if we adopt the AA uniforms right away we can save time !

freedom

Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
i'm looking forwards to the new merger ... but i want to do this quickly and not have it drag out for YEARS like the last one did ....

one of the fastest things we can do , is get new AA uniforms ASAP .... we don't need to revamp their desgin , that costs alot of money and takes alot of time ...

if we DO need to revamp the clothes , we could and should do it at a later time , after all the work groups have input .....in the meantime , let's just adopt what their wearing right now .

but think of it , if our upper managment does know we're going to do this , we should get those factories in china going full steam right now !

i want my AA fleet service uniforms a month after we merge ! MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!!

Reactions: 1 person
All I can say is wow and a waste of bandwidth.

Factories in China?

What a good union member you are, oh wait you voted to throw all the small stations under the bus for a few pieces of coin.

Factories in China?

What a good union member you are, oh wait you voted to throw all the small stations under the bus for a few pieces of coin.

I take it you're an example of a good union member? Bashing the CWA in another thread, bashing AMFA whenever they're brought up...

Freedom, are you sure you're in the right forum? None of my uniform articles were made in China. They weren't made in America either though.

wherever they were made it wasn't somewhere they know how to get buttons to stay on....lol

Very premature post to begin with.....
It's right up there with the idea to start stripping the paint from the US fleet, polishing the skin, and painting red, white and blue cheatline stripes. Beginning this week. Might as well get a head start on the process. Why wait for the formalities? :D

I don't care if I have to wear a clown suit, as long as AA execs and corporate culture are gone and we can get the US way of doing things at least under the surface of uniforms and livery. Some of us have talked to the US employees I know things aint perfect but at least they don't get written up for wearing the wrong hat or a tshirt with a pocket on it as opposed to one without. I kid you not, that is what happens at AA. The uniform nazis with no other mission other than to closely inspect the uniform to make sure that the little un-noticeable things are followed to a "T". Not like people were going around in red pants and striped shirts or anything remotely visibly out of uniform.

Factories in China?

not only did i vote for it , but i also convinced the field stations themselves to vote for it ........

don't forget how influential i was in convincing people to vote the way that I suggested

we wasted time and money by not voting in the first contract ....that's not an admission that we should ALWAYS vote the first propsal given to the memebership .... but this time , if i do happen to find the contract that is offered to be sutiable , i will throw my full force behind a yes vote , which is something that i didn't do last time .

but yes back to the matter at hand , i was of course joking about the factories in china , and that was ment as scarcastic joke as that everything is made in china these days ...

but regardless of where my new AA unfiorms are coming from I WANT THEM NOW !!!!!!!!

AA AA AA AA AA AA !!!!

I kid you not, that is what happens at AA. The uniform nazis with no other mission other than to closely inspect the uniform to make sure that the little un-noticeable things are followed to a "T".

What station do you work in? I've never come across a "Uniform Nazi".Local management tends to bust nuts when guys walk around in denim,or sneakers,no uniform shirt,you know, the glaringly obvious uniform violations.

There is no uniform inspection here.

I don't remember them ever inspecting uniforms at US, but, you better be wearing a US approved lanyard or armband for your ID. That's the one thing they cared about.

Factories in China?

How many union members drive foreign cars either assembled with or contain high non-union part content? How many union members patronize non union businesses?

Josh

Latest posts