Iam 142 Final Offer

That is not my decision to do.

so it's a catch -22, we can not get it( either internet INTRANET, printed copy from the company) as you have told us to do, and when asked for help in getting a copy, then you say that is not my decision to do... how convient

What harm does c/p ( that is copy and pasting) on a pm, or private e-mail?????

we are trying to make a choice but can not get information to help in that choice, but alas you know all about the contracts, us and yours, but you can't give us a copy

Final question for 7, If you were in our place ( i.e. the Old US airways, buying and merger with say... AA) with the same situation, fight as an underdog to keep the iam, or be thrown in with the TWU with out any aspect of voting, or to have any questions unanswered by the TWU would'nt you try get all the info you could????

Given the fact they don't want you to see the contract I would think you wouldn't have any problem whatsoever in determining what you should do. There is nothing transparent about the IAM. If they truly wanted to represent you on a fair and above board basis they would reach out to you and show you what they could do for you. Instead they look at you as another bonus check or raise in salary and if you don't like it they'll send the goon squad to convince you why you should like it.

so it's a catch -22, we can not get it( either internet INTRANET, printed copy from the company) as you have told us to do, and when asked for help in getting a copy, then you say that is not my decision to do... how convient
What harm does c/p ( that is copy and pasting) on a pm, or private e-mail?????
It does suck,I cant copy you a copy from the internet its not on it,and us pe-ons at u/east do not have access to internet just intranet so it cant be done there.But post a mailing adress and I bet you could get a copy of the mechanics and related hot off the press give or take a month.ASAP

what they are hiding is that they never deal with the membership in a open and honest fashion. They did not when I was a member and they have only gotten better at backstabing those that pay them.

Have some say in your future - VOTE TEAMSTERS

That contract Dell looks like a "working copy"! Somebody made a PDF of it showing all of the edits and redactions directly from the native MS Word file..

Somebody wants others to see it and draw a conclussion that may or may not be true. That thing being all marked up like it is makes it seem that someone is making chages that may not be appropriate.

I would be highly suspect of the origin and agenda behind letting it be published.
ron harbinson-labor relations

Given the fact they don't want you to see the contract I would think you wouldn't have any problem whatsoever in determining what you should do. There is nothing transparent about the IAM. If they truly wanted to represent you on a fair and above board basis they would reach out to you and show you what they could do for you. Instead they look at you as another bonus check or raise in salary and if you don't like it they'll send the goon squad to convince you why you should like it.
Attempts have been made to get a "legitimate" copy of the IAM contract but it still hasn't happened. E-mails were even sent to the local and the request was, for all intents and purposes, denied/dismissed. So, as difficult as it is to follow, the only copy that is accessible is the one that the IBT posted on the website. We've been told time and time again that the posted copy is not legit. But that's all anyone has access to. No reaching out, no open communication. IMO, the IAM doesn't, or should I say didn't, see the IBT or current members that are none too happy, as a threat so..........no organizing and passing information along to "possible" future members. Time will tell.

Attempts have been made to get a "legitimate" copy of the IAM contract but it still hasn't happened. E-mails were even sent to the local and the request was, for all intents and purposes, denied/dismissed. So, as difficult as it is to follow, the only copy that is accessible is the one that the IBT posted on the website. We've been told time and time again that the posted copy is not legit. But that's all anyone has access to. No reaching out, no open communication. IMO, the IAM doesn't, or should I say didn't, see the IBT or current members that are none too happy, as a threat so..........no organizing and passing information along to "possible" future members. Time will tell.
they're banking on NMB precedence and lack of 35%....class and craft.

Latest posts