IAM - TWU should split work force

NOW SWAMT 700 WOULD NEVER TWIST OR MISLEAD ANYONE LOL!!!!!

WRITE-IN IBT

CHEW TOBACCO SPIT!

Yea maybe the IBT will get eight votes.

Travis the Teamsters are done. They had an agenda at AA and they were successful. TWU is still in place. We at AA can blame all the koolaid drinking IBT supporters for keeping the TWU on the property. BTW, the AMFA does NOT handle Pensions like your corrupt IBT does. When will you realize that you were suckered into believing that the IBT was really interested in your career instead of your dues money and possibly your pension??????

WRITE-IN IBT

CHEW TOBACCO SPIT!
Forge any cards lately?

Get arrested and indicated for criminal activity with the Mafia?

Try to bribe anyone running for election against Hoffa?

Reactions: 1 person

WRITE-IN IBT

CHEW TOBACCO SPIT!
The ibt is done in the aviation sector. This last fiasco at both AA as well as US with the forgeries, the collusion, and all the back door deals, as well as the back stabbing the ibt gave the TWU. The entire industry now has seen for themselves what corruption the ibt will do just to get a vote. The AA'ers will lose there life savings if the ibt takes over and gets a hold of the pensions, and the US guys saw and made this loud and clear with their votes. Travis; if AMFA does get on the ballot either after the appeal is won, or after the one yr term is up, then I would expect some ibt write-ins, as well as some TWU votes will flow thru as well. But I also think that this time around with AMFA on the ballot will prevail at AA or US. The members are sick and tired of being "sick and tired" they are beat down, at their bottom, it is time to move on and "unite for change".

The ibt is done in the aviation sector. This last fiasco at both AA as well as US with the forgeries, the collusion, and all the back door deals, as well as the back stabbing the ibt gave the TWU. The entire industry now has seen for themselves what corruption the ibt will do just to get a vote. The AA'ers will lose there life savings if the ibt takes over and gets a hold of the pensions, and the US guys saw and made this loud and clear with their votes. Travis; if AMFA does get on the ballot either after the appeal is won, or after the one yr term is up, then I would expect some ibt write-ins, as well as some TWU votes will flow thru as well. But I also think that this time around with AMFA on the ballot will prevail at AA or US. The members are sick and tired of being "sick and tired" they are beat down, at their bottom, it is time to move on and "unite for change".
YOU AND YOUR JUST OVER 2600 MEMBERS + 8 SUPPOUTERS AT US FOR AMFA WISH THE IBT WAS OUT OF THE AVIATION SECTOR SO THEY DON’T TAKE ANY MORE OF YOUR DUE PAYING MEMBERS LIKE YOUR MEAL TICKET AT UNITED ..LOL he!! He!!! He!!!!
I have read all the Conspiracy Theories on here about the TWU Blocking AMFA from getting in at AA and was sure it was just that (A Theory) as the IBT Was in a Full Campaign Run for AA and Not in Some Alliance with the TWU as AMFA Conspiracies Supporters on here have said or as you said back stabbing the IBT gave the TWU. Look at the MONEY the IBT put out on this campaign. (JUST TO USE SOME COMMON SENCE.)
Fact: No matter who this Rogue Organizer at AA was The IBT would have been held responsible for the actions even if He or She Was a TWU/IAM/AMFA SUPPORTER put in place to forge cards and disrupt the IBT Drive and if the NMB pulled cards out and the IBT came up short on cards to file it would be 2 years or even more if the NMB was to put a penalty on the IBT for the forgeries.(Why was the name of the organizer blacked out on the Document ?)
Fact: At US the IAM only won by a small margin not even by 51% of THE TOTAL ELIGBLE VOTERS and a lot of AMT’s put cards in for the IBT who were only going to vote IAM any way, Just to let the IAM Know they need to get off their ass and get a Good Contract or they can be replaced even with the pension being held over the members heads.
Like I said after reading the TWU Conspiracy Theories on here by AMFA Supporters to block AMFA at AA I now think there may be more to it just like this BS IAM/TWU Association.??? (And just who did the card forgeries? We know at US Airways we had at least one forged flyer by someone and it was not the IBT).
One part of your post I can agree on with you is both AA and US. As you said: (The members are sick and tired of being "sick and tired" They are beat down, at their bottom).

swamt we get ENOUGH BS THREATS From the IAM without AMFA BS too.

