Is Affirmative Action another racist prossevive program?

Not sure why u keep spouting off. Jul 3, 1964 racism disappeared and nothing else needed to be done. How much clearer do I need to be?

Because you're wrong, so you're taking your bat and glove and going home??? Typical Progressive! If I can't win the debate I'll just dismiss it out of hand. Of I could only predict the future as well as I can a Progressive's reaction to being challenged, given their self anointed superiority.

Yea. You're right again. I guess it could not be because you have not offered any alternative idea of want could or should be done.

You have become quite full of your self as of late. Your way or the highway. Exactly the things you are accusing me of.

Yea. You're right again. I guess it could not be because you have not offered any alternative idea of want could or should be done.

You have become quite full of your self as of late. Your way or the highway. Exactly the things you are accusing me of.

What should be done? NOTHING is what should be done beyond getting rid of Affirmative Action. Social engineering no matter how good it seems at the time is not the roll of government. when Malcolm X was saying "By any means necessary" He was talking about economic equality. His point being no matter how right you are if you have no economic clout then your just another uppity N-Word.

This is why he scared the everloving shite out of white people. Same with me, I'm just some working schlemiel with an opinion banging away on line. Give me Gates, Perot money and all of the sudden I'm an eccentric Billionaire and I'm on Anderson Cooper, Sean Hannity and the rest.

Like I said. Once Jul 3, 1964 rolled around blacks were eqall with white on all fronts. There was nothing that needed to be done except sit back and watch the equality roll in. No need to worry about school admission as they will be welcomed with open arms
same for housing, jobs, home purchases... 400 years of oppression gone in the blink of an eye.

This and your public education rant have got to be the most insane ideas I have ever heard.

Has AA been abused and twisted up. Yes. Was it or something lime it needed in 1964. Yes. It was needed and ia needed to combat the ignorance of those who said ur friend was a AA queen.

All Tea Party supporters are crazy? When were they evaluated and found insane? Remember one man's zealot is another man's evangelist. Who died and left you the arbiter of who's crazy or not?

Same time this BS was verified. Hows the view from the saddle?

We know historically that the Progressive Movement is overwhelmingly White with fare fewer "Person's of Color" then one might expect.
We also know that Progressives tend to have an elitist arrogance coupled with and air of moral superiority? They have in fact often been called "The East Coast Liberal Establishment"

Hey check this out!! My Ivy League African American friend just won 50 Women of Influence and Power Award from MEA Magizine. YEAH Claudine. NEVER once did the Government offer her a thing except an opportunity to compete in the arena.

Last time we had dinner she mentioned that she was up for the award. I asked her how the recession had impacted her business and she mentioned that it was a very tough time for her. I recall one comment that really impressed me. "You know Bob we really should have laid off three people but I decided to fore-go taking any money out of the business for almost a year and keeping them as they all had families"

Her personal vehicle is a V-12 Jag Convertible and you know I'm not even a little jealous. This is what happens when you work hard and have the drive to be a success. I'm convinced if she were white as a loaf of wonder bread she'd be right where she is now, which is a pretty good place.

She's no fan of Obama beyond the fact that he's handing out consulting contracts to black owned companies like hers. I told her she has to let me drive the Jag next time since my taxes helped pay for it.

Without traditions society loses some of the glue that bonds us both as country and community.

I don't like the idea of them, but I get where they come from.

How about that tradition of not letting women vote?

Or the head of the Tea Party wanting to bring back the tradition of only letting property owners vote?

Congratulations to your friend, although I never heard of MEA magazine.

How about that tradition of not letting women vote?

Or the head of the Tea Party wanting to bring back the tradition of only letting property owners vote?

Congratulations to your friend, although I never heard of MEA magazine.

I think one of the great things about America is that wrongs get righted without a violent revolution. Women's suffrage and extending the vote to all are excellent examples. Tea Party guy is dead wrong IMO on several levels.

MEA Magazine is the magazine of the Minority Executive Enterprise Council and thanks she work her asset off.

As an aside she it absolutely the most smoking hot 50 year old you've ever seen.

Like I said. Once Jul 3, 1964 rolled around blacks were eqall with white on all fronts. There was nothing that needed to be done except sit back and watch the equality roll in. No need to worry about school admission as they will be welcomed with open arms
same for housing, jobs, home purchases... 400 years of oppression gone in the blink of an eye.

Then the dems come along and give those poor down trodden people homes they never could afford and collapsed the bank....all in the name of equality you know.

I know I know. Republicans/conservatives good, Democrats/liberals bad. You have been spewing the same horse crap for a while and it really gets old. As if there were no republicans in any position of over sight for anything that has gone wrong in this country. Let me know when you have an independent thought.

As for the AA issue. Perhaps I am being to coy about the issue. So lets spell it out. How does one go about changing institutional and social racism that existed for centuries?

