Iam And Us Agree To Talks!

UAL_TECH said:
to much time to quit,

Here is a good read.

Way Points (AMFA Local 9)

Take Care,
:) UAL_TECH
Ual Tech,

Thanks for the newsletter link. Very professional and informative. The propaganda the iam sends to my house once bragged about how they negotiated the best contract in the industry where they AGREED TO GIVE AWAY ALL OF HEAVY MAINTENANCE!! I can no longer read any of their publications without having to upchuck my lunch. And any breaking news they have I usually get in the newspaper or Clt local news, then in a couple of days they release it to the dues paying members. :angry: Hang in there and good luck.

I wasn't rehashing the iam/AMFA debate
Ditto
I was simply giving insp89 the information that the diehard iam guys are embarressed to tell him
I understand what you’re saying; my only comment was that the membership at UAL voted their conscious. If they didn’t like what was presented to them then they had the right to turn the proposal down and if they were assumed to be confused and a revote would have taken place and they actually believed they were getting the shaft they could have again refused United's proposal allowing abrogation.

If the IAM agrees to more concessions with the current management in place that not only will the contract be rejected but the IAM will be voted out and replaced by AMFA. Only time will tell.

But I'm sure you and all the rest of the koolade drinkers will fabricate a bunch of lies to spread around
What’s there to lie about? The IAM negotiated a contract at UAL it was approved by the membership at which time the membership immediately replaced the IAM with AMFA. AMFA doesn’t have to do a thing other than collect dues, not bad work if you can get it ;)

tug_slug said:
Ditto

I understand what you’re saying; my only comment was that the membership at UAL voted their conscious. If they didn’t like what was presented to them then they had the right to turn the proposal down and if they were assumed to be confused and a revote would have taken place and they actually believed they were getting the shaft they could have again refused United's proposal allowing abrogation.

If the IAM agrees to more concessions with the current management in place that not only will the contract be rejected but the IAM will be voted out and replaced by AMFA. Only time will tell.

What’s there to lie about? The IAM negotiated a contract at UAL it was approved by the membership at which time the membership immediately replaced the IAM with AMFA. AMFA doesn’t have to do a thing other than collect dues, not bad work if you can get it ;)
tug slug,

I might hold off on the 'confused issue' if I were you.
Also, I think you might not want to go down this slippery slope
as you may find yourself picking your butt up off of the ice.

JMHO,
UT

I might hold off on the 'confused issue' if I were you.

UAL Tech I wish you hadnt gone there with that, when I replied to TMTTQ my reply wasn’t meant to be derogatory towards him, AMFA or the membership at UAL for that matter.

As far as the possibility of falling on my butt its not likely to happen. Let me to let you in on a little secret. If for any reason I lose my job I'll work in the family owned business. My house note will be automatically paid off, same goes for my Corvette I drive and the Tahoe my wife drives. Dude, the one thing I dont worry about is falling on my butt.

You on the other hand arent out of the woods yet, from what I understand UAL still hasnt received conformation about the govt loan they so desperately need. Maybe its your butt you should be watch'n instead of mine.

No need in replying, I see no need in wasting my time on this thread any longer.

Latest posts