AMFA DOESN'T SUPPORT YOUR PENSION OR CARE ABOUT IT!!
THIS IS WHY AMFA SUPPORTERS SAY THINGS LIKE THIS!
(The AA'ers will lose there life savings if the ibt takes over and gets a hold of the pensions)

VOTE NO! ON THE IAM/TWU ASSOCIATION

WRITE-IN INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF TEAMSTERS! IBT

CHEW TOBACCO SPIT!!

dude you cant even do math.

3350 voted, the IAM got 57% of all voted.

So you want to use eligible votes, so 4,376 eligible and ibt got 1408, that is 32%, last time I checked, 1903 is 43%, but those who dont vote dont count anymore, so using your own numbers that ibt still got whooped by the IAM.

And there are two sworn affidavits filed with the NMB about forged cards and the investigation by the NMB is still ongoing.

and 485 votes is a whooping, that would be 14% of the votes cast.

How many ibt pension plans are in trouble vs AMFA?

And I believe the board should waive the bar, because of the criminal activity of the ibt.

YOU AND YOUR JUST OVER 2600 MEMBERS + 8 SUPPOUTERS AT US FOR AMFA WISH THE IBT WAS OUT OF THE AVIATION SECTOR SO THEY DON’T TAKE ANY MORE OF YOUR DUE PAYING MEMBERS LIKE YOUR MEAL TICKET AT UNITED ..LOL he!! He!!! He!!!!
I have read all the Conspiracy Theories on here about the TWU Blocking AMFA from getting in at AA and was sure it was just that (A Theory) as the IBT Was in a Full Campaign Run for AA and Not in Some Alliance with the TWU as AMFA Conspiracies Supporters on here have said or as you said back stabbing the IBT gave the TWU. Look at the MONEY the IBT put out on this campaign. (JUST TO USE SOME COMMON SENCE.)
Fact: No matter who this Rogue Organizer at AA was The IBT would have been held responsible for the actions even if He or She Was a TWU/IAM/AMFA SUPPORTER put in place to forge cards and disrupt the IBT Drive and if the NMB pulled cards out and the IBT came up short on cards to file it would be 2 years or even more if the NMB was to put a penalty on the IBT for the forgeries.(Why was the name of the organizer blacked out on the Document ?)
Fact: At US the IAM only won by a small margin not even by 51% of THE TOTAL ELIGBLE VOTERS and a lot of AMT’s put cards in for the IBT who were only going to vote IAM any way, Just to let the IAM Know they need to get off their ass and get a Good Contract or they can be replaced even with the pension being held over the members heads.
Like I said after reading the TWU Conspiracy Theories on here by AMFA Supporters to block AMFA at AA I now think there may be more to it just like this BS IAM/TWU Association.??? (And just who did the card forgeries? We know at US Airways we had at least one forged flyer by someone and it was not the IBT).
One part of your post I can agree on with you is both AA and US. As you said: (The members are sick and tired of being "sick and tired" They are beat down, at their bottom).

(The AA'ers will lose there life savings if the ibt takes over and gets a hold of the pensions)

CHEW TOBACCO SPIT!!
And let,s not forget that both the TWU and the ibt have already admitted from both sides that the TWU did invite the ibt to come in to deflect the AMFA drive because they are scared of AMFA getting in at AA. With signed affidavits from teamster organizers (yes plural) admitting the forged cards. Teamsters are done. Period, it's just a matter of time. Can't wait until AMFA gets in at AA. Then watch what happens throughout in the industry as far as mechanic and related are concerned. It will only be a matter of time...

And let,s not forget that both the TWU and the ibt have already admitted from both sides that the TWU did invite the ibt to come in to deflect the AMFA drive because they are scared of AMFA getting in at AA. With signed affidavits from teamster organizers (yes plural) admitting the forged cards. Teamsters are done. Period, it's just a matter of time. Can't wait until AMFA gets in at AA. Then watch what happens throughout in the industry as far as mechanic and related are concerned. It will only be a matter of time...
You You
You are right. When the line guys outnumber the O/H guys it will happen. I mentioned it to a TWU Koolaid drinker just the other day. He was not happy with the idea. I asked him how could we do worse than we are doing? The lowest pay and benefits in the industry? He still didn't see it. That is a huge problem in Tulsa. Guys like this.

You are right. When the line guys outnumber the O/H guys it will happen. I mentioned it to a TWU Koolaid drinker just the other day. He was not happy with the idea. I asked him how could we do worse than we are doing? The lowest pay and benefits in the industry? He still didn't see it. That is a huge problem in Tulsa. Guys like this.

Can't happen soon enough!

CHEW TOBACCO SPIT!!

WOW...... Do you actually read the crap you write? Hollywood can not make this stuff up.
I am definitely convinced that you were or are a paid IBT organizer looking for a business agent position. Good luck with that. You need help.

