IAM contract booklets here yet?

I remember back a few years ago right after 9-11 the mechanics were having big layoffs and MOC maintenance control technicians were bumping the regular mechanics from their positions. what all ten of them? No one knew it was allowed in the contract because the IAM failed to make sure the books were printed. company prints them guy These books were supposed to have been printed about two years before and no one was able to figure out what was in the contract because no one had a book. Now days there are concession after concession and the IAM contract book would be hard to keep up to date. Funny how the IAM would sneak stuff into these contracts and fail to mention it to the membership even when the IAM goons were doing their sales pitch.you're full of prune juice dude
~Maybe 700 is busy SCABBING the Northwest mechanics along with his IAM pals.

The IAM dosen't even know what was imposed in their current agreement, example when you bid a job you are required to stay in that position for one year, what they didn't know or bother to tell anybody was getting recalled to a station that you weren't laid off from counted as a bid, however if you get called back to the station you were laid off from that dosen't count as a bid are you confused yet. Basically what has happened is say guys commuted to PIT got laid off put CLT as their recall station got recalled to CLT a job goes up for bid say on the Line, the more senior guy that just got recalled is stuck in GSE while the junior guy gets the bid to the Line, but if you were laid off out of PIT and recalled to PIT then you are still eligible for one bid it makes no sense at all. My point is in one case you are charged a bid in the other you are not, bottom line is you are still coming off recall, nobody finds out about these situations till a member gets burnt and if I'm not mistaken the Union even filed a grievance about this issue which tells me they had no idea how the process worked either, how many other examples will the members have to find out for themselves. But we are talking about the IAM

No you are not. You are actually on your way to file another personal bankruptcy.

:mf_boff: You mentioned it on here before. Failed relationships and personal bankruptcy.

I thought this was about IAM contract booklets. Let's move it back in that direction.

Thank you.

:shock: All I see is IAM members MAD AT what They call a union...Go IAM GO :down: Bye Bye....

Mad yes...but they still want their contract booklets. Unfortunatly, the IAM's iron clad grievance procedure was not strong enough or capable to force US AIRWAYS to do something as basic as providing contract booklets.

Not to be funny, but someone just asked earlier this week and the answer was 'it's at the printers..it will be about two weeks.'

I even believe Union Boss Canale posted a letter on 141's home page about the booklets...but still no booklets.

regards,

Anybody know what Canale gets paid for his non performance of basic union duties?

Somebody needs to file a complaint with the government over IAM conduct. At minimum you should have a contract so you know what you voted for or maybe that's the point they don't want you to know.

IAM - Mushroom Farming at its best!

PS: for those who don't know, Mushrooms are kept in the dark covered with manure prior to harvest.
go look up who's failed in providing booklets....it isn't IAM.....company won't spend the money ....until forced to do so..file a grievance....3 months to go through the process.

In order to file a grievance, you must have a willing union leadership.

With the IAM u cannot tell where the company ends and the union begans. :down: :down:
anyone can file a grievance...all you have to do is fill out the form...or didn't anyone tell you that?

and if your union leadership won't do their job theres avenues to deal with that through the district and international.

or didn't anyone tell you that?
its your union,use it to your advantage.

or are you too busy today?

Latest posts

Back