Implementation Skills

Thats a cop out or is running from your problems something you do on a regular basis?
No, the job doesn't pay a premium above other jobs, so why stay? If it was very difficult to find a job that paid as well, that might be a compelling reason to stay.

So stay with a lousy job in fear of change or pursue opportunities that can pay you what you need to be happy. Call that running from your problems if you like.

Now if the real reason you stay has nothing to do with the money...

You're going to hate this, but guess what PHX inflight mgmt would tell you..."Use your LAST skills (Listen Appologize Solve Thank)"

If I had a nickel for every time I've used my LAST skills the past few years, I'd be rich. I'm tired of the screw ups and having to "cover" other peoples *SS*S. Do your dam* job right and quit dumping things on other people to cover and clean up because of not thinking things out, or thinking them out and doing them anyway knowing the front line people will take the abuse and continue to make things work. If people were doing what they were supposed to be doing, there'd be little need to use your LAST skills. Unfortunately, its something many of us on the front line have become all to adept at. :ph34r:

This LAST approach shouldn't be the norm. It should be the exception of the day to day operation, BUT

The topic is IMPLEMENTATION, which causes us to have to use LAST.

LAST is a cop out for those not doing their job..just like all the selling of crap on the airline. Sales and Marketing have drawn the f/a's into their department. If I wanted to be in sales. I would be in sales.

My job is much more of a PR job..amongst other things...put please someone STOP PIMPING THE AIRLINE!! THERE IS NEVER A MOMENTS REST FROM THE ENTRY TO THE AIRPORT UNTIL YOU LEAVE THE AIRPORT!!!

Latest posts

Back