IAM dl 142 caught in another lie?

You need to call the local lodge that you were a member of and find out where your withdrawel cards are and did you pay the $1 fee?

Cant speak for your local.

when we filed the cards out in June of 2005, the local lodge, which is 65 miles south of my city, told our shop steward that we wouldnt need to pay the 1.00 fee But when he went back to confirm it, no response. Do you have the phone number for DL141 LL1776 in phl?

If you really had the cards, you would not object to all the members voting and I have never seen the NMB take almost six months to make a decision.
The IBT Is Doing It's Job And What I Pay Dues For, Take Care Of The Members.
You As A Union Member Should Understand This. :huh:
WE WILL VOTE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT! :up:
AND ONLY ONE TIME UNLESS WE NEED A RUNOFF VOTE! :shock:

HAVE A NICE IBT DAY! B)

Please show me how any non-amt Fleet Service person at NWA is fixing their planes?

You are really full of it now.

NO IAM Fleet Service member at NWA is performing maintenance.

Seems this pic is appropiate just for you saying that.

how does this answer if the iam was lying in this letter that started the post.. You have done what you say of the ibt'ers, dodge and deflect, as far as the fiddy year old ibt.. if you want answers, call them and ask yourself..

BOY WHAT A HYPOCRITE
Please show me how any non-amt Fleet Service person at NWA is fixing their planes?

You are really full of it now.

NO IAM Fleet Service member at NWA is performing maintenance.

Seems this pic is appropiate just for you saying that.

Deleted By Moderator: Please remain on topic and do not post PM's.

Gee kinda like when you said in February the NMB would announce an election, 6 months later, no announcement.