You You

If the Tulsa boys cannot see what just happened with this fiasco at AA and all the past concessions at AA for over 3 decades, then they are completely blind and in denial. Just like a drug addict or an addicts parent that does not want to face the reality of what is really going on RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES. You cannot fix this type of behavior until they (Tulsa boys) are ready to admit they need help. Now, the Tulsa boys will be slowly dwindled down to almost nothing by 2017 or 2018, by then, they will be asking, "how the fuk did this happen?" Then it will be too late. But guess what? They trusted and believed what the TWU leaders told them all, and now they will all pay for it in the future when Tulsa is brought down to what, way less than the majority? LOL!!! You Tulsa boys get what you exactly voted for. BTW: It will not take until 17 or 18 to get AMFA in at AA. It will be more like this year, providing the NMB rules in favor of the appeal by AMFA, or, by June of 2014 when the one year limitation is up. Good luck to all you Tulsa boys, your going to need it over the next few years as the company slowly eliminates numerous positions at Tulsa, as you guys all voted for...

One thing these industrial union supporters like Travis and 700 have in common is neither one is an AMT. Yet here they are trying to convince AAs AMTs what is best for them. Anybody notice the other day when the longshoreman's union opted to get out of the AFL-CIO? They cited many of the same reasons we AMTs want to get away from the same type of representation or lack there of! These large organizations are out of touch with their membership, and often support causes that are unrelated to advancing their memberships needs.

The only way around issues like this, is to have a union like AMFA. No life long appointments, no wasted dues money on non AMT issues or political causes that are unrelated to improving AMTs careers. These large organizations like the IBT and TWU count on the membership's ignorance of how the system works. Unfortunately, there are many sheeple that still remain in former TWU strongholds like Tulsa; however, even there - the TWU illusion has been exposed. How disenfranchised does a AMT membership have to be - to elect a fleet service clerk as the local president?

Travis claims to be a US A&P, former HP.

Also, yes I am not a mechanic, worked along side them for over 20 years, just because I dont turn a wrench, doesnt mean I am not capable of understanding the issues, I have negotiated for and represented Mechanics, just like stock clerks and utility.

Let me ask you this and answer it honestly, after the fiasco at NW, do you really think mechanics trust AMFA, they had no strike fund, alienated themselves from the rest of labor, even their own sister union the PFAA didnt honor their picket lines.

NW outsmarted them at every step of the way, with the FAA turning a blind eye to what was going on there.

5. Q: Will I have the opportunity to vote on whether or not I am represented by the Association?

A: Yes. Following the completion of the American – US Airways’ merger, the Associations will file representation applications with the National Mediation Board (NMB), a federal agency, which will culminate in three separate elections, one for each of the Mechanic & Related, Fleet Service and Stores classifications. You will vote in the election of the classification in which you work with others from both carriers.

And the IAM has stated since, it will be yes for the association, no for no union and the type in or speak in option, no one has ever said anything different.

View Post700UW, on 30 August 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

I talked to the man that wrote the alliance for the IAM, they are going to have the NMB run the election. And other will be speak in.

Also the certification will be transferred from the IAM and TWU to the alliance, only the NMB can do that.

OK 700, here it is yet again. Only this time I sent e-mail in order to have it in writing from the NMB to post for ALL to see. The only items left out of the e-mails between Don West and myself are my name and the Q and A from the TWU/IAM alliance web site. You know if I were any of you guys at US or AA I would no longer trust what they are telling you guys. Get involved yourselves and e-mail the NMB for your answers, DO NOT trust what the union that is trying to force it's members into this so called "Alliance". Now 700, take particular attention to the very first para where he answers rather the NMB will be handling the election or not, as I told you before, and you now have it from the NMB, and I quote; "the NMB has no jurisdiction over the alliance or merger of unions and DOES NOT CONDUCT SUCH ELECTIONS."
Here's the emails, starting with Don West answering my e-mail, happy reading:-

RE your Question: My main issue with this "Alliance" vote is, who will run it?

Just how a union chooses to represent its members is an internal-union matter, not under the jurisdiction of the National Mediation Board. The NMB has no jurisdiction over the alliance or merger of unions and does not conduct such elections.

RE your Question: Another question; How long does the NMB normally take when a union files an appeal to protest against the one year limitation term of filing again at a carrier where another union has pulled out of a representational election? Just curious to a possible time frame of the outcome.

