Injunction is out

Strangely enough, a courtroom isn't a boxing ring. No points are awarded for taking the first punch or even getting in the most punches. Evidence is all that counts and USAPA definitely didn't have much in the first "match".

Jim

Very naive statement about the real world of the what goes on in a courtroom.

How about OJ Simpson trial for starters and the Addington jury verdict that was dismissed by the 9th Circuit Court.

IMHO, stick to the west pilots and FFocus group meetings and subjects for your narcissistic addiction of wanting to be liked. Substantiation of facts surrounding your opinions do not seem to be a requirement for those that like what you say, regardless what is said.

Reactions: 2 people
Very naive statement about the real world of the what goes on in a courtroom.

How about OJ Simpson trial for starters and the Addington jury verdict that was dismissed by the 9th Circuit Court.

IMHO, stick to the west pilots and FFocus group meetings and subjects for your narcissistic addiction of wanting to be liked. Substantiation of facts surrounding your opinions do not seem to be a requirement for those that like what you say, regardless what is said.

Ahhh When confronted with a question or fact that can't be refuted the next step is to attack the poster. Typical and not surprising

That depends on whether or not you accept the Nic. Do you accept the Nic? be honest.
No, I will never except the NIC even though it does not effect me in any way at my seniority level. Most likely we will win LOA93, so I think the real question is will you take DOH for those rates?

Reactions: 2 people
Substantiation of facts surrounding your opinions do not seem to be a requirement for those that like what you say, regardless what is said.
Interesting that you call other people narcissistic, hypocrite, and liar. How Narcissistic, hypocritical, and untruthful is it to have multiple screen names, pretending (or maybe not pretending) to be multiple people, quoting yourself back and forth (patting yourself on the back from your alternate persona), all in an effort to have others believe that you are important and special?

You should not be speaking of "substantiation of facts" considering your penchant for making false and unsubstantiated claims. And when others substantiate their rebuttal and post proof, you conveniently change the subject hoping people might forget that you were proven wrong. If that doesn't work you resort to name calling or even the taboo of stereotyping everyone into one group with words like "you are part of a group who..." How Nostradamus of you! :lol:

Claxon, on 04 October 2011 - 08:02 PM, said:
The AA pilots want nothing to do with western scabs. Why would they Niclau and put stupid young western in senior slots you stupid western idiot! God damn you young snappers are ignorant.! 767 jets bald ass lies are as clear as his sorry head. What an embarrassment that shining mess is. The truck story tells an ignorant
tale. You are really a bald liar.

And we wonder why we can't make any progress.

BLT,

Claxon/apollo/Nostradamus/sumaderson (all the same person) is representative of those on the fringe who are unable to debate rationally, or distinguish fact from opinion, and prefer instead to rely on name calling, chest thumping, and simply changing the subject when held accountable. Ironically he also does not like when those tactics are used on him.

Reactions: 7 people
You've lost LOA 93. So I think the real question is how long you want to keep working at bottom industry scales.
He says as he runs away.

No question that LOA 93 was won by the east pilots.

The question is: what is the "nut"? and,

Will your daddy move to the right seat for a pay raise? (he can thank the east pilots for better maintained aircraft, later).

He says as he runs away.

No question that LOA 93 was won by the east pilots.

The question is: what is the "nut"? and,

Will your daddy move to the right seat for a pay raise? (he can thank the east pilots for better maintained aircraft, later).
Where did I run to seal beater? I'm still here.

LOA93 is a loss. End of story there.

The only thanks the east pilot get is for the injunction. Now you guys can't do jack to push back.

And I'm having a great time watching USAPA beg IBT to take them in.

No, I will never except the NIC even though it does not effect me in any way at my seniority level. Most likely we will win LOA93, so I think the real question is will you take DOH for those rates?

Lets say usapa "wins" the LOA93 grievence.

Why would I "take" DOH, when I can still have the Nic and those rates????

You see, DFRII is ripe the instant usapa stops negotiating toward a JCBA. There is a trial in NYC (that the idiot himself unilateraly instigated) that will highlight usapa's guilt.

The Nic and the LOA93 grievence are either exclusive of one another, or.....or.....I say, ..or...usapa is a disingenuous scab outfit, intentionally using the grievence process to further its DFR toward the West and seeking forced seperate ops to renege on the Nic.

So, it is either those rates and the Nic, or DFRII.

You see, DFRII is ripe the instant usapa stops negotiating toward a JCBA. There is a trial in NYC (that the idiot himself unilateraly instigated) that will highlight usapa's guilt.

The Nic and the LOA93 grievence are either exclusive of one another, or.....or.....I say, ..or...usapa is a disingenuous scab outfit, intentionally using the grievence process to further its DFR toward the West and seeking forced seperate ops to renege on the Nic.

So, it is either those rates and the Nic, or DFRII.
The LOA93 pay restoration has everything to do with the east pilots, and nothing to do with the west. It is purely a contractual issue, not tied to the T/A in any way.
Linking the two issues makes no sense at all.
I agree, however, that if the union stops negotiating because of a LOA93 win, that should and would trigger DFR action.
However, I believe a LOA93 win would provide huge leverage in contract negotiations, and the company would be more willing to negotiate towards a joint contract.
This would put this combined group closer to a tentative agreement sooner rather than later.
The issue of the combined seniority list in light of a contractual offer (maybe one with a no-furlough clause...) could only be considered at that time.
So, we wait to see what Kasher has decided. Then, maybe we as a collective whole can move forward on the contract issue.
Cheers.

The LOA93 pay restoration has everything to do with the east pilots, and nothing to do with the west. It is purely a contractual issue, not tied to the T/A in any way.
Linking the two issues makes no sense at all.

I do believe even the likes of Claxon/Apollo understand.

I agree, however, that if the union stops negotiating because of a LOA93 win, that should and would trigger DFR action.

No, it would piss off the mediator. It has nothing to do with DFR.

However, I believe a LOA93 win would provide huge leverage in contract negotiations, and the company would be more willing to negotiate towards a joint contract.

There would be no leverage change. In fact, there would be no change at all. The arbitration would move into the remedy phase and that could take years. Ask us how long we've been working on a remedy with our LOA win.

There would be no snapbacks and no retro. Paychecks would not change the same pay period and the company would start shifting flying until they hit your fleet mins.

Like we say, even if you win you lose.

This would put this combined group closer to a tentative agreement sooner rather than later.

No it wouldn't. Not by a long shot.

The issue of the combined seniority list in light of a contractual offer (maybe one with a no-furlough clause...) could only be considered at that time.
So, we wait to see what Kasher has decided. Then, maybe we as a collective whole can move forward on the contract issue.

Never happen. The process will stagnate on S22 if the east doesn't accept Nic.

Cheers.

You can't, The NIC is gone you know that. So how long to you want to keep those substandard rates? I guess that will be up to you guys.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts