Why was the Usairways IAM Mechanic and Related Profit Sharing form the East with the West?

West side A/P 855 Techs last info is 2 mo. old. Ground mx unk. I like PISSED OFF too as long we can stay focused on what we are Mad at and who.LOL this is a good start. :up:

Yep,we need more direct contact with you guys out west also.Tired of all the they say he said stuff.Maybe a new post asking for more numbers if this one doesnt catch on.Maybe some of our allies....with in the know conections can inquire.Aint the internet wonderfull.

This merger was different from the mergers US airways Inc. as done in the past(PSA and so on). When will you learn that you work for US Airways Group Inc. and the New CEO Knows how to stall/play tricks and play head games better than any CEO out there.
Do you even know who is sitting at the table for management? And there back ground?
Do you even know IAM went on strike a few years back?
Do you even know AFA was within days of going on strike?
And took a strike vote just to get the present contract
Do you even know how long it took fleet service to get a contract?
Do you even know how many times passengers service was in court just to be represented by CWA and took a strike vote just to get the present contract

Do you even know who is sitting at the table for management? And there back ground?
Do you even know IAM went on strike a few years back?
Do you even know AFA was within days of going on strike?
And took a strike vote just to get the present contract
Do you even know how long it took fleet service to get a contract?
Do you even know how many times passengers service was in court just to be represented by CWA and took a strike vote just to get the present contract
Yes I do john john but as for some of the east back grounds only what I have heard from US employees like your self. One of the first things to learn is the Company Negotiating Committee is no more than puppets for the man behind the Curtin the CEO. I am willing to learn what stunts they pulled back east and what the employees had to do to fight them. I work side by side with a Member of the Employees Transition Committee for Maintenance and get updates before they hit the IAM web sight sometimes. I have total respect for him as a mechanic and my full faith in him as my negotiating member. So as you see I do know who is at the table for the Company and the Union and now has for the US air history of strikes/strike votes/time it took or court dates as a Airline Brat with family history dating back to the Capital and United merger days and 30 years myself in the airlines, I kept up on the airline news and the fights you were in. I felt bad for you but we were fighting to keep our jobs also. So as you can see this is not this dumb ass cowboys first Rodeo. john john with all due respect have a good one my union brother walk don’t run be safe out there. :up:

Latest posts

Back