JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA AMTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
First full week pay stub under new raise came out, LUS $42.56 base, $5.00 License Premium, $.51 Shift 2 differential = $48.07 10 Holidays, 5 weeks vacation. It will be nice to get our contract settled and get another week of vacation. The pre Thanksgiving dinner yesterday was nice in CLT, Turkey and all the fixins. Remember to give thanks for all that we do have this Holiday Season, Best Wishes to you all.

Hey Bob, is there a rumor of that happening? As you and I both read, in Fleet the Ass said that would not happen unless we had a JCBA.

First full week pay stub under new raise came out, LUS $42.56 base, $5.00 License Premium, $.51 Shift 2 differential = $48.07 10 Holidays, 5 weeks vacation. It will be nice to get our contract settled and get another week of vacation. The pre Thanksgiving dinner yesterday was nice in CLT, Turkey and all the fixins. Remember to give thanks for all that we do have this Holiday Season, Best Wishes to you all.

Well, there you have it. Leg US guys loving life and only concerned about another week of vc. Enjoy that Holiday Pay while your AA bros get less and go without on Fri.

Geez Docker, no need to rub our noses in it. LAA still languishes with only 5 holidays for 4 hrs pay, a shift differential of a penny, the list goes on. Next week while LUS enjoys 2 holidays at 2.5x. LAA will reap 4hrs extra pay on Thursday only. This association is a disaster just as we predicted it would be. We both will get Christmas and New Years then that is it for LAA until July 4. How many holidays will LUS enjoy in that time period? Have a great Thanksgiving Docker. Be thankful you are not represented by the twu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like mines a little short. I'm only showing 41.76 base plus $5.00 License.

Sorry to get off topic here but does anyone know why the seniority list link in jetnet isn't working.
Its been down like 5 days now.

Well, there you have it. Leg US guys loving life and only concerned about another week of vc. Enjoy that Holiday Pay while your AA bros get less and go without on Fri.
And do not forget they have cheaper insurance lower out of pocket lower deductible. So I doubt most us folks are to ready to get a contract and get our sorry twu benefits

Sorry to get off topic here but does anyone know why the seniority list link in jetnet isn't working.
Its been down like 5 days now.

I had it saved to my quick links and it was not working. I had to delete it from quick links then re add it for it to work again.

Has the union made any comments about the new Delta 6% raises? Just wondering if they've had any discussions with the company about increases for us. Or is it way to early for them to be even talking about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back