JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA AMTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
DallasConehead said:

Great, another defender of the impotent union. Ok, well lets just use a starting point of the merger and the formation of the 591/association crowd.  Lets see, how much of a chance shall I give?  How's about another 2 years? Would that be enough?
I'm not a defender of our union, but it's the only one we have for now. Where would we be if we hurried and signed a contract just for the money? In the same place as the pilots and F/A's, with sh$tty language that they can't live with. Can't win either way with you. BTW, WE are the union, and what have YOU done to make it better? 

Reactions: 3 people
700UW said:
If there is no US mechanic at a station it can be troubleshot by an AA mechanic if they were trained on US procedures and logbooks.  If parts are sent AOG to fix the plane, then it has to be US mechanics road trip to fix the plane.

Dont know the AA/TWU side, but I know US mechanics at CLT and other stations where there is no AA mechanic have been working AA metal.
Thank you, you admittedly told us you don't know enough on the AA side in Aircraft Maintenance. Hint.......

Reactions: 5 people
1AA said:
Thank you, you admittedly told us you don't know enough on the AA side in Aircraft Maintenance. Hint.......
Go call the EAP you have obsession issues.

And once again you add NOTHING to the discussion, you cant even be an adult as you have a twisted obsession about me posting on a public message board.

I guess you cant figure out, I wont be going anywhere, so use the ignore feature.

Reactions: 2 people
bigjets said:
Don't be so sensitive, if I worked there in TUL I'm sure I would vote the same way, fortunately I've been to Oklahoma and really didn't think the low cost of living was worth moving there for. Living in Wisconsin and driving to ORD is worth it. I didn't slam TUL mechs. I said the company got the contracts passed because they appeased TUL where the majority of votes are. You said it yourself that AMFA isn't getting the cards signed there for a variety of reasons.

I didn't know AMTs work 24/7 operation, and OSMs are days with weekends off. That's interesting, I was always surprised with TUL and AFW for letting contracts pass with OSM / SRP mechs in it. That certainly isn't protecting our profession

Is LUS 757 going to TUL if so that's great news for TUL not so good for pit or CLT.

AA did a layoff in phx those guys were told they could go to LUS PHX as new hire and get seniority back when the merge is completed, but not trusting that, they took the layoff and moved to a LAA base.

Don't blame you wanting to live in Cheeseland I grew up on the St Croix river (the west side, lol). Working
at MSP for a commuter and the Air Guard"s C130's for two winters, that was enough. But anyway my 
point was that a good portion of the AMT's agree with most of the line guys but we have a completely
different ratio of non AMT's who vote right along with us on our contract. 
 Many of the shops in Tulsa that we used to call retirement shops are now OSM shops, like the seat shop.
They typically are Mon through Fri,  most of the hangars are 7 day coverage (3 shifts) but the engine shops are still
Mon through Fri with mostly 2 shifts but some shops are straight days. 
 The real main difference is we do shut down for our 5 TWU negotiated holidays, unfortunately we will be
open for business this Memorial Day. 

chilokie1 said:
Don't blame you wanting to live in Cheeseland I grew up on the St Croix river (the west side, lol). Working
at MSP for a commuter and the Air Guard"s C130's for two winters, that was enough. But anyway my 
point was that a good portion of the AMT's agree with most of the line guys but we have a completely
different ratio of non AMT's who vote right along with us on our contract. 
 Many of the shops in Tulsa that we used to call retirement shops are now OSM shops, like the seat shop.
They typically are Mon through Fri,  most of the hangars are 7 day coverage (3 shifts) but the engine shops are still
Mon through Fri with mostly 2 shifts but some shops are straight days. 
 The real main difference is we do shut down for our 5 TWU negotiated holidays, unfortunately we will be
open for business this Memorial Day.
that was the twu plan give the osm.mon - fri weekends off . They will be life long twu supporters. The twu allways seems to know how to play different work groups together. And get those connsesion contracts passed and keep there dues money. The twu is good at negotiation less . Less holidays at less paid if worked. But now the company is making money the union can seem to only talk about uniforms and bulletin boards.

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
Go call the EAP you have obsession issues.

And once again you add NOTHING to the discussion, you cant even be an adult as you have a twisted obsession about me posting on a public message board.

I guess you cant figure out, I wont be going anywhere, so use the ignore feature.
your the one that needs help .you have 37113 post on here . You are the obsessive one . The iam must be paying you real well to come on here 37113 post to spill a union who gave up pension at Boeing who was not in bk and making record profits. And before you say it was voted for by members. There was two votes the first vote they turned it down. And the Intl was not happy and had a second vote. Which was going to pass no matter what. Don't let the facts get in your way. Your not a aa amt you have no idea our problems that we face. And I could care less about you being on the nc. Those contracts were so bad I'm surprised you admit to being on the nc. You are not impressing any amt on here at all. And you being rude and condescending makes you look petty . If the iam/twu had ever done good for there members they would not need cheer leaders like you. I am not going away either.

