theHub

night-ice

Senior
Aug 30, 2002
Anyone tried logging in TheHub?
New interface it looks like. Anyways, at the employee number screen, it's showing "Travel privileges are suspended. (Error Code: ETA702)"
Argh!! Anyone else having this problem??

Junk. Yes I just tried and it would not let me in. What a Piece of Crap. Where is the VP of The Hub that reports to the SR VP of Compass the reports to the Sr. Exec. Vp of IT for Inflight....? :rolleyes:

It's the Travel section only as usual. Only one minute it lets you in then won't the next.

night ice and beachboy are you west or east. What about you lildutchgrl? I'm east don't know if that makes a difference but I noticed we have different passwords for east and west.

night ice and beachboy are you west or east. What about you lildutchgrl? I'm east don't know if that makes a difference but I noticed we have different passwords for east and west.
I'm Eastie - called reservations and she didn't know how to look my emp # up in Qik. So, guess I'll either keep trying or call the pass bureau tomorrow. What are their hrs?

just went there again and again no problems I even checked flight and still no problem. I know it use to not work unless you used lower case letters.

just went there again and again no problems I even checked flight and still no problem. I know it use to not work unless you used lower case letters.
did something recently change then?
here's what I'm doing.

http://thehub.usairways.com/
Employee Travel Center -> the newly designed page comes up
emp number: u000000 (ie)
first five digits of ss#
goes in fine. then,
"enter your travel card number" screen is displayed
Travel Identification Number: u000000us01100 (ie)
can't get in Travel but all other sections I can.... :huh:

did something recently change then?
here's what I'm doing.

http://thehub.usairways.com/
Employee Travel Center -> the newly designed page comes up
emp number: u000000 (ie)
first five digits of ss#
goes in fine. then,
"enter your travel card number" screen is displayed
Travel Identification Number: u000000us01100 (ie)
can't get in Travel but all other sections I can.... :huh:

I don't think you need a u in front of you six digit numeric number.....
i.e 000000us01100

That looks right same thing I did to sign in and had no problem doing anything while there. Call the pass dept and see if they can help you out. I used the u and since my number is only 5 digits I have to put a 0 in front.

Latest posts

Back