if we adopt the AA uniforms right away we can save time !

i'm looking forwards to the new merger ... but i want to do this quickly and not have it drag out for YEARS like the last one did ....

one of the fastest things we can do , is get new AA uniforms ASAP .... we don't need to revamp their desgin , that costs alot of money and takes alot of time ...

if we DO need to revamp the clothes , we could and should do it at a later time , after all the work groups have input .....in the meantime , let's just adopt what their wearing right now .

but think of it , if our upper managment does know we're going to do this , we should get those factories in china going full steam right now !

i want my AA fleet service uniforms a month after we merge ! MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!!

Deleted by me but Freedom that's one if not the stupidest things you've posted.

Reactions: 5 people
not only did i vote for it , but i also convinced the field stations themselves to vote for it ........

don't forget how influential i was in convincing people to vote the way that I suggested

we wasted time and money by not voting in the first contract ....that's not an admission that we should ALWAYS vote the first propsal given to the memebership .... but this time , if i do happen to find the contract that is offered to be sutiable , i will throw my full force behind a yes vote , which is something that i didn't do last time .

but yes back to the matter at hand , i was of course joking about the factories in china , and that was ment as scarcastic joke as that everything is made in china these days ...

but regardless of where my new AA unfiorms are coming from I WANT THEM NOW !!!!!!!!

AA AA AA AA AA AA !!!!

You admit that you threw small stations under the bus for a few perks and you're proud of it? You must be the original Shop Stupid! So what will you're special cheerleader uniform look like?

Reactions: 2 people
How many union members drive foreign cars either assembled with or contain high non-union part content? How many union members patronize non union businesses?

Josh

Everybody is driving a foreign car in some way.

Remember NAFTA
http://www.fas.usda.gov/itp/policy/nafta/nafta.asp

I know that American cars were assembled here but sent to Mexico to install seatbelts and Canada for some other part. I was in an industry that knew this at the time.

Latest posts