hub non-rev site

well guess what, its down again, hadn't checked since the other day...
is there any word or explanation from the company about this? because if the phone system is down too, that could strand people possibly
It happened to me too at least five times today when I needed it the most..... What's going on?

well guess what, its down again, hadn't checked since the other day...
is there any word or explanation from the company about this? because if the phone system is down too, that could strand people possibly

No explanation is necessary. The company will choose the employees allowed to fly.

well here we go again...three days now i haven't been able to access the hubs non-rev site...
anyone know the number at IT i can complain too?

The hub seems to be still down at least for the west people with the new id's. Your going to have to call the "IT" people on the east coast to see if its down for everybody.

The hub seems to be still down at least for the west people with the new id's. Your going to have to call the "IT" people on the east coast to see if its down for everybody.

theHub has been down for East all afternoon, and if you call the non-rev line it gives availability but it will not let you list

It happened to me too at least five times today when I needed it the most..... What's going on?
4-15-06 have been receiving SYSTEM ERROR for 3 days on travel site off the hub. Called I.T. and they say NO PROBLEM. This outfit sucks. :ph34r:

well here we go again...three days now i haven't been able to access the hubs non-rev site...
anyone know the number at IT i can complain too?
1-800-872-4780 option 4,,,,,,,don't expect much help from these byte's. :down:

Posted on the daily:

AVAILABILITY ISSUE WITH theHub TRAVEL APPLICATION ADDRESSED
The US Airways Employee Travel Application (ETA) currently used by East employees and accessible from theHub has experienced progressive instability over the last several weeks. That instability led to users receiving a “site unavailableâ€￾ response with increasing frequency. On Friday evening, the issue was corrected and the travel application’s stability appears to be restored. We appreciate the East employees who provided specific input and feedback to help us isolate and correct this issue.

401: Access Denied

401: Access Denied
As reported on TheHub:

"LOG IN GLITCHES ARE BEING WORKED ON
What seems to be a small group of retirees, furloughees and employees on leave of absence recently have reported being unable to log into theHub. No employees have been removed from the access database lists and it is unclear why this is happening. We are working to understand and correct the problem. As we have more information, we’ll continue to update the home page. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and would like to thank the employees who wrote to Corporate Communications to alert us to this issue."

A small group?.....I don't think so!

ANYBODY currently on furlough able to access the Hub? I have been unable to get online for about two weeks now. Keeps bringing up a user login error. Really don't wish to bid back into the system just to get on the Hub. :down:
Would be nice to get online for booking flights and checking the COB's :up: