HUB problems

A330US

Senior
Aug 10, 2005
Yesterdat my family was planning on going down to Houston, TX
(IAH) my dad checked on the hub and it wont show any flights going to IAH from CLT, but on flyzed, it shows them all
AND they are operated by the CRJ-900ERS that america west has
so does that mean anything
i mean the flight should be operated by usairways aka mesa
but why not popping up on hub
thanks

Yesterdat my family was planning on going down to Houston, TX
(IAH) my dad checked on the hub and it wont show any flights going to IAH from CLT, but on flyzed, it shows them all
AND they are operated by the CRJ-900ERS that america west has
so does that mean anything
i mean the flight should be operated by usairways aka mesa
but why not popping up on hub
thanks

This has been discussed on a different thread. None of the Mesa CRJ 900s are currently in the hub. NO real idea why. Go to the web site then list on the phone. These are all U Expreee flights and any U employee or family memeber on a U travel pass can ride. A U or U Express pilots are welcome in the flight deck if the place is full. Hope this helps. -Cape

This has been discussed on a different thread. None of the Mesa CRJ 900s are currently in the hub. NO real idea why. Go to the web site then list on the phone. These are all U Expreee flights and any U employee or family memeber on a U travel pass can ride. A U or U Express pilots are welcome in the flight deck if the place is full. Hope this helps. -Cape
Sometimes the crj900 mesa captain thinks they are doing the flying for HP and will not let a US/US express pilot ride jumpseat if the back is full

Is it true that the only way to get to IAH from CLT on LCC is on a CRJ?

YGTBKM
Obviously Scott Kirby isn't such a SHARP marketeer afterall. Either geography, demographics or a combination of both have clouded his ability to realize that Metro Houston is ranked in the Top Five. (Then again I see an AB321 still does a RT mid morning CLT-DCA-CLT with rarely more than 50pax on either leg....another Shining moment!)

Obviously CO isnt that bright either since they only offer 145s in the market. ;)
Since both CLT and IAH are major hubs, maybe there isnt that much connection traffic (or local for that matter) between the two in either direction.
Check out most of the interhub cities for any carrier and with few exceptions, all you are going to see in either direction are RJS.

Obviously CO isnt that bright either since they only offer 145s in the market. ;)
Since both CLT and IAH are major hubs, maybe there isnt that much connection traffic (or local for that matter) between the two in either direction.
Check out most of the interhub cities for any carrier and with few exceptions, all you are going to see in either direction are RJS.

Used to be the same on CO between IAH and PIT that is until US Airways cut the sched. and went to the EMB 170. Now CO has 737's on the route. Maybe that will be the case with IAH-CLT.