If the 700 billion dollar bailout fails , what’s next ?

A bunch of those who rejected are up for re-election this fall.This might never pass. :lol:

And Pelosi ticked of the GOP by trying to blame this all on Bush,when the Dem's blew a chance to fix this in 2005 :lol:
it's scary a person a dumb as Pelosi is carries the position she does

I’ve read the thread … when I posted this , I fully believed that the bill would PASS … I simply posted this to question if it would be effective or not …. I was in utter shock when I heard it failed … this is a momentous day … this bill NEEDED to pass … it would have bought us valuable time .

To those of you talking about the next great depression and saying that our society “needs†this .. It will teach the greedy people a lesson … you have no idea what your talking about , and to those who think our system will simply reset after enough pain and time have passed , your completely , utterly wrong …

So, the people(like me) who paid off their home and live within their means have no idea what they are talking about? Get Real, Buddy! This is a great day for the USA! You live by the stock market,you die by the stock market! My parents both lived the great depression in their youth and it made them better people because of it. These scum sucking weasels that want a $700,000,000,000 hand out from the taxpayers are finally getting what they deserve!

I’ve read the thread … when I posted this , I fully believed that the bill would PASS … I simply posted this to question if it would be effective or not …. I was in utter shock when I heard it failed … this is a momentous day … this bill NEEDED to pass … it would have bought us valuable time .

To those of you talking about the next great depression and saying that our society “needs†this .. It will teach the greedy people a lesson … you have no idea what your talking about , and to those who think our system will simply reset after enough pain and time have passed , your completely , utterly wrong …

The only people who will not be affected by this are the people who have almost nothing now ….

If you have a second house , and this next depression should come about , kiss it good bye ….

If any one of you thinks for a second that I and others will stand idly by while millions upon millions of Americans are kicked out of their houses onto the streets homeless while there are vacant houses to shelter them , then your dead wrong ..

You can kiss your property rights goodbye …..
yeah right :rolleyes: good luck trying to take over my house and property

Your singular needs will not outweigh the needs of the majority … we will do what is in societies greater interest ….

Your property may indeed be stripped of you at some point moving forward …… like I said , when millions of us are homeless because we don’t have jobs and thus can’t pay rent ,… how long do you think we will mill about on the street getting rained on while an equal number of millions of homes sit vacant …. I assure you , I’ll be the first one at the head of the mob to abridge property rights …I will not let American children go homeless , I will not let Americans starve …

So, the people(like me) who paid off their home and live within their means have no idea what they are talking about? Get Real, Buddy! This is a great day for the USA! You live by the stock market,you die by the stock market! My parents both lived the great depression in their youth and it made them better people because of it. These scum sucking weasels that want a $700,000,000,000 hand out from the taxpayers are finally getting what they deserve!

What he said. What's really telling is that they tried to railroad this thing through with the usual crisis "hold your nose and vote for it NOW" authoritarian stance of this administration, and just had their bluff called. Last I read, the House memeber's constituent feedback was like 100 to 1 against this. I'm surprised the vote wasn't 435 NAY, and 0 YAY

Your singular needs will not outweigh the needs of the majority … we will do what is in societies greater interest ….

Your property may indeed be stripped of you at some point moving forward …… like I said , when millions of us are homeless because we don’t have jobs and thus can’t pay rent ,… how long do you think we will mill about on the street getting rained on while an equal number of millions of homes sit vacant …. I assure you , I’ll be the first one at the head of the mob to abridge property rights …I will not let American children go homeless , I will not let Americans starve …
that may be the dumbest thing I have ever read here but considering the source I am not surprised,

as I said good luck trying to take mine being first in line just makes you the first to fall

What he said. They tried to railroad this thing through with the usual crisis "hold your nose and vote for it NOW" authoritarian stance of this administration, and just had their bluff called.

wow , i'm shocked how few of you understand what's happening ....

the credit markets are FROZEN ... this is going to affect EVERYONE ... hello EVERYONE ... you'll be in the soup line same as the guy who made 20 million a year , but you know what , when you've been standing in the soup line for 5 hours you'll wish you could put things back the way they were ....

no more car loans , no more mortage loans ... no more credit cards ... and the value of the dollar is going to DROP like a rock , so if your sitting at home with bags full of cash , don't feel too secure ... just take a look at zimbabwe .....

that may be the dumbest thing I have ever read here but considering the source I am not surprised,

as I said good luck trying to take mine being first in line just makes you the first to fall

I’m prepared to die for my country , can you say the same ?

Oh and as for mocking my intelligence , do you need me to go back through the threads and point out to you where I MONTHS ago told you we were coming up to this crisis ? How you mocked me for months and months on end calling me FREEDUM for warning you what was coming ? I tried to tell you , and you sat back and mocked me …..

I love my country , and I will do what ever I must to defend it .

I’m prepared to die for my country , can you say the same ?

Oh and as for mocking my intelligence , do you need me to go back through the threads and point out to you where I MONTHS ago told you we were coming up to this crisis ? How you mocked me for months and months on end calling me FREEDUM for warning you what was coming ? I tried to tell you , and you sat back and mocked me …..

I love my country , and I will do what ever I must to defend it .
whatever dude I still don't think you're right and I am not overly worried.
as far as dying I will defending my house but I will have a lot of company

Don't need a car loan if you pay in full, Credit card is for emergencies only,House and Hangar are mine free and clear, and Monopoly money has had a better value than the US Dollar for quite some time now. See you in the soupline. My mom and dad said the potato soup tasted better than the other types of soup back in the thirties.

whatever dude I still don't think you're right and I am not overly worried.
as far as dying I will defending my house but I will have a lot of company

You don’t need to worry , at least not in the interim , I’m not after a lived in house … but if you have a second house that’s empty .. We’re to take it and give it to homeless people … same with hotels , cabins , any place we can shelter people … (i'm not going to leave people on the street to be ravaged by winter )

Things are going to get that bad cltrat … I wish they weren’t , I get sick to my stomach thinking about it …but it’s going to happen … and NO ONE is preparing for it … which leaves it up to …. People like me …. A nobody … but better someone than no one ….I’m going to try my best to formulate some sort of plan for when the economy collapses … but it’s slow going … and it’s radical … (who am i but a no one ... why isn't someone else planning this ? but given the showing in congress today , i've lost all faith in the intellgience of our poltical leaders )

If you want to see the Paris hiltions of the world get theirs , then your day is coming …. In the new future a person who contributes nothing to society won’t be allowed to live in the biggest mansions …. We’re going to give those to the doctors and scientists of our society ….

Don't need a car loan if you pay in full, Credit card is for emergencies only,House and Hangar are mine free and clear, and Monopoly money has had a better value than the US Dollar for quite some time now. See you in the soupline. My mom and dad said the potato soup tasted better than the other types of soup back in the thirties.

Princess ,this depression will be worse than the last one , and by that I do mean the GREAT DEPRESSION …

How many people have 100K cash to buy a house ? Hell when things get bad most of the banks are gonna go and no one will even HAVE 100 K … if people can’t afford to buy a car the auto industry dies completely , COMPLETELY …. ¾ of our economy is based on consumer spending …. Think about what’s going to happen when people enmass stop spending …. Imagine hundreds of millions out of work ….

Have you ever seen the movie MAD MAX ?

that’s not going to be allowed to happen , we’re going to keep our way of life ,we are not going back to the soup lines , children are not going to starve to death and millions of people are not going to go homeless , it’s not going to be allowed to happen .

Back