Failed to Connect to Shares

:lol:

You are so out of touch that it hurts!!!
Yes, it is the fault of the west, or shares, or IT,to be more specific.
Lets make that management!
It is not the fault of agents not willing to embrace the concept of QUIK/shares.
That is all we have. No choice.
The printers don't work, the kiosks don't work, the formats don't work.
How can that be the fault of the agents?
Are you retarded?
Oh, that's right, you wouldn't know.
The long bus missed you long ago?
It is not working.
Just try to rebuild an engine with legos.
Thats just pathetic.

The answer to the question, do we have the tools to do our job?
No way!!!!!!!
(er, I'm certain,extremely junior,.FenixFlyer3) Duh!!

What was that flavor, tropical punch? OH YEAH!!! :lol:

I appreciate your attack at my credibility, but get lost, it didn't work.

If you don't like the job, quit and get a new one.

Call me out of touch, call me junior, call me a retard, whatever words you have to use to make yourself feel better and superior to me. The thing is, I'm living in reality. And here in reality, QIK won't go away, nor will the attitudes of those who are angry they don't get everything their way.

I'm living in reality. And here in reality,
Where is your reality at, it sure is not on the east cost madness with your rose color glasses. If it is your opinion that SHARES in it's present form is capable of handling the US/EAST you need a reality check. Management has admitted that SHARES in it's present form needs upgrading. WHY DID TEMPE KEPT SABER TO RUN THE OPERATIONS SIDE OF USAIRWAYS? I thing the people who chose to except reality understand why

Call me out of touch, call me junior, call me a retard, whatever words you have to use to make yourself feel better and superior to me. The thing is, I'm living in reality. And here in reality, QIK won't go away, nor will the attitudes of those who are angry they don't get everything their way.
you are avoiding answering the questions at hand. Why doesn't the ETC work? Telling me to get a new job with no explanation doesn't go very far when all you're doing is deflecting. Travel is one of the benefits I get by working here. Currently, none of us employed at US Airways are receiving that benefit due to an OBVIOUS computer problem. Saying that East employees are to blame because they don't like QIK is simply moronic.

That planet you live on...is there any oxygen there?

you are avoiding answering the questions at hand. Why doesn't the ETC work? Telling me to get a new job with no explanation doesn't go very far when all you're doing is deflecting. Travel is one of the benefits I get by working here. Currently, none of us employed at US Airways are receiving that benefit due to an OBVIOUS computer problem. Saying that East employees are to blame because they don't like QIK is simply moronic.

I haven't had any problems with ETC...if I do get the "Unable to access SHARES" or whatever it spews, I refresh my browser and try again. 99% of the time it works, the other 1% I just book my travel in QIK.

Theres tutorials lyin around on how to do it...somewhere. All you need to do is sell from availability and enter your name/employee info into the PNR.

I haven't had any problems with ETC...if I do get the "Unable to access SHARES" or whatever it spews, I refresh my browser and try again. 99% of the time it works, the other 1% I just book my travel in QIK.

Theres tutorials lyin around on how to do it...somewhere. All you need to do is sell from availability and enter your name/employee info into the PNR.

hmmmmm, The USAirways Travel Office in CLT could not get on but YOU could. Maybe YOU COULD JUST....
pitch in at the IT department as head cheerleader. B)

fenixflyer...are one of the "helpful" awa agts in phl who were struggling as hard as i was to get the system to work...ie..divide a pnr...close a flight...how about display an intl connex in europe...what poor planning on tempes part..we didnt suddenly accquire a transatlantic dept half way thru the merger but did the prepare fo r intl flts? Its not the learning thats the problem tho the training was a joke...its the system!!!!!I leaned pacer with no problem and then sabre with no problem and i will learn this pig,,,,but no matter how hard you try you cant teach an elephant to fly....good luck me thinks you protest too much....if you were truly impartial you would see we have big problems.!!!!!

fenixflyer has a "cubicle mentality", which seems somewhat prevalent in the desert. If there's not a problem in his/her cubicle (or little corner of the world), then there isn't a problem. Anyone who says differently is wrong, leading to the conclusion that those who say there is a problem ARE the problem.

Seems to exist all the way up to the executive offices.....

Jim

fenixflyer has a "cubicle mentality", which seems somewhat prevalent in the desert. If there's not a problem in his/her cubicle (or little corner of the world), then there isn't a problem. Anyone who says differently is wrong, leading to the conclusion that those who say there is a problem ARE the problem.

Jim
Experienced that attitude myself before I took early retirement.If you didn't agree with the powers that be, then they would "agree to disagree." That of course means we are going to do what we want regardless of your experience or input.
You're right...all the way to the top.

Jim
BINGO, Jim!

Back