IAM IBT Debate, Will it happen

Wrong once again the highest paid Ramp Agents are WN rampers who are represented by the TWU.

Highest Paid Customer Service is WN, represented by the IAM.

Highest paid out of the Airlines that fly passengers is WN once again they are AMFA, remember they voted out the ibt.

Keep trying and don't let the facts get in your way!
TWU GOOD BOY LOL AND I WAS FISHING FOR THIS AMFA UNDER A IBT CONTRACT TILL IT EXPIRES....DAM THE AMFA DID GOOD.
AS FOR THE WN IAM CONTRACT I WILL LOOK INTO IT I THINK THAT WILL CHANGE SOON>>>>IBT LOL( the dues lol. ) :shock: :rolleyes: :up:

Tell Bill to come out and DEBATE or is the IAM :mf_boff: CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!

HAY 7 I GOT A GOOD ONE WHY NOT HAVE A BOX BOY AND A STOCK BOY DEBATE WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE AMT's WHILE YOU RIDE ON MY SHIRTAILS SO I GET THE BEST FOR ME.. :rolleyes: :lol: :shock:

Highest paid out of the Airlines that fly passengers is WN once again they are AMFA, remember they voted out the ibt.

Keep trying and don't let the facts get in your way!
Amfa is working with a IBT contract.
Don't let the facts get in your way

So what about the ibt organizing the scabs at CO way before the IAM has done anything at NWA?

What about the ibt organizing the scabs at an airline in Canada before the IAM has done anything at NWA?

What about ibt F/As and dispatchers at Champion Air flying flights for NWA because of AMFA being on strike?

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house!

700UW, You forget...I'm non-represented with a stake in the outcome of the NMBs decision. I can throw as many stones as I like...As far as the IBT organizing "scabs" as you call them what were the time lines involved and were they still on strike? The IAM didn't even wait 12 months!? And the AMFA strike is still on going. Please enlighten me more even though I may not like what your about to post. The way things are unfolding it may be tough to vote for either union if it comes to a vote.

If you throw stones best be sure they don't hit you back, you accuse the IAM of doing something that the ibt has done for years.

Actually the AMFA mechanics voted to extend their contract with minor modifications, so it is not the ibt cba anymore.

A scab is a scab, not matter what, the mechs at CAL are scabs who took jobs from striking IAM workers at CAL.

The IAM and CAL never settled their stike.

Amfa is working with a IBT contract.
Don't let the facts get in your way
WN got mad at the IBT for the raise in dues and voted in AMFA and all they got was a little more pay and the AMFA in control of a Teamster contract.

That may change here soon!!!( Back to IBT ) :shock:
Or what go IAM LOL :lol: :lol: :p :shock: :lol:

Guess you don't understand AMFA negotiated some minor changes when the CBA was voted on to be extended.

Just got word that Mr O Driscole got his feelings hurt by the letter and list of names sent to him by dues paying members of the IAM! Apparently he went crying to the VP of labor relations and wanted this action to be taken care of,whatever that means. Typical of the IAM, can't debate on the facts so we go after the individual. And why would the the union go to the company if they weren't a company union. This is a debate on who will give you better representation nothing more nothing less, what is the IAM afraid of!

Oh get ready Driscoll probably went home after talking to the company and went to 700 and said "son you need to get on the web to bash the IBT about this"

So I'll give it 2 hours tops for 7 to chime in on how you are letting the facts get in your way!

While the true reason this debate will never take place is Driscoll couldn't debate his way out of an open paper bag! I've met him Andy would have no problem just sticking to the facts of each contract and the history of the IAM give backs!!!

Hey 7 stand up to dad tell him to stop whining to the company and fight his own battles... :shock:

debates are for stupid people who have difficulty deciding what color they should wear for the day....

if you like debates maybe guns at high noon would quench your thirst better?

debates.....hah.

base a vote on someone who may or maynot be adept at the art of debating shows lack of intellect.

Back