Importance Of Mid-atlantice Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAABoss said:
Sweet-Tart

Like I said in an earlier post. Door Boy is moving on, and his identity was found out on the thread. With that in mind, he quickly knew he had made some comments that were unwarranted and shameful.

What does a defenseless animal do when backed into a corner? Attack. He is defenseless with his identity known and has no recourse but to attack. So hateful and shameful things come flowing from his mouth. All the while not realizing that he must go to work the next day and face his peers. Peers that will quickly catch on to his comments, for they will run rampant through this small airline.

Now he has to face these people. Perhaps he may fly with you. Or with GoodGirl. Who knows, but it will catch up with him.

I look for his 2 week notice to come sooner than 2 weeks.
[post="299191"][/post]​
thanks!!! with your kind and supportive comments, i think this FA will call it a night!
sweet dreams to all who have had to endure another fiasco...and to door boy...well
you figure out what i should say....shameful....thanks mdaboss for your leadership:)

you think no one cares about MDA and our future ,you're wrong. Im happy that 2 of me fellow FAs are taking the leadership role and putting together a last ditch effort to right the wrongs that have been handed to us. I think your just worried now...we might actually get something here at MDA while your sitting quick call in . I hope the few months you actually get to fly at are good for you. I know you wont be able to come back, but I sure hope there is an MDA when lets ya go. Just for spite that is. Best of luck to you. Dont knock what were doing it really is none of your business anymore.

ItsNotThatSerious said:
So Connie Continental you think no one cares about MDA and our future ,your wrong. Im happy that 2 of me fellow FAs are taking the leadership role and putting together a last ditch effort to right the wrongs that have been handed to us. I think your just worried now...we might actually get something here at MDA while your sitting quick call in NEWARK. I hope the few months you actually get to fly at CO are good for you. I know you wont be able to come back, but I sure hope there is an MDA when CO lets ya go. Just for spite that is. Best of luck to you. Dont knock what were doing it really is none of your business anymore.
[post="299207"][/post]​
This statement is ment for 1l1r2l2r

ItsNotThatSerious said:
This statement is ment for 1l1r2l2r
[post="299208"][/post]​

Thank you so much for redirecting all of us who are fighting for our future back to the real issues...you are an angel for doing so and i lookforwward to your future post. If we all stick together we have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Let's do that!!! keep the faith and thanks again!!! :up:

Bottom line is you are wasting your time and money, the company has the right to sell MDA and all they have to do is follow the language in your contract in regard to sales or transfer of assets.

700UW said:
Bottom line is you are wasting your time and money, the company has the right to sell MDA and all they have to do is follow the language in your contract in regard to sales or transfer of assets.
[post="299214"][/post]​

Bottom line is we should have been paid mainline wages etc., you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.. they can sell whatever they want - fine - we still should get what we were entitled to... sell the planes... but give all of us our backpay and benefits!!!

700UW said:
[post="299214"][/post]​

we have no contract, if you would like the letter from afa international email me at [email protected] and i will be more than happy to send it to you....if i didn't have my facts toether, i would not waste my time...thanks...maybe our suit has more defendants than GROUP

sweet-tart said:
we have no contract, if you would like the letter from afa international email me at [email protected] and i will be more than happy to send it to you....if i didn't have my facts toether, i would not waste my time...thanks...maybe our suit has more defendants than GROUP
[post="299218"][/post]​

YALL ARE OUT OF HAND JUST WANTING TO ARGUE WITH EVERYONE... I STILL CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVE STOOPED TO FULL NAMES IN THE POST. I HAVE REQUESTED TO DELETE THIS ENTIRE POST.. FEEL FREE TO EDIT PERSONAL INFORMATION TO AVOID BEING SUSPENDED AND OR FIRED FROM OUR COMPANY.. YOU WILL NOTICE ALL MY POSTINGS DELETED.. PLEASE DO SAME

Are you sure about that?

AA Eagle Contract for Mid Atlantic Flight Attendants

The AA Eagle Contract can be found at the address below. Courtesy of AA Eagle, Association of Flight Attendants.

Mid Atlantic

And from a newer E-Line when the MDA contract was negotiated in 04

MDA Contract Highlights

Amazing I am not a MDA employee nor an FA and I found this in less then five minutes.

The above poster it seems to me has only put up her own E-mail. But its nice to know we have a self appointed board nazi to run to the authorities to have anything you dont like taken off. Nice. Maybe you could try something novel, like letting the mods. decide what they want on the board. (thats bad enough)

there would have been no arguing had you not started with personal attacks against me and other flight attendants...aviation best becareful to keep records, because i have had many phone calls of support...will this never end, i have attended to todd, cooked supper, cleaned up my home and cared for my cat and dog while you sat here and waited to pounce on any FA wanting some legitimate questions answered....give us all a break and move on to the continental page honey....we only want to discuss issues...does the fact that
MAA attendants involved in our action have a great chance of benefitting while you do not! if you get so upset....when you see mda...run, go to another site...you have already made yourself known to union and management...i don't need to help you to hurt yourself...i truly wish you the best! MOVE ON !!!!!

700UW said:
Are you sure about that?

AA Eagle Contract for Mid Atlantic Flight Attendants

The AA Eagle Contract can be found at the address below. Courtesy of AA Eagle, Association of Flight Attendants.

Mid Atlantic

And from a newer E-Line when the MDA contract was negotiated in 04

MDA Contract Highlights

Amazing I am not a MDA employee nor an FA and I found this in less then five minutes.
[post="299225"][/post]​
do you mind a personal email from me

Status
Not open for further replies.