Iam Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
umech is NOT a USAIR mechanic. The mistakes are too contrived. You tried too hard umech. Why don't you log under another name and see if you can come from another angle to try to convince others of the company's way of thinking. Ungentlemanly at the very least.

700 , hula girl etc,; you are blind or you refuse to see reality. the pilots see it, f/a see it, why don't you?

UMECH

Umech,

You have been outed and proven wrong, is that the best reply you can see?

And now you are an ALPA and AFA member?

umech, I think you are a fraud. I know of no one of character who would caricature any employee group as you have. The misspellings, the 'drinking', the grammar- you disgust me and and if you represent who I think you do then the employees at USAir are in a lot of trouble-especially if management thinks that this is the person who wil be listened to on a public forum. You should be ashamed of the person you are.

umech said:
700 , hula girl etc,; you are blind or you refuse to see reality. the pilots see it, f/a see it, why don't you?

UMECH
umech -
I feel sorry for you and your attempt to cause problems on this forum. I believe you are NOT a mechanic or any member of any union at U. As to what you are, I will keep my opinion to myself. As a junior member to this board, I have a good idea on who's opinion to trust and who is misrepresenting the truth and you are the later. Good luck with your future - where ever that may be. CCY needs to find another mole.
:down: :ph34r: :down:

chele5 said:
umech said:

UMECH
umech -
I feel sorry for you and your attempt to cause problems on this forum. I believe you are NOT a mechanic or any member of any union at U. As to what you are, I will keep my opinion to myself. As a junior member to this board, I have a good idea on who's opinion to trust and who is misrepresenting the truth and you are the later. Good luck with your future - where ever that may be. CCY needs to find another mole.
:down: :ph34r: :down:
What can I say here except maybe he's product of the company we work for, just didn't know he should have quit a while ago.

Nice Monarch you have there.

UMECH,

At first I thought you must have been under the influence of alchohol or just lacking in intelligence, and as such I was willing to let your stupid comments go without response.

But since this has been going on for two days now I can only assume the latter.

If you really are a U mechanic and a IAM member in good standing I think that you should crawl into a hole.

Never before have I heard someone so willing to throw away the careers of so many that have worked so hard to keep your airline afloat while submitting to the hardships thrust upon them by the present state of the airline industry.

The IAM has been working with management in many areas to reduce costs while at the same time keeping as many members working as they can.

Many will disagree with IAM strategies in this area, but your suggestion that mechanic and related costs (fat) at present level are the reason for "U"'s present predicament is flawed to say the least.

I hope I don't know you !

LINEMECH.

umech said:

UMECH
hey mee freind.....doan werry boud makin dee fool out yourself in front of thousands...i doo dee ting on reeqwest.
take a teep from dee lavMon mee fine wrench tweesting freind..stay off dee ganja and dee rum coolers ,eets too early in dee season man...take er easy mee brethren...lavMon out. :eye:

Status
Not open for further replies.