Dell has said that he believes the CR act of 1964 is not constitutional.

Sparrow has said that AA is a bad idea and I assume a act that never should have happened although I have not seem him write it.

So what is your solution for what happened after the CR act or in place of it? I assume since you dislike it so much you would have given this considerable thought. SO lets have it or as Sparrow so eloquently put it else where, STFU.

I know I know. Republicans/conservatives good, Democrats/liberals bad. You have been spewing the same horse crap for a while and it really gets old. As if there were no republicans in any position of over sight for anything that has gone wrong in this country. Let me know when you have an independent thought.

I have them all the time and that's what frightens the established parties is that the number of free thinkers is growing despite attempts to enslave the population with Government handouts.

As for the AA issue. Perhaps I am being to coy about the issue. So lets spell it out. How does one go about changing institutional and social racism that existed for centuries?

Clearly you haven't read the words of Malcolm X! His well known quote "By any means necessary" refers not to armed insurrection but to building economic clout. He wanted more guys like the guy running BET, Bob Johnson as the way to break down the barriers of racism. His point of view has been proven to be correct. The head of BET may indeed be black but he's a rich black guy now and when he talks people listen. Do you really think Trump or Perot would had a minute of free TV time if they weren't worth billions?

I'm not sure why it wouldn't be Constitutional? Many and I count myself among them feel that the use of Executive orders is unconstitutional and that any President going forward should issue only one more Executive Order repealing all prior executive orders.

Sparrow has said that AA is a bad idea and I assume a act that never should have happened although I have not seem him write it.

Never said it was a bad idea I said it was racist! When you implement something like AA you are say to the group that benefits from it "You dumb N-word you'll NEVER be a success because you're just another stupid nappy headed knuckle dragger, so since we are all nice rich white people we'll help you out." IMO anyone who is white and thinks AA is a good idea had best go put on the Klan robes and fess up that you think blacks are inferior. Logic would dictate that if you feel you have to attempt to legislate equality than you must think that the group in question is inferior to you and that is what Affirmative Action is. The white majority, when it created Affirmative Action codified their belief that the black man cannot succeed on his own, requires help and it doesn't get anymore racist then that.

So what is your solution for what happened after the CR act or in place of it? I assume since you dislike it so much you would have given this considerable thought. SO lets have it or as Sparrow so eloquently put it else where, STFU.

If I were President in the early 1960's I would have lobbied very strongly for the Civil Rights act but would but not issued the Executive Orders that led to Affirmative Action. Neither would I have remained silent. I would have been on the road using the worlds biggest bully pulpit to promote equality and racial tolerance. My "hammer" would be basically "If you don't want the Federal Government crawling up your ass you as Governors, Legislators, Senator, Council People had best get with the program or you'll be filling potholes and building schools with your own money." I have long held the belief that the threat of government intervention is usually far worse in peoples minds then the actuality of it ever will be. ObamaCare is a classic example. Once implemented, the result will likely not be nearly as bad as people think. However it won't solve much either.

Legislating, or attempting to legislate morality has been shown to be a failure with Prohibition, Prostitution and the current insane war on drugs along with Affirmative Action stand as stark reminders of this fact. AA does nothing IMO to decrease the amount of institutionalized racism as in fact it perpetuates the very thing it seeks to eliminate.

Patrons angered after being identified by race, gender at restaurant

Cashier is a Black Chick that called a Customer Black Chick a Black Chick and the Customer got publicity and a free meal.
Aint Merika Great.......................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sylvia Faulkner and her mother went to eat at Your Pie, located near Coburg Road on Savannah Highway, on Sunday afternoon.

They were celebrating Sylvia's birthday with some pizza, but immediately after placing their orders, Faulker's mother glanced down and noticed "BLACKCHICK" printed on her receipt. The daughter then proceeded to look at her receipt, where she saw "OTHERBLACK CHICK" also printed on the paper.

The cashier responsible, Courtney Nowell, is also an African-American.

That Black Chick probably got the cashier fired. :blink:

Patrons angered after being identified by race, gender at restaurant

Cashier is a Black Chick that called a Customer Black Chick a Black Chick and the Customer got publicity and a free meal.
Aint Merika Great.......................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That Black Chick probably got the cashier fired. :blink:

Who knows who got fired? Does however prove my point a bit in that you can write all the laws and rules you like but you can't legislate what goes on in person's heart. All you do is drive racism underground. Then we can all go about the business of excluding those we don't like under the cover of "Well we passed a law" so we can sleep safe in the knowledge that we are racially superior.

Best part of having an over achieving black friend is I get to see some things I never thought I'd see. One is that Liberals are some of the most racist MF'er's I've ever seen on two feet. Funny/sad thing is they don't even realize the sting of their remarks.

Son, you need Jesus to take away the emptiness in your life.