IAM dl 142 caught in another lie?

Lets see the IAM is not on strike at NWA, neither is ALPA, PFAA(now AFA) or anyother union besides AMFA.

The IAM CBA contains language and ALWAYS contained language for the Ancillary duties when in not conflict with anyother CBA, since NWA imposed a new CBA and AMFA struck, it is not in conflict.

And what about ibt represented Champion Air flying flights for NWA due to the AMFA strike?

Lets see the IAM is not on strike at NWA, neither is ALPA, PFAA(now AFA) or anyother union besides AMFA.

The IAM CBA contains language and ALWAYS contained language for the Ancillary duties when in not conflict with anyother CBA, since NWA imposed a new CBA and AMFA struck, it is not in conflict.

And what about ibt represented Champion Air flying flights for NWA due to the AMFA strike?

get back on the topic of the post... we have heard what happened fiddy years ago.. but who cares... really....

why is the iam page lying about how long the ibt was negotiating with the company?????

Is Champion Air doing MX on NWA Aircraft? NO THEY ARE NOT! Also look at it this way when have you seen a flight crew not cross a MX picket? :angry:
Look at NWA's own flight crews! :down:

I Hope The Best For The AMFA Members At NWA! :up:

Last time I checked the IAM Fleet Service is not fixing NWA's planes as they cannot, gee thought you knew that fact.

Nope, they just flew over the picket line the ibt represented F/As onboard and ibt represented dispatchers making the flight plans for Champion Air flying flights for NWA since their planes were broken and not enough mechanics due to AMFA being on strike.

Last time I checked the IAM Fleet Service is not fixing NWA's planes as they cannot, gee thought you knew that fact.

Nope, they just flew over the picket line the ibt represented F/As onboard and ibt represented dispatchers making the flight plans for Champion Air flying flights for NWA since their planes were broken and not enough mechanics due to AMFA being on strike.
Flight crews cross MX picket lines all the time.
(But lets say that NWA MX WAS IBT on strike and the Champion Air F/A's who are IBT would have been able to not cross the strike line. :up: )

As you can see the Champion Air F/A's are not DOING MX ON NWA AIRCRAFT so this does not take work away from AMFA TECH's.
As for the IAM crossing over AMFA strike lines to get SCABS TO SIGN IAM CARDS THIS ACTION IS BULL SH!T :angry:

I love the joyful banter!!!!

BTW, little birdie says no mechanic vote...IBT didn't challenge the Board's last decision on who is in and out. Only reason I can think is that they didn't have the votes.

It's too bad really. I would have liked to watch it all play out. Looks like IAM got the trifecta.

Please show me how any non-amt Fleet Service person at NWA is fixing their planes?

You are really full of it now.

NO IAM Fleet Service member at NWA is performing maintenance.

Seems this pic is appropiate just for you saying that.

just for the record, the iam fleet service voted twice on a contract which was in 2005 and it was the second one in which BDL and PVD was added to class 1 cities list. this came from a reliable source and my coworker who has kept up with the IAM. Now as for the transition agreement, why didnt the iam even let their own members know about it?
it seems they love to keep their own members in the dark.

You never voted on twice in 2005, the company only gave you one final offer, they modified it before any votes were taken, just like the M&R was given an enhancement for furloughees after I talked to Lakefield.

The Fleet NC was right next door to us and we communicated daily.

Guess since you are not in the IAM anymore you dont get the mailings, but you need to check the web page, updates are on there.

Seek and Yee Shall Find!

I love the joyful banter!!!!

BTW, little birdie says no mechanic vote...IBT didn't challenge the Board's last decision on who is in and out. Only reason I can think is that they didn't have the votes.

It's too bad really. I would have liked to watch it all play out. Looks like IAM got the trifecta.
Your little birdie must have been a IAM BRAIN WASHED BIRD :lol:
IT was the IAM who did not make a Appeal.

Go here and READ The IBT Appeal's
http://www.teamsterslocal104.org/Files/usa..._decisions3.pdf

And We Do Have The Cards So Your Joyful Banter Will Go On For A While Longer. :up:

HAVE A NICE IBT DAY! :up:

If you really had the cards, you would not object to all the members voting and I have never seen the NMB take almost six months to make a decision.

Your little birdie must have been a IAM BRAIN WASHED BIRD :lol:
IT was the IAM who did not make a Appeal.

Go here and READ The IBT Appeal's
http://www.teamsterslocal104.org/Files/usa..._decisions3.pdf

And We Do Have The Cards So Your Joyful Banter Will Go On For A While Longer. :up:

HAVE A NICE IBT DAY! :up:

I do stand corrected. The way I should have phrased my comments should have been that the IBT didn't challenge who was in our out of craft our class, not regarding furloughees deceased or working for other carriers. I would have thout that the IBT would have been much more interested in the large chunks of employees that were included. Had I been in IBT leadership shoes, I would have attacked the furloughees harder than any other issue as it dilutes the voter pool the most.

The IAM also did a pretty good job of swooping in on the stock clerks. I no longer have a dog in this fight (to use the aviation board for my little sayings ;-) but that was slick manuever maneuv gamesmanship on their part

NO ONE BRAINWASHES MY BIRD!!! :angry: I still stand on my little bit of insider info that it seems IBT didn't make the card count. Time will tell. And if I'm right, Polly's getting a big ole fat cracker.

It's too bad really, I would like to see the rank and file decide who they want to represent them.

You never voted on twice in 2005, the company only gave you one final offer, they modified it before any votes were taken, just like the M&R was given an enhancement for furloughees after I talked to Lakefield.

The Fleet NC was right next door to us and we communicated daily.

Guess since you are not in the IAM anymore you dont get the mailings, but you need to check the web page, updates are on there.

Seek and Yee Shall Find!
well just cause we aint in the union, we do still get their trash paper for credit card card offers pension which is about quarterly and other bs. but we also never heard again once we filled out the cards that if we joined another company with a different union, the inital fee would be waived. can you enlightened us as to why fleet never heard back about that? every time our former shop steward asked, they just totally ignored the dam question.
cant imagine why but that is the dam truth

Latest posts