Importance Of Mid-atlantice Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.
1L1R2L2R said:
Thats funny!.. your pathetic...  I dont have issues at work unlike you I get recognized for my job performance not my lack of!!

As for the person that went to meet with the lawyer.. he is junior. not a 1999 DOH
I'm embarrassed to say I work with some loosers
[post="299162"][/post]​

goodgirl37 said:
1l1r - check the facts sweet pea - The people that met with the attorney no matter what the seniority - went for a reason ... you think you are scott free since you are probationary at continental - my family works there and i have 20 year veteran flight attendant friends there for over 20 years... I will have you nixxxeeedddd tomorrow if you don't shut it now!!!~!!! You should still support your fellow flight attendant friends at USAir and not talk smack b/c your deal isn't a done one alright.... Don't forget 1L1R can also mean do I enter Wal-Mart through the left door or the right door!!!
[post="299165"][/post]​

Hey I like the Wal-Mart comment...although they aren't unionized :D

SOMETHING STINKS AND ITS YOUR ATTITUDE...I WILL MAKE SURE THAT AIRWAYS KNOWS YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE NO TOLERANCE POLICY AS YOUR COMMENTS ON MY PERCEIVED HABITS OFFEND ME AND I AM SURE NO ONE WANTS TO FLY WITH A WATCHDOG...I NEVER FLEW WITH YOU....WHATS UP...I AM SO SORRY FOR WHATEVER HAS HAPPENNED TO YOU

1L1R2L2R said:
I never liked you to be honest and now I absolutely hate you... perfect...
Actually ur gross.. deff not jellous of u. As for a man?.. I think your a drag queen with all that covergirl on your face...
Ya I would love to bump into you.... so i can tell u to your face how pathetic u are..
By the way.. your family being from IAH... who gives a shaat.. I just moved from their myself
[post="299177"][/post]​
\
THEIR IS POSSESSIVE, USE THERE FOR A DESTINATION B)

1L1R2L2R said:
I never liked you to be honest and now I absolutely hate you... perfect...
Actually ur gross.. deff not jellous of u. As for a man?.. I think your a drag queen with all that covergirl on your face...
Ya I would love to bump into you.... so i can tell u to your face how pathetic u are..
By the way.. your family being from IAH... who gives a shaat.. I just moved from their myself
[post="299177"][/post]​
[/quot

1L1R2L2R said:
Im not even gonna stoop to you level .. say what you want.. I think its funny actually.... just like a boy wearing make-up. 
YES    <<notice I said BOY>>
[post="299184"][/post]​

1L1R2L2R said:
This all got out of hand becuase of the crazy MDA posts about suing the company.
Im all about MDA while im here... I have had a good time and met some awesome people... YA'll are the bad apples. I have said nothing to you...
and honestly dont care what you think... I do my job and do it well..
[post="299179"][/post]​

No, this got out of hand because you started knocking on the flight attendants that are actually trying to do something. You have this attitude now that you are leaving MAA and going to continental, so now you can crap on everyone who has supported you during your stay at MAA.

It sounds to me like you are quickly making enemies and burning many bridges.
You brought this all on yourself.

It may actually have been good advice from the first page of this thread to take, and "shut your mouth".

Now, you have to deal with what you get.

In a way, I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

1L1R2L2R said:
This all got out of hand becuase of the crazy MDA posts about suing the company.
Im all about MDA while im here... I have had a good time and met some awesome people...  YA'll  are the bad apples.  I have said nothing to you...
and honestly dont care what you think... I do my job and do it well..
[post="299179"][/post]​

, YOU STARTED THIS...you pretended to be everyone's friend and then attacked me for no reason...we are only trying to make sure every person in the aviation industry that is protected by a CBA, truly be protected...you know my heart, you know i am happily married, you know about my husband's accident and the quadrapalegia that followed...i shared all of this with you because you had acted as a friend , calling me as recently as 2 nights ago to encourage our endeavor to fight for the 'little guy.' for you to act the way you have is shameless.
i would not want to be in your shoes. i M AO HURT BY YOUr earlier comments about the lawyer, hotel, my abilities ect, how could you have used the veil of secrecy to destroy the pupose this board serves. for us to thoughtfully discuss our concerns,,......shame on you and anyone who would support your maniacal actions

Sweet-Tart

Like I said in an earlier post. Door Boy is moving on, and his identity was found out on the thread. With that in mind, he quickly knew he had made some comments that were unwarranted and shameful.

What does a defenseless animal do when backed into a corner? Attack. He is defenseless with his identity known and has no recourse but to attack. So hateful and shameful things come flowing from his mouth. All the while not realizing that he must go to work the next day and face his peers. Peers that will quickly catch on to his comments, for they will run rampant through this small airline.

Now he has to face these people. Perhaps he may fly with you. Or with GoodGirl. Who knows, but it will catch up with him.

I look for his 2 week notice to come sooner than 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.