Tater Salad said:
I'm not a defender of our union, but it's the only one we have for now. Where would we be if we hurried and signed a contract just for the money? In the same place as the pilots and F/A's, with sh$tty language that they can't live with. Can't win either way with you. BTW, WE are the union, and what have YOU done to make it better? 

No offense intended but the only way we will become the union is when we get rid of this piece of crap union/association. The twu and iam are exactly the same other than their name. One piece of crap union joining with another piece of crap union only amounts to one bigger piece of crap union.

Reactions: 5 people
chilokie1 said:

at MSP for a commuter and the Air Guard"s C130's for two winters, that was enough.
2 years? What took you so long? :D

767 mechanic said:

No offense intended but the only way we will become the union is when we get rid of this piece of crap union/association. The twu and iam are exactly the same other than their name. One piece of crap union joining with another piece of crap union only amounts to one bigger piece of crap union.

Well, if the Association offends us with yet another AMT hating contract; maybe, this will be enough to offend enough of the Maintenance & Related that didn't sign an AMFA card last time - to realize the mistake they made, and sign one next go around.

conehead777 said:
your the one that needs help .you have 37113 post on here . You are the obsessive one . The iam must be paying you real well to come on here 37113 post to spill a union who gave up pension at Boeing who was not in bk and making record profits. And before you say it was voted for by members. There was two votes the first vote they turned it down. And the Intl was not happy and had a second vote. Which was going to pass no matter what. Don't let the facts get in your way. Your not a aa amt you have no idea our problems that we face. And I could care less about you being on the nc. Those contracts were so bad I'm surprised you admit to being on the nc. You are not impressing any amt on here at all. And you being rude and condescending makes you look petty . If the iam/twu had ever done good for there members they would not need cheer leaders like you. I am not going away either.
Hey guys. Conehead777 has a little obsession with me. He keeps coming on the Fleet thread every night to hit me with red marks and then checks out my profile to check on his progress.

Give me a break. Is this the kind of little baby that you guys want to encourage. What are we still in Grade School?

Oh and I couldn't PM him and ask him in private because Aaawwww he has me blocked from sending him a message.

Grow up Conehead777.

Rogallo said:
Me thinks you have a little obsession with you too! :D
Just not a fan of weenies who throw rocks from behind trees and I very much want to leave you guys alone on your thread here. I really do.

WeAAsles said:
Hey guys. Conehead777 has a little obsession with me. He keeps coming on the Fleet thread every night to hit me with red marks and then checks out my profile to check on his progress.
Give me a break. Is this the kind of little baby that you guys want to encourage. What are we still in Grade School?
Oh and I couldn't PM him and ask him in private because Aaawwww he has me blocked from sending him a message.
Grow up Conehead777.
im not obsessed with you. I'm on a touch screen so I might bump your name. I blocked you so I don't get in any more conflicts with you. im done with you after this post. Your the one who needs to grow up if red marks bother you . Last time I checked I'm allowed to goto any board on here and read and use the red and green arrows. You are the most rude person on here .and we will never agree on any thing . You need a lot of growing up to do . The way you put every body down are make a snide remark to people who you do not agree to .is so childish no wonder you lost your election . You thank your stuf dose not stink .you think your gods gift to fleet and the twu. And it seems you come over here to the amt page all so . So stop your obsession with me checking what pages I'm on that's inmature . The last time I checked checking someone profile was not against the rule . I'm done with you so why don't oh do the Same and be done with me . Either if you don't I will not reply to you any more no matter how bad you bad mouth. You do not know me. But the guys on here do know me and they know the person I am and have excepted me .the guys I work with we Been working together for 31 years and we have each other's six .you do not know me and you judge me. Instead of bad mouthing why didn't you argue my facts instead of name calling.

Reactions: 6 people
conehead777 said:
im not obsessed with you. I'm on a touch screen so I might bump your name. I blocked you so I don't get in any more conflicts with you. im done with you after this post. Your the one who needs to grow up if red marks bother you . Last time I checked I'm allowed to goto any board on here and read and use the red and green arrows. You are the most rude person on here .and we will never agree on any thing . You need a lot of growing up to do . The way you put every body down are make a snide remark to people who you do not agree to .is so childish no wonder you lost your election . You thank your stuf dose not stink .you think your gods gift to fleet and the twu. And it seems you come over here to the amt page all so . So stop your obsession with me checking what pages I'm on that's inmature . The last time I checked checking someone profile was not against the rule . I'm done with you so why don't oh do the Same and be done with me . Either if you don't I will not reply to you any more no matter how bad you bad mouth. You do not know me. But the guys on here do know me and they know the person I am and have excepted me .the guys I work with we Been working together for 31 years and we have each other's six .you do not know me and you judge me. Instead of bad mouthing why didn't you argue my facts instead of name calling.
No problem man. You go your way and I'll go mine. Been off your thread for weeks now if you hadn't noticed. But if you keep throwing late night rocks at me on a thread for a group that you say you have no interest in, then I'll call you out publicly again.

Otherwise I seriously do wish you and your group all the best 100%. And a great and happy life to you as well.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.