It's over - LCC withdraws its offer to buy DL

Here you go folks! Write it down. The first stown being thrown in the war of words.

YOU HAVE NO CLASS!! If the rest of your coworkers think like you...oh yeah they do.

Everytime you post, I am more thankful this fell thru.

Your one to talk. And actually, i do have class, in fact, when we get our new Sleeper Business seats, i'll have all the class i need, much better than LCC's Convoy, oops, i mean Envoy Class. :shock:

Delta was ranked in the top two of all network carriers in overall customer service by J.D. Power and Associates in 2006. In the survey, we ranked #1 for customer services across three metrics – aircraft condition/cleanliness, boarding/deplaning/baggage, and flight crew.

Bahahaha. Every moron knows that if you want a J.D. Power and Associates "ranking" you have to buy it. J.D. Power's strategy provides only the information that ensures a positive result so winning one of their "rewards" matters. J.D. Power then makes big bucks by selling the companies more detailed information, rights to use J.D. Power's results in advertising, special interim studies to see if quality has improved, and consulting services that advise how to improve one's scores. In the end, you can count on J.D. Power to tailor the quality and quantity of the information it releases to the public so that its profits are maximized and to include them in a company's advertising.

Later,
Eye (who knows a lot about the Ad world)

Your one to talk. And actually, i do have class, in fact, when we get our new Sleeper Business seats, i'll have all the class i need, much better than LCC's Convoy, oops, i mean Envoy Class. :shock:

OMG - you are 2 steps behind, UAL has had sleeper lie flats for a long time in a 3 class config.. and does DAL only operate a 2 class cabin? Now that is real class..... lol - you simply amaze me and you probably should be worrying about how you will exit BK and survive rather than your business class sleeper; lol; you are in for such a rude awakening.... i would bet that USAir employees have a much better quality of life when all is said and done, and that my friend; beats a 767 with a sleeper anyday of the week... now get back to that 2nd job at the Bojangles and stir up some sweet tea and a BoBerry... :p LLOOOOSSSSAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

What is left unsaid here (not surprising) is that DL has lower CASM and a better network than LCC. Once the cloud of BK is over, it's going to be very interesting on the east coast.

As for Boeing, I'm sure they will trade 50 or so 737s for the boatload of 787s they are going to sell while LCC twiddles away awaiting the A-350. I think I recall someone saying that Boeing is not fond of HP or the remnants of US-East.....

What is left unsaid here (not surprising) is that DL has lower CASM and a better network than LCC. Once the cloud of BK is over, it's going to be very interesting on the east coast.

As for Boeing, I'm sure they will trade 50 or so 737s for the boatload of 787s they are going to sell while LCC twiddles away awaiting the A-350. I think I recall someone saying that Boeing is not fond of HP or the remnants of US-East.....
Oh yes, Boeing is not "fond" of US, and that is what they base their critical business decisions on. Sounds like Boeing has a sound business plan: "I'm not fond of you! No planes!" :lol: Oh god, this board cracks me up....... :lol: :lol: :lol: Who let the cat outta the bag, Clue? Do tell! Can you recall? Try to remember who it was, I must know! :lol:

Oh yes, Boeing is not "fond" of US, and that is what they base their critical business decisions on. Sounds like Boeing has a sound business plan: "I'm not fond of you! No planes!" :lol: Oh god, this board cracks me up....... :lol: :lol: :lol: Who let the cat outta the bag, Clue? Do tell! Can you recall? Try to remember who it was, I must know! :lol:

It's either Boeing simply doesn't care for a carrier that caters almost exclusively to Airbus, or they weren't too "fond" of Doogie's eutopian "New Delta" which more than likely didn't include Boeing.

Take your pick, either way LCC, as usual, comes out the loser. :shock:

It's either Boeing simply doesn't care for a carrier that caters almost exclusively to Airbus, or they weren't too "fond" of Doogie's eutopian "New Delta" which more than likely didn't include Boeing.

Take your pick, either way LCC, as usual, comes out the loser. :shock:
Umm, I am not talking about Boeing siding with the standalone DL plan, I am talking about future aircraft orders, in which case Boeing couldn't care less if it's US or DL or whomever, as long as they get the orders. Best of luck to you and the rest of the DL people, Delta777. :)

Delta was ranked in the top two of all network carriers in overall customer service by J.D. Power and Associates in 2006. In the survey, we ranked #1 for customer services across three metrics – aircraft condition/cleanliness, boarding/deplaning/baggage, and flight crew.

Yeah but I know plenty of others, including myslef that will never, ever, to the point of cancelling AMEX Sky Miles accounts, fly them again. My three weeks in September was the flat out worst airline experience I ever had, right up until the point I had a gate agent for ASA in ATL that wanted to argue with me after I had already been delayed 4 fours. How could DL management be so inept that they did not adjust schedules or cut flights when a major ATL runway was closed for construction?

Yeah but I know plenty of others, including myslef that will never, ever, to the point of cancelling AMEX Sky Miles accounts, fly them again. My three weeks in September was the flat out worst airline experience I ever had, right up until the point I had a gate agent for ASA in ATL that wanted to argue with me after I had already been delayed 4 fours. How could DL management be so inept that they did not adjust schedules or cut flights when a major ATL runway was closed for construction?

Is this not being proacvive?

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/sto.../0131delta.html

Umm, I am not talking about Boeing siding with the standalone DL plan, I am talking about future aircraft orders, in which case Boeing couldn't care less if it's US or DL or whomever, as long as they get the orders. Best of luck to you and the rest of the DL people, Delta777. :)

Fair enough, if we're lucky, every airline, and more importantly, every employee, can grow and prosper. Heavens knows each and every one of us have given until we can give no more.

Latest posts