Hub Travel Center

PHLGround

Jul 8, 2006
I am retired and tried logining into the ETC on the Hub and receiving message " Your Travel Privileges have been Suspended". I called the 800 listing line and it reconizise my number there.

Is anyone having the same problem? Not sure what to do.

thanks

I am retired and tried logining into the ETC on the Hub and receiving message " Your Travel Privileges have been Suspended". I called the 800 listing line and it reconizise my number there.

thanks

I just tried listing myself for flights tomorrow and after selecting the flights I hit next. The flights displayed aren't even the flights I selected nor is it the destination.
I completely logged out, waited and tried again. Third times the charm.
It's not you.

thanks
US' IT Department, what a joke. It is shameful to have the basic stuff falter. Tempe, just outsource the IT Department or go to a local elementary school and let the third graders do your job!

I am retired and tried logining into the ETC on the Hub and receiving message " Your Travel Privileges have been Suspended".
Retired being the key word here, They probably mean you no longer work here so we dont acknowledge all the years you gave us, and anyway with the new boarding priority you,ll never get on a flt anyway. We have to keep our new hires happy because they are going to leave us soon
because its not a career anymore. :down:

But being serious I,ve had problems logging on the past couple of days, trying to check available
flts. It was hit and miss. <_<

thanks
try contacting the pass bureau, someoene that can actually solve your problem.

I had the same problem. I called the pass dept and was told the system has been acting up - this was two weeks ago!

I am going to wait a few more days and call again.

The good news is it's not isolated to you.

Please forgive the dumb question: can furloughees access "the hub"? If so, how? I've not used the travel privs on U since furlough and have lost track. Thanks.

quote name='Swaayze' post='461745' date='Mar 1 2007, 10:32 AM']
Please forgive the dumb question: can furloughees access "the hub"? If so, how? I've not used the travel privs on U since furlough and have lost track. Thanks.
[/quote]

Yes. Use your mainline emp. # preceeded by u & 0, i.e. u012345. Your password could be the first 5 of your SS#.

For ETC, use MI as your Airline Code.

Attached is from the The Hub.

Login Instructions

In order to access theHub, you will need a User Name and Password. Each US Airways and US Airways Express employee, has had a User Name created for them. Please refer to the appropriate section below for information about your User Name and Password. Upon clicking any of the links on theHub home page, you will be prompted to enter your User Name and Password immediately. Depending on your browser type, you will see a pop-up window similar to one of the following:

Internet Explorer Netscape

Enter your User Name and Password in the appropriate boxes, then click OK. If you have entered either your Password incorrectly, the login box will appear again. After 3 failed attempts to enter your Password, your User Name will be disabled.

Contact the EDS Help Desk at 336-744-6000 to have your User Name re-enabled and/or have your Password reset.

User Names and Default Passwords

US Airways Employees and Retirees (U.S. or Canada Based)

Your User Name is U + your six-digit employee number. Use leading zeroes with your employee number, if necessary (e.g. U012345). Your initial Password is the first five digits of your Social Security number.

US Airways Employees (Internationally Based With a Social Security Number)

Your User Name is U + your six-digit employee number. Use leading zeroes with your employee number, if necessary (e.g. U012345). Your initial Password is the first five digits of your Social Security number.

Hope this helps.