IAM Mechanic/Related Update,

Mr Eagle

Senior
Oct 19, 2005
Phoenix AZ
mr eagle
IAM Mechanic/Related Update,, Meeting Dates,? Transittion & Seniority Committees.

www.iamdl142.org/usa%202006-69.pdf
Ok Where are The News Letter's,E-mails,Etc: I have Heard NOTHING,From The IAM.
1.] Whose on the Transition Committee?
2.] Whose on the Seniority Committee?
3.] When are the Meeting Date's for the Committees?
4.] Where is ALL the Wonderfull Communication's From
the IAM?
MWW

IAM Mechanic/Related Update,, Meeting Dates,? Transittion & Seniority Committees.

www.iamdl142.org/usa%202006-69.pdf
Ok Where are The News Letter's,E-mails,Etc: I have Heard NOTHING,From The IAM.
1.] Whose on the Transition Committee?
2.] Whose on the Seniority Committee?
3.] When are the Meeting Date's for the Committees?
4.] Where is ALL the Wonderfull Communication's From
the IAM?
MWW

you won't hear until it is over..
I have been calling the phx local 2559 for the last six days and no answer or call back

I hope you will learn patience......its in the works.....transition agreement neg's are being set,road shows will be comencing.A little inside info...don't expect daily dissertations as to whats going down in neg's....IAM doesn't play that.All will be brought up to speed when the time arrives.Thats the way they've always done and I don't expect any change now.

Please be patient....... ;)

I hope you will learn patience......its in the works.....transition agreement neg's are being set,road shows will be comencing.A little inside info...don't expect daily dissertations as to whats going down in neg's....IAM doesn't play that.All will be brought up to speed when the time arrives.Thats the way they've always done and I don't expect any change now.

Thanks Dell,We have Been Waiting Almost 4 Year's for a Contract,SO Yes We have Had & Continue to Have Paitience.............NO,Money,Or Benifit's,& No Idea of Where We will Be in the Future. Remember Communication is KEY. MWW

But hold the phone.. I was not calling about the negotiating.. something much more important

The unthinkable happened????????

Doesn't have to be in regard to the Transition Agreement.
There was a LL2559 meeting on the 4th at 4PM. Most of the new West members work grave shift; 4PM is like 3AM for a day shift worker. You can go to the local web site, but you can't contact them. What is with that? I am pretty patient - most of the time.

That meeting at 4pm was a general membership meeting no new information on our future was given out. Was just a chance to meet some of the local members.

Thanks Dell,We have Been Waiting Almost 4 Year's for a Contract,SO Yes We have Had & Continue to Have Paitience.............NO,Money,Or Benifit's,& No Idea of Where We will Be in the Future. Remember Communication is KEY. MWW
I can tell you that the company is real good at dragging out contract neg's forever.

700AW- the unthinkable happened?? What you went to dinner with 700UW?

I have been calling the phx local 2559 for the last six days and no answer or call back

They're probably checking out the links in PHX...SOP for the IAM gang. ;)

That meeting at 4pm was a general membership meeting no new information on our future was given out. Was just a chance to meet some of the local members.
So how many West members were there? Not much of a chance for Grave shift or Swing shift members to "meet" some some of the local members. Anything said about having multiple meeting times to accomodate everyone?

There were three of us total there and we were treated well. No discussion of meeting at different times.
3 out of 800? Sounds like a reasonable turnout. I would think more people would have attended, had there been a meeting time line more agreeable to the actual work hours of the West's members. I am not intent on busting anybodys chops, but the meeting times are very important, if we are expected to participate. I will wait and see what transpires for the next meeting.

This still does not excuse the lack of being able to communicate with the Local 2559, either by phone or email.