I need your help with Doug MTC

BabyBus

Feb 12, 2004
I know that the technicians will not respond to the survey on the east side because they do not know that the survey is accessible and they do not have the time. I will say that Hal the VP from the West side, is being received well from the east side but there still is distrust. This is not Hals fault...He appears to be honest....(All say the same) This is a first. I fear however that the spin masters on the east side will convince the west side that all is well....Wrong...All is not well. This leadership on the east side is there because of friendships. The airplanes are going out on time because of pride and desire of the senior techs. When west leaves these meetings, west has no idea what is going on....WEST, enjoy the numbers now, but if you keep your head in the sand and do nothing, strong arming(East) will not only explode but probably make the next article in a trade magazine on how AMWEST is the US PSA disaster of past.
These Techs are working hoping that the speaches from Hal produce results. That is their opinion as far as they have said. Of course, I think after your survey, you will not have a scientific survey of the truth of the men and women who put the planes in the air. To you.....What is leadership?...WHAT ARE THE TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THE LEADERSHIP ON THE EAST SIDE???????????????????????????
Thanks for listening...

36...Only mtc will understand. Can't explain to those that aren't there...Just keep in mind that these techs are the best in the industry...They care about YOU....getting home safely...This is their absolute most important goal...They fix em like they're gonna be on em.

Like they own them.
Like their family is flying them.

They are the best...

Okay 36. The MGT on the east side treats the technicians like crap. The west side seems oblivious or ignorant. They are trying to remake this company...They will. But it seems that they are not informed and cannot be informed.

The survey I speak about is a way for the techs to tell the truth....

But they will never have a way to fill it out..They don't even know about it.

SO...NEW BOSS is same as OLD BOSS....

This kills a corporation...

I care because I want it to survive...

I know that the technicians will not respond to the survey on the east side because they do not know that the survey is accessible and they do not have the time. I will say that Hal the VP from the West side, is being received well from the east side but there still is distrust. This is not Hals fault...He appears to be honest....(All say the same) This is a first. I fear however that the spin masters on the east side will convince the west side that all is well....Wrong...All is not well. This leadership on the east side is there because of friendships. The airplanes are going out on time because of pride and desire of the senior techs. When west leaves these meetings, west has no idea what is going on....WEST, enjoy the numbers now, but if you keep your head in the sand and do nothing, strong arming(East) will not only explode but probably make the next article in a trade magazine on how AMWEST is the US PSA disaster of past.
These Techs are working hoping that the speaches from Hal produce results. That is their opinion as far as they have said. Of course, I think after your survey, you will not have a scientific survey of the truth of the men and women who put the planes in the air. To you.....What is leadership?...WHAT ARE THE TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THE LEADERSHIP ON THE EAST SIDE???????????????????????????
Thanks for listening...
MAY I ASK WHAT SURVEY YOU ARE REFERING TOOOOO????? MWW

MAY I ASK WHAT SURVEY YOU ARE REFERING TOOOOO????? MWW
I believe it's the employee survey.

Babybus, you know about it.........spread the word and there is an e-mail address to send additional comments to. Guess they didn't think about being able to comment on each question on the survey.......maybe next time.

Thanks airwoman.

You must be amwest.

Positive...

Tell Doug to find a way for all employees to fill out the employee survey....

I feel that he will think that the EAST side doesn't care about the survey.

These people (Techs) come to work and work hard and go home.

They don't have time to play luck us.

I guess I'm dense - is the problem:

- These techs don't know about the survey? Like Airwoman said, spread the word.

- They don't have the time to take the survey? If it's that important to them, take the two or three minutes to take it (longer, and how much, depending on the comments portion Airwoman mentioned).

- They don't have access to the Hub (since you mentioned the East side) as employees? A group of employees not having access is an entirely different problem that few if any on this site can fix. Perhaps an email to the appropriate person would help (or at least make them aware of the problem).

Jim

ps - FWIW, if any have taken the survey and didn't notice the link to send comments, there seems to be nothing to keep anyone from taking the survey again.

Its a survey not a 1040.

It takes seconds if you don't fill out the comment section.

This reminds me of the guy during the last state of the airline webcast who was a retiree and did not have access to email or internet. Apparently the retiree newsletter was cut and he wants stuff to be sent via snail mail.

No one had the heart to tell him him that there was very little chance that they would switch to regular mail for employee communications. These days it is faster and easier for them to sort though electronic media. Can you imagine the work hours needed to go through written survey forms. Not to mention all the funky handwriting.

If you are confused ask you son or daughter and trust me they will show you how do it.

Copied from Compass and US Daily.

HAVE YOU COMPLETED THE CULTURE SURVEY?
If you haven’t already, please take a moment to go online and take the employee culture survey. It’s short and quick and it’s important. If you don’t have Internet access at home, please see your manager. We know; you’re busy running the airline; but this survey will help the company make critical decisions as we develop programs related to employee communication and culture. And remember, additional comments on any question are welcome at [email protected]. Company leadership can’t presume to know what you’re thinking. And we didn’t want to hire some high-priced consultant to “know†employees -- far better to get the information straight from you.

And in all truth and sincerity, they will read your comments. You may even get a response. I have a number of times.

Good luck and pass the word along.