hub non-rev site

av8or

Advanced
Jun 23, 2003
NY
www.usaviation.com
Is anyone else having problems with the nonrev site? I keep getting the 'System unavailable - please try again later.' message when i try to check flights, it did the same thing last week when i wanted to check flights.
last week it did it the entire night well over 3 hours before i finally gave up.

Is anyone else having problems with the nonrev site?

I haven't had any problems with Compass. Then again we have more IT folks on the westside to handle issues in a timely manner. Our IT folks do a terrific job.

I haven't had any problems with Compass. Then again we have more IT folks on the westside to handle issues in a timely manner. Our IT folks do a terrific job.

sorry i should have been more specific about it being aiways east nonrev site...

i can only hope that we get switched over to the 'west' system very soon

sorry i should have been more specific about it being aiways east nonrev site...

i can only hope that we get switched over to the 'west' system very soon

I, too, had problems this weekend...first, it was really, really slow, then today the "system....." message. When does phase 2 kick in of our travel priviliges?

and here we go, 2 days later, exact same thing.....

this can't be a coincidence....

can anyone log on?

I've had trouble with compass for two days on the west side. Anytime I try to pull up a PBT, the response is "flights not loaded in system for this date" or something similar. I've e-mailed them, but no repsponse yet. I started to assume that it may have something to do with changing over the a combined pass travel site, but once I find out, I'll post it.

it was working earlier today, but for how long???
they could at least put out a notice that the system is down for work or something

Is anyone else having problems with the nonrev site? I keep getting the 'System unavailable - please try again later.' message when i try to check flights, it did the same thing last week when i wanted to check flights.
last week it did it the entire night well over 3 hours before i finally gave up.
ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR OUR FIRST COME FIRST SERVE? I know the secret phone number

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR OUR FIRST COME FIRST SERVE? I know the secret phone number

TheHub is still down as of 1210ET. Been trying for almost 45 minutes. That brings up an interesting point: I hope the 'new hub' is more reliable...otherwise, break out the cell phones

The day before yesterday I could not access the hub non-rev site so I tried the phone. That was not working either. Everytime I put the flight number in, the little chicky kept saying to enter the flight number. I was just about at my wits end. Those loads on the hub are TOTALLY wrong. I commute home and get to the airport only to find no seats available. Everytime just about.

The day before yesterday I could not access the hub non-rev site so I tried the phone. That was not working either. Everytime I put the flight number in, the little chicky kept saying to enter the flight number. I was just about at my wits end. Those loads on the hub are TOTALLY wrong. I commute home and get to the airport only to find no seats available. Everytime just about.

If you are a Direcror or above book yourself and your family First Class.

If you aren't, flying non revenue is not a benefit.

well guess what, its down again, hadn't checked since the other day...
is there any word or explanation from the company about this? because if the phone system is down too, that could strand people possibly