US Airways Mechanic and Related Update

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
November 30, 2005
US Airways Mechanic and Related Update

The Teamsters want the National Mediation Board (NMB) to split up the Mechanic and Related class and craft. In fact, they have asked the IAM to join them in asking the NMB to eliminate the Stock Clerks and Utility.

But such a request is unnecessary. When the NMB acts on the IAM’s request to rule that US Airways and America West are operating as a single carrier, they will also issue any class and craft determinations. The NMB, not the IAM or the Teamsters, will settle the issue.

But he still spreads his lies and misinformation even knowing that he is jeopardizing every current job and the recall of over 500 Mechanics, Stock Clerks and Utility.

Even knowing this, Andy Marshall continues misrepresenting the facts, fabricating unrealistic promises and jeopardizing your contract out of desperate fear for his job.

Andy Marshall has never worked for America West, US Airways or any other airline. He is a United Parcel Service (UPS) worker whose Teamster position is at risk when his America West members join the Machinists Union.

Andy has nothing to lose by lying to you, but you can lose everything if you listen to him.

“PROTECT YOUR JOB NOT ANDY MARSHALL’Sâ€￾

“DON’T SIGN A TEAMSTERS CARDâ€￾

Sincerely and fraternally,

William O’Driscoll
President and Directing General Chairman

Well accept his offer to debate.

You call him a liar and run from his offer ????

Good Morning Mr. 7 and dell,
I can see that you are "spreading" it thick today. I can see that the "facts got in your way" and now you are providing comic releif for the board. You couldn't handle the posters showing you to be wrong, could you. Now you have no choice but to post OD's garbage. Well, enjoy yourself. Before you ask....its not worth commenting on. Keep trying. LOL

:)

Good Morning Mr. 7 and dell,
I can see that you are "spreading" it thick today. I can see that the "facts got in your way" and now you are providing comic releif for the board. You couldn't handle the posters showing you to be wrong, could you. Now you have no choice but to post OD's garbage. Well, enjoy yourself. Before you ask....its not worth commenting on. Keep trying. LOL

:)
700 is well, 700.

Dude there like myself receives a pension because of the IAM. Panegyric dude is, I am not.

If I had to do it all over again, the IAM would be OUT along with Mr. Fried Brain and the other smacks called union leaders living off unions dues delivering their wisdom that is accomplishing negative results, at the same time begging new people to vote for them to "continue" showing these very negative results. And then, and then blaming apathy and not themselves. The apathy is a result of the clowns who believe “theyâ€￾ and “not youâ€￾ know how to run “yourâ€￾ life.

700 is well, 700.

Dude there like myself receives a pension because of the IAM. Panegyric dude is, I am not.

If I had to do it all over again, the IAM would be OUT along with Mr. Fried Brain and the other smacks called union leaders living off unions dues delivering their wisdom that is accomplishing negative results, at the same time begging new people to vote for them to "continue" showing these very negative results. And then, and then blaming apathy and not themselves. The apathy is a result of the clowns who believe “theyâ€￾ and “not youâ€￾ know how to run “yourâ€￾ life.

Very well said. :up:

Gonzo,

You have been the one shown to be wrong, not I or Delldude.

I mean it took over a week to finally get you to answer a question about the RLA and a change in representation does not mean a CBA gets renegotiated.

Also you never responded to what about when the ibt forced an election at AL/PI with the stock clerks and not getting the 50%+1 and having the clerks decertified.

And why does the ibt want to eliminate utility and stores from the exsisting CBA and certification that has been around since 1949?

I see your m.o. is to run and hide when you and your ibt is shown to be wrong, spreading misinformation and lies.

Dude there like myself receives a pension because of the IAM.
not yet.....
I can see that you are "spreading" it thick today. I can see that the "facts got in your way" and now you are providing comic releif for the board. You couldn't handle the posters showing you to be wrong, could you. Now you have no choice but to post OD's garbage.
it is you and your foolhearty cronies who've been the ones on here lying and decieving to gain votes.andy called me at my home and told me if i vote for IBT they would open the contract back up... which is a boldfaced lie .
funny too when confronted with the facts you and your stooges duck and cover time and time again....
toned down your rhetoric the past couple of weeks we see because myself and others have caught your distortions over and over....
have a nice IAM day bub....
gonzo...dive..dive... dive

andy..its me...send help fast...andy...andy

rofl2.gif

Keep trying :)

Typical non-response from gonzo the ibt cheerleader.

I've heard and listened to both sides both here and at work and mostly I've been able to get from all of this is this, most don't care who represents us as long as the status quo or better remains. Some older mechs side with the old because the hint is to hopefully retain their seniority. That's it. Some younger mechs (20 years or less) are ready for the change to IBT because they feel they were ignored or even betrayed (ie: cleaners, paycuts, givebacks and Shuttle debacle)by the IAM. Either side has convinced me which is better. I am sad to admit that the IAM only thinks in numbers. Just an opinion. So prove me otherwise.

I've heard and listened to both sides both here and at work and mostly I've been able to get from all of this is this, most don't care who represents us as long as the status quo or better remains. Some older mechs side with the old because the hint is to hopefully retain their seniority. That's it. Some younger mechs (20 years or less) are ready for the change to IBT because they feel they were ignored or even betrayed (ie: cleaners, paycuts, givebacks and Shuttle debacle)by the IAM. Either side has convinced me which is better. I am sad to admit that the IAM only thinks in numbers. Just an opinion. So prove me otherwise.

it will not matter who wins IBT or IAM the company has the upper hand we at the so called "us west" will get screwed and loose pay, benifits all because dougie had to merge with a looser airline

it will not matter who wins IBT or IAM the company has the upper hand we at the so called "us west" will get screwed and loose pay, benifits all because dougie had to merge with a looser airline

In the East...we at least know how to spell LOSER...Thanks for showing your true colors by the way.