IAM Files to Represent All Stock Clerks at US Airways

Besides gaining what the iam achieved in post bankruptcy wage rates you have come up with tons of valid points to change over to the ibt. NOT!! man you are easy!! :up:
Amen to that BH

It's more than likely AWA Contract has never been associated with the IAM but still convinced the IBT is the answer to all his/her prayers.

Amen to that BH

It's more than likely AWA Contract has never been associated with the IAM but still convinced the IBT is the answer to all his/her prayers.

I'll save AWA the time to reply, he was IAM for 5 years and syas that he would rather be unrepresented than the IAM.. what does that say about the Iam???

If he wants to be unrepresented, then let him find a new job, I can find tons of ibt members who dislike the ibt.

At US/East the fleet and customer service learned the hard way what unrepresented did to them, but hey Glass and Hemenway would love for you to be unrepresented.

If he wants to be unrepresented, then let him find a new job, I can find tons of ibt members who dislike the ibt.

At US/East the fleet and customer service learned the hard way what unrepresented did to them, but hey Glass and Hemenway would love for you to be unrepresented.

you can/t tell someone what to do here... or you have said that in the past when i you been told the same. if you don't like it leave.
again, this is about us, all the stuff you dredge up from other airlines is no cocern to us, we need to be focused on the future for all of us here, and from what i have seen from the IAM at US, it ain't them.
I also don't like the fact that each area has alocal they must go through, IBT is here at the HQ and all goes through one place and dougie is never too far away....

Gee, you dont like a local?

OK, tell me how an member in CLT or anywhere on the East Coast is too attend a business meeting and vote on issues, how money is spent and who goes to what conference and educational classes if the lodge is in PHX?

The IAM and the local lodge structure provides the local's with autonomy and lets them run the local issues, not some lodge 2,000 miles away which will eliminate the majority of the membership's ability to participate.

The District oversees and enforces the contract with the help of the local lodge grievance comittee.

I plan on sticking around just so the IAM will have to deal with card signing in the future IF they happen to win THIS time.

Last time I checked the NMB has not declared an election, six months and ticking, does not look good for you ibters.

Last time I checked the NMB has not declared an election, six months and ticking, does not look good for you ibters.

Iguess you woke somebody up in the dl, after may 26, the updates changed from "election update" to "us airways update"

why was it an election update if no election had been called for.. you need to step out of the lodge and get a breath of fresh usAIRways

Sorry I am not at the lodge and I breath fresh air everyday.

I will save you the time HOW MANY MEMBERS DO YOU SEE BACK BEHIND YOU.....??????????????
WELL????
YOUR UNION SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
NOW HOW MANY X OR UNION MEMBERS SAY IBT SUCKS
???????

THE POINT IN FACT!
Edited by mod to reduce size of ENTIRE post. Please dont post an entire post that big.

I will save you the time HOW MANY MEMBERS DO YOU SEE BACK BEHIND YOU.....??????????????
WELL????
YOUR UNION SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
NOW HOW MANY X OR UNION MEMBERS SAY IBT SUCKS
???????

THE POINT IN FACT!
Edited by mod to reduce size of ENTIRE post. Please dont post an entire post that big.
OK

A Day We Go Without The IAM Is A Breath Of Fresh Air Everyday. :rolleyes: :up:

Gee, you dont like a local?

OK, tell me how an member in CLT or anywhere on the East Coast is too attend a business meeting and vote on issues, how money is spent and who goes to what conference and educational classes if the lodge is in PHX?

The IAM and the local lodge structure provides the local's with autonomy and lets them run the local issues, not some lodge 2,000 miles away which will eliminate the majority of the membership's ability to participate.

The District oversees and enforces the contract with the help of the local lodge grievance comittee.
YES & EXACTLY HOW MANY MEMBER'S PARTICIPATE IN YOUR MEETING'S NOT MANY. Period. MWW