:
Does anyone know how many mass shootings there are by migrants?
Three mass killings directly at the hands of "migrants" and two at the hands of a US born of immigrants who decided that "yeah, Jihad really wasn't such a bad idea despite being born here" (double counting San Bernadino since if falls into both categories)

1) Fort Hood. US born son of Palestinian refugees, yet he self-identified as Palestinian instead of American

2) Chattanooga. Jordanian immigrant.

3) San Bernadino. Pakistani immigrant.

4) Boston Marathon. Chechen immigrants.

That's part of why some don't trust the refugee screening process being proposed for Syrians. Everyone above passed the screening process, too.

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:
Wow....I dodged a bullet growing up in Florida.  They had migrant workers picking oranges in the grove right across the street where I lived.
I know.

I grew up in San Diego and I had some good freinds whose parents were learning English from my freinds. I was also learning Spanish from my freinds.

They were, gasp, immigrants.

To think how dangerous it was has me quaking right now.

I also had some "mooslim" people over to my house. My dad was training them to fly airplanes for their military back in thE 70's. Our military still actually trains "mooslims" to fly air planes that we sell to their own midle eastern countries..

Their kids played with me too.

Glenn Quagmire said:
I know.

I also had some "mooslim" people over to my house. My dad was training them to fly airplanes for their military back in thE 70's. Our military still actually trains "mooslims" to fly air planes that we sell to their own midle eastern countries..
Hey!

My 'ol man too, xcpt he was training scary Mooslim ex-military pilots to fly 707's for Saudia

Their kids played with me too...

KCFlyer said:

Wow....I dodged a bullet growing up in Florida.  They had migrant workers picking oranges in the grove right across the street where I lived. 

Glenn Quagmire said:
I know.

I grew up in San Diego and I had some good freinds whose parents were learning English from my freinds. I was also learning Spanish from my freinds.

They were, gasp, immigrants.

To think how dangerous it was has me quaking right now.

My my, haven't  things changed since the seventies , eh guys ?

Where I grew up there was also Latino immigrants and a (gasp) large Russian ex pat community. We also had exchange students from Libya visit my elementary school.

How did we all make it out alive?

delldude said:
Ain't that the truth!

delldude said:
No, they have not. Social media happened.

Without exploding the heads of the low information, 140 character or less crowd, there are historical examples of what we are experiencing now.