Injunction is out

Why would I "take" DOH, when I can still have the Nic and those rates????
To get those rates, you would have to vote in a contract that likely includes DOH. Otherwise, enjoy your "old" west rates.

Unless Mr. Mugshot unilaterally "gives" the west pilots the soon to be re-established east rates (and certainly he has shown that he would do something like that to keep the east and the west at each others throats) you will have to give something up to get those rates.

Simple rules in negotiations. The unexpected should always be expected, so, of course, I could be surprised.

IMHO, stick to the west pilots and FFocus group meetings and subjects for your narcissistic addiction of wanting to be liked.
Interesting. Narcissists usually see in others what they hate most about themselves. They project their worst traits on everyone around them in order to feel better about themselves. They are damaged goods.

So you start a sentence with IMHO, but then follow on with telling someone to comply with a demand. Big difference between saying "In my opinion you should fly a kite" and "In my opinion... go fly a kite!" One is an actual opinion. The other is a thinly veiled demand. In Narcissistic fashion of falsely thinking you have power and authority over others that you do not.

Boy, you really would make a good case study!

Reactions: 4 people
Interesting that you call other people narcissistic, hypocrite, and liar. How Narcissistic, hypocritical, and untruthful is it to have multiple screen names, pretending (or maybe not pretending) to be multiple people, quoting yourself back and forth (patting yourself on the back from your alternate persona), all in an effort to have others believe that you are important and special?

You should not be speaking of "substantiation of facts" considering your penchant for making false and unsubstantiated claims. And when others substantiate their rebuttal and post proof, you conveniently change the subject hoping people might forget that you were proven wrong. If that doesn't work you resort to name calling or even the taboo of stereotyping everyone into one group with words like "you are part of a group who..." How Nostradamus of you! :lol:

BLT,

Claxon/apollo/Nostradamus/sumaderson (all the same person) is representative of those on the fringe who are unable to debate rationally, or distinguish fact from opinion, and prefer instead to rely on name calling, chest thumping, and simply changing the subject when held accountable. Ironically he also does not like when those tactics are used on him.

Spot on. I did notice he never responded once you proved him wrong about his UA claims. Glad to see you guys are having a better go at it with CO. We are stuck with the dregs of the industry that no one wanted.

Reactions: 7 people
Reading these threads are like slowing down to view a car wreck or watching Jerry Springer. Intellectually you know it's wrong but you just can't help it.

Jerry Jerry Jerry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're more than welcome to stay away.

In fact, I insist on it.

This is better than cable! No way I'm staying away! I get to watch bright people act like morons and it makes me feel intellectually superior...... Jerry Jerry Jerry :D