I'm not sure I understand this question, but if you are talking about a Representation case, it seems you may be asking about Time limits on applications. If so, you may want to see Section 1206.4 of NMB Rules at http://www.nmb.gov/d...brules1099.html

RE your Question: Question #5 is the way they are now saying they will ask for the NMB to run the election:

We cannot address hypothetical applications. Applications actually received by the NMB for the Investigation of Representation Disputes are handled on a case-by-case basis.

My original e-mail below:

Don West,

As we have been discussing about the TWU and IAM combining, yes some things have changed on their side since we last spoke. My main issue with this "Alliance" vote is, who will run it? And what options will the mechanic and related have to choose from, and what results would be obtained from voting on each option?
We are being told that the NMB will run the election. We are also being told that there will only be 2 options on the ballot for this "Alliance" vote; 1- Yes, for the Association and 2- No which would be a vote for no-union or non-union. Then after I informed them that I was contacting the NMB to get answers we were told that there would be a third option of "other", with no explanation of what "other" meant. I suggested to them that the "other" option (with the NMB running the election) generally means "write-in" or "speak-in" option where the one could "write-in" or "speak-in" any choice of union they wish. It took constant pressure and inquiries but they finally admitted (after 2 weeks) that the "other" option does mean a "speak-in" option. Here is what I suggested the options would be with the NMB running such an election: 1- Yes, for the Alliance (Association) 2- No, against the Alliance (Association) 3- "Write-in" or "speak-in" 4- No union or Non-union. Then we were all told that this is a different type of an election than a regular card collection and vote for representation, therefore the options I listed above will not be the same. Mr. West can you please indicate what will happen? And what the options will be? And this is even if the NMB will run the election. As we have spoke before, you mentioned that the NMB wouldn't conduct an election unless you were asked to by the unions, well as #5 Q&A states below, both associations will be filing with the NMB to conduct the election. If this is all true, would you be so kind to provide the options on the ballots that the members will receive for this type of an election?

Another question; How long does the NMB normally take when a union files an appeal to protest against the one year limitation term of filing again at a carrier where another union has pulled out of a representational election? Just curious to a possible time frame of the outcome.

Again Mr. West thanks so much for time and patients with me. It seems a lot of my previous information has changed due to the IAM/TWU Alliance has changed some of their information after some of us have proven them wrong. I just cannot see 2 unions coming together with a vote that forces you to vote for the Alliance or vote No and be non-union. It sounds to me like the members actually don't have a choice.

Here is the TWU and IAM Q&A. Question #5 is the way they are now saying they will ask for the NMB to run the election:
Sincerely, Very concerned mechanic

Attached was the Q&A from the TWU/IAM alliance web page. Did not want to bore you with that as we all know what it says.

Again guys, PER THE NMB, they will not conduct such an election for the new alliance, combination or merger of the TWU and IAM. You guys are soon to be screwed by your own union as they (unions) will control what options are on the ballots as it will be handled internally. You guys better hope AMFA gets another chance and put a stop to this ridiculous controlling unions.

Regardless of which union was on the property at NWA the company was able to outsource or eliminate over 59% of the work force. AMFA members voted to strike because it was the last thing to do. Unlike the twu would have cut pay and benefits to save jobs. We see how saving jobs worked at AA. AMT's at nwa stood up to what they believed in. Unlike the twu, iam and Ibt members who crossed the picket lines. Keep bringing up nwa because it only shows how industrial unionism has failed the amt in this country.

Travis claims to be a US A&P, former HP.

Also, yes I am not a mechanic, worked along side them for over 20 years, just because I dont turn a wrench, doesnt mean I am not capable of understanding the issues, I have negotiated for and represented Mechanics, just like stock clerks and utility.

Let me ask you this and answer it honestly, after the fiasco at NW, do you really think mechanics trust AMFA, they had no strike fund, alienated themselves from the rest of labor, even their own sister union the PFAA didnt honor their picket lines.

NW outsmarted them at every step of the way, with the FAA turning a blind eye to what was going on there.

I will answer your question honestly. My brother was an AMT at NWA at the time, and a steward no less. I have heard all the slanted stories about what happened and why. BTW the AMFA did not alienate themselves from the rest of labor. The rest of the other unions on the property just wanted to get buy unscathed, not that they didn't support the cause. Just opted to not stick their necks out. The IAM for obvious reasons yes - no big surprise. Outsmarted? more like out gambled with deeper pockets. What choice did AMTs have? Vote yes and over half the membership gets laid off - most of which - non AMTs. Or vote hell no, and go on strike. Now, you tell me honestly, just what would one of your commie agenda unions do? We both know, they would be on their knees giving away pay and benefits to save the threat of losing dues to pay the exorbitant salaries of their union leadership.