Injunction is out

Hey Dreamin'.

The letter from da judge said there was a westie that didn't finish his/her distance learning. Did they get fired or just time off with pay? Do you know if the westie that was always flying over block got fired, time off with pay, or AOL treatment, i.e. time off with pay?
Verbal warnings and that's it. Wonder why they treat us differently?

At the risk of being called "Master of the Obvious" I think perhaps the "jig" is up for the East Pilots and maybe a search for common ground?
Seriously to those on the East, what's the next move? You've spent millions in legal fees with the prospect of more in the not to distant future AND lost a greater number of millions in Pay.

As for the West, the only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner. Gloating is so unbecoming and reflects poorly on you. That and pendulums do swing and you may not always be in the sunshine

What isn't obvious to you is that we all told you this would happen, but you were too busy carrying on a jihad against Kirby and spewing your anger about how you didn't get your swizzle stick on a US flight that you didn't figure it out. You have been as wrong as all the easties. Stick to what you know, find a forum about office equipment and share your wisdom there.

Reactions: 4 people
Union Airline Pilots Occupy Wall Street, Loved they used 1549.... http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/09/29/union-airline-pilots-occupy-wall-street/ I think that Jetz in the background. :lol: :lol:
What? I would you guys would be spiting nails. The picture of 1549 on the same piece of paper as an ALPA symbol. How can you stand it?

What? I would you guys would be spiting nails. The picture of 1549 on the same piece of paper as an ALPA symbol. How can you stand it?

Personally, it has nothing to do with me. If the company, Sully or Jeff don't care, why should I?

Does it eat you weties up that other pilots would hold them up as an example?

You mean those guys that ditched a flyable aircraft in the Hudson? Those two?

Your comment is well beyond contempt. 155 lives went into the air and 155 landed in the Hudsob walked away. Nothing much else matters.

It;s easy to armchair quarterback the situation, however the specific events of the moment can't be replicated and I doubt a person like you with an Alligator Mouth and a Humming Bird Arse would possess the requisite testosterone required! Teddy Roosevelt said it best:

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

So, in the year and a half or so since I've been a regular, USAPA actually managed to get an injunction filed against it. And there are still a few people here who think "great, we'll call the CP for everything."

Note to self: continue to stay away from East metal. No point in having the galactically stupid at the pointy end.

Reactions: 8 people