IAM Mechanic/Related Update,

Thank You Very Much,it answer's one of the Few ?'s asked.
How ever It Lack's the Seniority Committee. MWW
I don't remember anything about a Seniority Committee, I thought seniority was going to be based upon the last seniority list posted by IBT prior to the NMB ruling. That is what was stated at the IAM/US Air West meeting earlier. Anyone know anything different?

There are two new updates on the District 142 web page and the IAM has always said seniority will be dovetail, that is the only fair way.

There are two new updates on the District 142 web page and the IAM has always said seniority will be dovetail, that is the only fair way.
WHEN THE IAM Had The First Meeting,they Said they Were Going to Put TWO Committee's together, 1}.One For The TRANSITION, & 2}.One For the Seniority Committee.
We are VERY Interested in OUR Seniority,& Classification Seniority as Well.Now I see that What they Had Said is changeing.
MWW

http://www.iamdl142.org/USA%202006-79.pdf
US AIRWAYS EAST/WEST
SENIORITY INTEGRATION COMMITTEE
THE COMMITTEE:
Tim McCullouch- Pit John Bidoglio-DCA
Charles Algers-PHX Tom Donaldson-CLT Doug Jones-LAS

Just Posted on the IAM 142 Web site. There are a Few People that Heard Right,Thanks for all of your support.
Thanks For the Web site up date Local 142. We in the West are Glad to see your Posting's on the 142 web site.

http://www.iamdl142.org/USA%202006-79.pdf
US AIRWAYS EAST/WEST
SENIORITY INTEGRATION COMMITTEE
THE COMMITTEE:
Tim McCullouch- Pit John Bidoglio-DCA
Charles Algers-PHX Tom Donaldson-CLT Doug Jones-LAS

Just Posted on the IAM 142 Web site. There are a Few People that Heard Right,Thanks for all of your support.
Thanks For the Web site up date Local 142. We in the West are Glad to see your Posting's on the 142 web site.
Who is Charles Algers-PHX and where does he work?

QUOTE(MerlinMagician @ Sep 13 2006, 04:02 PM)
Try Here The District 142 web page is not up to speed as of yet but try this link.

Thanks Merlin, :) I will try the web site listed and let everyone know what happens.

It has been 4 days since I emailed the DL142 link and no response to date. :down: Also no response from LL2559. :angry:
Anyone else tried to contact either DL or LL?

Sure it's only the fair way....but the same situation cannot be said of those in the "Related" catagory.

Date of hire...regardless if you were hired in an "Un-Related" Management position is what controls the Senority list for those in Material Planning , Maintenance Planning , Tech Docs and Material Control.

The question has been raised with the IAM....and from what I've gathered it boiled down to two factors.

(1) The Lazy Baffoon that negotiated the Planners Contract not giving a damn..and being entirely too eager to just get the dues coming in.

(2) The representatives selected to represent the group was a one-sided choice that were basically only representing what was good for them...as opposed to what was fair for the entire group.

Be mindfull of what has taken place in the past "Westie's"...what good for one is not always good for all...unless you are in the business of recieving without providing 100% equal representation.

QUOTE(MerlinMagician @ Sep 13 2006, 04:02 PM)
Try Here The District 142 web page is not up to speed as of yet but try this link.

It has been 4 days since I emailed the DL142 link and no response to date. :down: Also no response from LL2559. :angry:
Anyone else tried to contact either DL or LL?
:rant: It has now been 10 days since my last email to DL142 and still no response. :rant:
I have fulfilled the "patience" requirement. :up: There is no excuse for the lack of communication exhibited by the DL or the LL. :shock: This is not a good omen. :down: