Iraq - what do we do now?

we will pay for his ineptitude beyond the span of our lives.

I voted for him because the other choice was insanity. Regardless….Amen to your comment!

Bush is a weak leader that can't even present himself without looking like a buffoon. Until he is gone expect more of the same.

I voted for him because the other choice was insanity. Regardless….Amen to your comment!

Bush is a weak leader that can't even present himself without looking like a buffoon. Until he is gone expect more of the same.

How is that decision working out for you?

Our politically aristocratic/oligarchic society decided that it will impose a ‘democracy’ (which eludes us) on a people that has been at war amongst themselves for hundreds (if not thousands) of years.

They talked the same smack on Afghanistan.

Now, both countries are in a condition that is worse than we started (unless you are an opium dealer).

View attachment 5483

I'm not in the least delusional.

Delusional is doing the same thing over and over (like the upcoming 'surge') and expecting different results.

After 9/11 the civilized world was on our side. This administration has pissed the opportunity away to to shape the world more in our image, and we will pay for his ineptitude beyond the span of our lives.

Good luck with it, Im done waving the flag on this board.

Good luck with it, Im done waving the flag on this board.

local 12 proud,

JMHO, you should not stop.

Our Flag is not a rebublicrat nor a democan Flag.
It is something that 'WE' have earned and should not stop fighting for. I do not agree with all you say but if it is not said, then where is the dialog?

Are you capitulating that all we believe in is for not?

I cannot believe this and I hope you recant.

Take Care,
B) UAL_TECH

local 12 proud,

JMHO, you should not stop.

Our Flag is not a rebublicrat nor a democan Flag.
It is something that 'WE' have earned and should not stop fighting for. I do not agree with all you say but if it is not said, then where is the dialog?

Are you capitulating that all we believe in is for not?

I cannot believe this and I hope you recant.

Take Care,
B) UAL_TECH

UAL_TECH, first I would like to say thanks for your kind words and support and it has been a privledge. I will never stop believing in what I percieve to be the truth and will most assuredly fight to the death for my Flag and what it stands for.

(OTOH) It has become abundantly clear that my message has fallen on deaf ears save for a few like yourself, delldude, and perhaps the occasional drifter like CSAR. People have their minds made up already and are not receptive to hearing the Truth concerning the Real threat our Nation faces, there are some posters here who actually believe that We (USA) brought 9/11 upon ourselves and have called our current President 'The Terrorist' which to me is a disgrace. I hate to be the pessimist but I fear our country will have some very dark days ahead because many in this country refuse to correctly identify and confront the enemy.

With that said im reminded of what Jesus told his deciples when he was instructing them to go and teach and what they should do when confronted with rejection.

"Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet".

I by no means think of myself as a deciple however I do think its time to take a lesson from them and shake the dust off.

Regards, Local 12

How is that decision working out for you?

Our politically aristocratic/oligarchic society decided that it will impose a ‘democracy’ (which eludes us) on a people that has been at war amongst themselves for hundreds (if not thousands) of years.

They talked the same smack on Afghanistan.

Now, both countries are in a condition that is worse than we started (unless you are an opium dealer).

View attachment 5483
Actually I don't believe these leaders really have any [real] control that control is in the hands of true believers thru prayer and total control has always been out of any [one] person's hands.

I hate to be the pessimist but I fear our country will have some very dark days ahead because many in this country refuse to correctly identify and confront the enemy.

The first 100 hours are going to be wonderful Local 12...

I can't wait.... :unsure:

Latest posts

Back