theHub

I think the thehub and awacompass are going to be going away soon. I stubbled across wings.usairways.com today. You have to use your new 6 digit bage number with this one. Some interesting stuff though, similar to thehub. I am not sure about awacompass. Never seen that one before.

Junk. Yes I just tried and it would not let me in. What a Piece of Crap. Where is the VP of The Hub that reports to the SR VP of Compass the reports to the Sr. Exec. Vp of IT for Inflight....? :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: Probably swirling wine with Shambles at a Taste Testing of Boone's Farm Family of Wines. Can you imagine the visual........probably burping, with hiccups :rolleyes: and struggling to catch her balance in her fake Jimmy Choo pumps. Carrying on like a Britney Speers Trainwreck! "And YOU'VE Got problems with Da HUB..............like they give a chit!" :lol: (Vacation was GREAT..........NOW I'm back with avengence/spite/ridicule/criticism and contempt. All in good FUN though.........I'd hate to get a Time Out :lol: )

Well what happened to the crew news sessions? Ever since Tim Gunsteene left there is NO updates at all. The last session from PHX on 11/28 and thats it. Hmmmmm I guess the feel that it's better to keep others in the dark. Are they even holding crew news sessions at all?

Latest posts

Back