Iam Info

usairways_vote_NO said:
I would say yes given the past history of the company, it's repeated failures, it's give give give chant. I would say outline what management is doing to fix the cxompany and outline what cuts non-union employees and CEO's going to take. Step up to the plate give assurance that employees will be rewarded for companies success and bonuses not just thrown away.

How do you know the union hasn't given that information to company anyway and how do you know it would only be a fraction of claim?

And while we are using INDEPENDENT enties lets let the company use them too.
There is enough blame to go around for this whole situation if you want to admit it or not.
I don't know that the union has or hasn't given the company anything. They say they have submitted the list to the company and the company has also stated they have a list but that's all anyone has to go on. As for me knowing it only being a fraction of the claim I never said I know that as fact. I said I would venture to say that the claims they say are there are in fact not what they say they are. That's my opinion and mine alone but I don't think I'm alone in that thinking. I know there are IAM people in CLT that think the cost savings stated by the IAM are inflated and no where near what they claim.
If you want to use INDEPENDENT entities then fine let's use them. That would go for both company as well as union. Don't hold your breath for it to happen though. I doubt either side would agree to it.

You know mraeroman,

Just because the IAM has not released the information to the public does not mean it does not exsist.

I have always posted FACTUAL information, unlike another poster on the board.

When the IAM and the company decide to make the information public I will be the first to let you know what it is.

700UW said:
You know mraeroman,

Just because the IAM has not released the information to the public does not mean it does not exsist.

I have always posted FACTUAL information, unlike another poster on the board.

When the IAM and the company decide to make the information public I will be the first to let you know what it is.
You know 700UW....I never said they didn't have the information. What I said was, if you had read the post, was if it in fact added up to the number they say it does then they should have released it at the very least to their members. They did not so therefore this mysterious number remains very elusive. Much like the company when they come up with their phantom numbers. Seems to me there isn't much difference between them or the IAM.
I disagree with your take on your "FACTUAL" information you cite. I contend you are no different than 320 as you attack him for the very things you do yourself on these boards. There have been instances where you've posted things you said were fact when later it was determined that wasn't the case. I don't recall people jumping all over you for that error.
As for when the information becomes available. If it's all the same to you I'll read it for myself when and if it ever gets released. Maybe I can pull double duty and read that release the same time I read the release from the company outlining what they want to be as a company and how they plan to get there. Either way it'll be interesting reads but somehow I don't think I'll be putting on my reading glasses anytime soon.