IAM DL 142 Update

If You Are Going To Get Religious on US AIRWAYS Folks then Correct your Elisebithian Spelling's. MWW
Elisebithian Spelling's??????????????????OOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOL :lol: I GET IT...

So, 700, are they saying in the update that they are letting the nmb rule on class and craft, meaning if they( the nmb) decide to remove the stock from the iam and put it with the stockers from IBT, they will accept it. If they don't, then why didn't they file to keep them in and not want the nmb to make the decision???
WELL 777777777777777777777777777777777777777777????????????????
YOU DID WHAN MY REPLY AND HOUNDED ME FOR IT LOL. :up:

700uw, where is the answer, is the iam giving total control to the nmb to pull stock clerks out, if they want???

also on another thought I had

about the 500 amt's waiting to come back but are being" held due to the IBT's futile attempt to force an election" ( that was from the 142's press release)
If the iam had not rolled over and let them members down by not giving them what they needed to make the right choice, then the 500 plus many more would still be on the job..correct????( save us all the dead horse beating of 2 bk's...Judge Mitchell... members voted it.... stuff) my point is how are ANY union members ready to vote for something that will put them out of work. I speaking for myself, would not under any circumstances vote for anything that would put a fellow employee out on furlogh!!!!!

700uw, where is the answer, is the iam giving total control to the nmb to pull stock clerks out, if they want???
what you talking about?
also on another thought I had

about the 500 amt's waiting to come back but are being" held due to the IBT's futile attempt to force an election" yes they are due to the fact of IBT delaying a transition agreement being consumated keeps previously vendored IBT work from coming inhouse and bringing back furloughed employees.
If the iam had not rolled over and let them members down by not giving them what they needed to make the right choice, then the 500 plus many more would still be on the job..correct???? us air would have been sold under chapter 7...gone....finished..nada.... my point is how are ANY union members ready to vote for something that will put them out of work. historically it has happened in each BK I speaking for myself, would not under any circumstances vote for anything that would put a fellow employee out on furlogh!!!!! well dude it has and will again in all probability happen again

dell, i was referencing my earlier q for 700, after reading the dl142 update from yesterday it stated that they would let the nmb rule on the class and craft on a case by case basis, if the nmb decides to pull them out, then what we the iam have to say

The next was meant to be taken all together, i know what the contract syas about the heavy coming back, but It ain't guarenteed that it would be back anytime soon this management has gotten good at finding loopholes and riding out grievance procedures for along time. If the iam had pushed the members to turn it down and force the company's hand at facing a strike that would wreak havoc for their cushy job, or force them to actually sit down and work something out. NWA had a year or 2 to get their backup plan in place, I don't think the old US believed that they needed a plan due to the fact that they had the union whipped.
We now know that "Barbell" was around almost 2 years before the announcement, and conviently US went into BK again after a short time which was unexpected. then WHAMMY a merger

Me thinks the foulest air is indeed in Denmark

The scope language was just tested in arbitration, the IAM prevailed and arbitration is precedent setting.

The scope language was just tested in arbitration, the IAM prevailed and arbitration is precedent setting.

was it a case involving doing work on another company's a/c. how long do you think AC could do the heavy's before arbitration would settle it???

you better hurry up and switch to your alter ego SN...Dell Dude...

I'll wait.....

was it a case involving doing work on another company's a/c. how long do you think AC could do the heavy's before arbitration would settle it???

I'll wait.....
it was poven in federal court,they won't go there again.....there is no need for arbitration...it would be thrown out of court on past merits.
dude may I kindly ask WTF you are refering too?