Iam-afa, Read This!

I believe you would have a legitimate lawsuit against whoever posted that information.

Just think, now people like Teddy X have their address posted on the internet. People could easily send hate mail to people playing key roles in negotiations.

Truly pathetic, the company should be ashamed.

On a side note, amazing how many people still commute from CA!

ISP said:
[post="205729"][/post]​

Just a week ago a friend of mine finally retired and was commuting since air motive!!! 14 years EVERY week, NEVER missed a week..

There are 11,000 names on the IAM list, and ALL current employees are on there.

delldude said:
<_<
[post="205734"][/post]​
Why did you delete it Mr B???HMMMMM

but anyway>>>>Like in Taxi...You talking to==== MEEEE?

I don't care if my MAMA number is published, I don't give two whit’s what is published about me. I have absolutely nothing to hide, couldn’t care less Curt___ RETIRED former U employee….Y_E_S

deano said:
Why did you delete it Mr B???HMMMMM
but anyway>>>>Like in Taxi...You talking to==== MEEEE?

I don't care if my MAMA number is published, I don't give two whit’s what is published about me. I have absolutely nothing to hide, couldn’t care less Curt___ RETIRED former U employee….Y_E_S
[post="205737"][/post]​
found me on it too..oops.. :shock:

Umm....Boys and girls. Its a service list.

An attorney serving a paper is required to provide the court with notice that is is serving a required paper upon a class of parties. The addresses are required by the court to represent demonstrable proof than an attempt was made to serve the affected party at the party's last known address.

ISP said:
I believe you would have a legitimate lawsuit against whoever posted that information.

Just think, now people like Teddy X have their address posted on the internet. People could easily send hate mail to people playing key roles in negotiations.

Truly pathetic, the company should be ashamed.

[post="205729"][/post]​

Is there some hidden message to your posts????

Teddy is not on the negotiating committee.

You don't make sense.

Itrade, do you like stirring the crap or what.......

Side note: What's your call, come on, be a man and tell me in a PM

Information Removed

Several employees have expressed concern about the fact that a document filed by US Airways in its bankruptcy case included the names and addresses of employees at all levels who participate in certain benefit plans. The company regrets that this information appeared on a public Web site, and here is the explanation as to how and why it happened.

On Nov. 12, 2004, US Airways filed a motion asking that the bankruptcy court issue several rulings affecting employee benefits. By law, the company had to send notice of this filing to many affected employees and others. By law, the company also had to file with the court an “Affidavit of Service,â€￾ which is a document certifying that it had sent this notice. The Affidavit of Service had to list the names and addresses of the persons to whom it was sent.

Under the procedures adopted by the bankruptcy court, every single document filed by anyone is transmitted to the court-appointed claims and noticing agent, Donlin, Recano & Co., which then posts the documents on their public Web site at donlinrecano.com. When US Airways filed its Affidavit of Service, that document was transmitted to Donlin, Recano & Co. and posted on its Web site.

This morning, attorneys for US Airways sought permission to authorize Donlin, Recano & Co. to remove the Affidavit of Service from its public Web site, and that permission was granted.

Some employees have asserted that the company’s actions violated its own Business Conduct and Ethics Policy. This is not the case, because US Airways was required by law to file the Affidavit of Service in the form that it did. Nevertheless, the company sincerely regrets any discomfort this might have caused any employee, and it has taken immediate steps to remove the information from the Web site.

Last updated: December 03, 2004