IAM IBT Debate, Will it happen

And OD can wipe the floor with the UPS man,

ROFL...Well then give him a call and tell him Andy Marshall is waiting.....and waiting.......and waiting.....still waiting. Yes, I know that the IAM is known for it's violence 7, which you seem to be very proud of......you say you don't condone violence, but you sure do reference it often..... :)

"· You don't want to tangle with OD, he will make mince meat out of you"

You make this way too easy.

The ibt leads all unions by almost a 2 to 1 margin on violence.

ibt 1,465 incidents of violence, IAM 235, now please explain to me since ibt has about a 600% more incidents of violence that the IAM is known for violence.

Why should there be a debate if there is no election?

Waste of time until the NMB decides one way or another.

Like taking candy from a baby proving you wrong.

Well Airwoman,

My posts are a direct reply to the attack the ibters levied upon the IAM who had classifications on the NC that are not AMTs, but they are on the CBA and work for the company that they are negotiating with. Yet the ibt has a non-airline box handler on theirs.

Don't you find that hypocritical in the least?

aren't you n the NC and do YOU handle Boxes....???????

so you should not be there then....

ibt 1,465 incidents of violence, IAM 235, now please explain to me since ibt has about a 600% more incidents of violence that the IAM is known for violence.

easy, ibt has at least a 600% more members,, funny how you dig up very old news about ibt, but yet you can not find an old copy of the 50 year old contract that has stockers in it

IAM has 700,000 active and retired, ibt has 1.4 million I believe.

Please explain your fuzzy math that 700,000 more members is 600%.

Also explain how the IAM has more money then the ibt.

Once again you are not reading, I said the IAM has members who represent mechanics and related, the and related members work for US Aiways under the CBA. Not like the box handler who does not work for HP nor an airline. Can you understand the difference of someone on the committee, working for the company you are negotiating with and working under the CBA you are negotiating vs not working under the CBA and not working for the company but yet negotiating for mechanics?

The Stock Clerks have been on the IAM CBA and NMB certification since 1949, go look up the R#. Sorry I was not around in 1949 when the event occured, but you can ask George Kavros, retired AGC and original organizer of the IAM at US Airways.

You still make this so easy and actually make yourself look uneducated when you can't even follow the facts.

I never said anything about the ups box handler, just using your own ibt supports words.

Sucks that it smacks you right back in the face.

And why debate until the NMB actually declares an election, otherwise it is a waste of time.

And OD can wipe the floor with the UPS man, OD has been doing this a lot longer then the box handler. OD works for an actual airline that hauls passengers, the box man does not.
Actually UPS flew a 727 full of pax last month on a charter Genius!!!!!

UPS is not a scheduled airline, it is a cargo company.

Andy handles boxes, he does not fix planes not is a licensed AMT.

Whats the source you are using for your figures? It wouldnt happen to be an anti-union site would it?

The attempt to justify poor representation for mechanics by the IAM by claiming that since UPS flies cargo, not passengers, therefore mechanics at UPS should get around $10/hr MORE, is very weak. Are people less valuable than cargo? The same A&P liscence is used at either place. Why should passenger airlines get cheaper labor rates than cargo airlines? Do they get fuel at cheaper rates?

I got the information from Delldude, you will have to ask him for the source.

UPS can pay a higher wage because heavy is outsourced and they are profitable.

So what about the ibt organizing the scabs at CO way before the IAM has done anything at NWA?

What about the ibt organizing the scabs at an airline in Canada before the IAM has done anything at NWA?

What about ibt F/As and dispatchers at Champion Air flying flights for NWA because of AMFA being on strike?

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house!
Same OLD thing!!!! Let's talk about waht's happening while I type, the IAM is getting scabs together at NWA!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the source you are using for your figures? It wouldnt happen to be an anti-union site would it?
no it wouldn't....if you perform a google search using the correct verbage,you too will find all you seek.

we from IAM are tired of this "IAM Pussy Myth"....IAM kicks butt.....need I say more?

don't touch my pussy

no it wouldn't....if you perform a google search using the correct verbage,you too will find all you seek.

we from IAM are tired of this "IAM Pussy Myth"....IAM kicks butt.....need I say more?

don't touch my pussy
No The IAM SPOKE For You When the TWU Incident happened & People Were Damaged & Hurt. I beleave they called it THUGGERY from the 22 IAM UNION BROTHER'S.
"YES" You are the HEROE'S (IAM). MWW

No The IAM SPOKE For You When the TWU Incident happened & People Were Damaged & Hurt. I beleave they called it THUGGERY from the 22 IAM UNION BROTHER'S.
"YES" You are the HEROE'S (IAM). MWW
funny...twu saw the light....guess they just had to get their attention? :lol:

Back