Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chalk's Ocean Airways

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EMBFA

Veteran
Mar 1, 2006
This place is a snoozefest of late.

If you had to have another merger, which c'mon kids, there will be, who would you prefer. I purposely didnt put none or get this one finished first because thats obvious.

Where did my f'in poll go?

Oops. Ok. See other one

If you had to have another merger, which c'mon kids, there will be, who would you prefer. I purposely didnt put none or get this one finished first because thats obvious.

I'll vote for Walmart. We'd have management that was far, far more concerned with the employee group's well being, and maybe even some discounted shopping :lol:

As for actual airlines?...Hmmm..Aeroflot or Saudia would be a step up with regards to management and vision....Then too: so would the Gambino "Family".

Seriously?: It'll be interesting to see how Northwest comes into marketable play after escaping bankruptcy. It seems really unlikely that all the merger-mania's likely to subside in the forseeable future. I couldn't even offer an honest guess as to who/what/when will happen next.

I'll vote for Walmart. We'd have management that was far, far more concerned with the employee group's well being, and maybe even some discounted shopping :lol:

As for actual airlines?...Hmmm..Aeroflot or Saudia would be a step up with regards to management and vision....Then too: so would the Gambino "Family".
The Gambino family? We already have the IAM. Why would we want them? :down:

EMB- Just hope it's not CO, DAL or AA! Can you imagine how ugly and nasty? Some people are afraid of the BOOGIE MAN at night but those three give me the true nightmares. DAL STAPLE. CO, attempt to staple and AA definate staple. :eek:

NW or UA, AFA, DOH all the way, increase ranks increase pay, hey hey hey

Hey mods can you combine this one with the other one? The actual poll is in the other one but this one is the hangout.

The Gambino family? We already have the IAM. Why would we want them? :down:

That's easy = The Gambino's had a good and long run with a proven track record of wealth accumulation, which did actually trickle down to most "employees" :lol:

NW or UA, AFA, DOH all the way, increase ranks increase pay, hey hey hey

Cue up john Wayne voice for best effect:

"I like how ya' think Little Lady" :up:

It's likely that things wouldn't get any worse with most of the listed companies. I'm still stickin' with Walmart/Saudia/Aeroflot/The Gambino Crime Family/Fidel Castro/Mickey Mouse/etc as all offering superior options to the current management:lol:

That's easy = The Gambino's had a good and long run with a proven track record of wealth accumulation, which did actually trickle down to most "employees" :lol:
Cue up john Wayne voice for best effect:

"I like how ya' think Little Lady" :up:

The entire Gambino Family took a a trip to MAD on the 30th (not factual just alot of Gambinos-Put it together) along with Ed Rendell (factual-they kept his bags in a managers office until the last 5 minutes before we closed the bulk bin and we still lost em, lol j/k they got there just fine)

The entire Gambino Family took a a trip to MAD on the 30th (not factual just alot of Gambinos-Put it together) along with Ed Rendell (factual-they kept his bags in a managers office until the last 5 minutes before we closed the bulk bin and we still lost em, lol j/k they got there just fine)

See, SEE!?...I toldya' we could work things out with those guys :lol: We'd likely have better Mgmnt/Employee relationships too!

It's likely that things wouldn't get any worse with most of the listed companies. I'm still stickin' with Walmart/Saudia/Aeroflot/The Gambino Crime Family/Fidel Castro/Mickey Mouse/etc as all offering superior options to the current management:lol:
Believe it or not, the Gambinos have beeninvolved w/HP for over 20years! ;)

EMB- Just hope it's not CO, DAL or AA! Can you imagine how ugly and nasty? Some people are afraid of the BOOGIE MAN at night but those three give me the true nightmares. DAL STAPLE. CO, attempt to staple and AA definate staple. :eek:

Cmon beach think about this for a moment. Who would it be, smart money is on UAL with NWA a close second. In the UAL plan there would have to be significant base closures. We would see BOS, LGA, PIT, LAS, JFK, maybe LAX as well all get the cut. I am sure there owuld also be some slimming of some of the other big bases as well.

The real problem here would be some of the big bases like PHL and Dulles, CLT and ORD, DEN and PHX, SFO hmmm what can anyone do whith SFO :shock: :D

There will be another merger soon, count on it...