It all thats left

FLYUSAIRWAYS

Advanced
Feb 21, 2004
Oh My, Where do I begin. DCA,PHL,BOS, and LGA are all full. Its just me and my supervisor working the counter. Oh No, DCA is now 2 hours late and breaking all connections, PHL is only 1 hr. late and breaking only some connections, Bos is also late and breaking only some connections, LGA just cancelled and all flights for tomorrow are full. The line is out the door and only TWO agents working, because the company laid off several agents this summer. Customers are upset and screaming because I'm helping some passenger who will make their connection use the Kiosk, while they are waiting in the long line to be helped. I have found that the only way to cope is to take my Xanax prescription, and keep smiling and keep saying IM Sorry. I only work here for the paycheck, and cause I need medical insurance. We can only PRAY it will get better.

Reactions: 8 people
Oh My, Where do I begin. DCA,PHL,BOS, and LGA are all full. Its just me and my supervisor working the counter. Oh No, DCA is now 2 hours late and breaking all connections, PHL is only 1 hr. late and breaking only some connections, Bos is also late and breaking only some connections, LGA just cancelled and all flights for tomorrow are full. The line is out the door and only TWO agents working, because the company laid off several agents this summer. Customers are upset and screaming because I'm helping some passenger who will make their connection use the Kiosk, while they are waiting in the long line to be helped. I have found that the only way to cope is to take my Xanax prescription, and keep smiling and keep saying IM Sorry. I only work here for the paycheck, and cause I need medical insurance. I can't retire because I lose my BCBS Insurance. We can only PRAY it will get better.

You cant have it both ways my friend... Every other airline has the same issues. Some worse than others.. Other companies offer insurance dont they? I wish you the best! I hope you can find some happiness in todays corporate world reality! Just remember you are in control of your desitny!

Reactions: 3 people
You cant have it both ways my friend... Every other airline has the same issues. Some worse than others.. Other companies offer insurance dont they? I wish you the best! I hope you can find some happiness in todays corporate world reality! Just remember you are in control of your desitny!
You are 100% correct, I should retire and sign up for the Obama Health Care Plan.

Reactions: 5 people
Oh My, Where do I begin. DCA,PHL,BOS, and LGA are all full. Its just me and my supervisor working the counter. Oh No, DCA is now 2 hours late and breaking all connections, PHL is only 1 hr. late and breaking only some connections, Bos is also late and breaking only some connections, LGA just cancelled and all flights for tomorrow are full. The line is out the door and only TWO agents working, because the company laid off several agents this summer. Customers are upset and screaming because I'm helping some passenger who will make their connection use the Kiosk, while they are waiting in the long line to be helped. I have found that the only way to cope is to take my Xanax prescription, and keep smiling and keep saying IM Sorry. I only work here for the paycheck, and cause I need medical insurance. We can only PRAY it will get better.

Hey!!!!!!!!!! Did you not read Isom's letter on how good we did and how grateful the company is to us? I mean, they will get some really good bank off of this. You ungrateful SOB................... :lol:

Reactions: 3 people
You hav done nothing wrong so you should not feel the need to apologize for doing the best you can with the tools the company gives you. I stopped apologizing to passengers many years ago when I finally realized it was not my fault or any other employees fault. Kudos to you for sticking with it.

Bob