West JNC Update

No he didn't. He didn't agree to a very small part of the award involving the furloughed pilots, but, as he stated, he agreed with a majority of the award.

He never said he agreed with the award. Try comprehension, or at least, reading.

Oh, should I fly with you, you will be in for a big education, think sitting on an opened fire hydrant. At least that is how two USAir dudes described me who came to SAN. From your posts, you would be a surprise to exceed their capabilities. In fact, in SAN, you would have been terminated, post haste. For stupidity.

He never said he agreed with the award. Try comprehension, or at least, reading.

Oh, should I fly with you, you will be in for a big education, think sitting on an opened fire hydrant. At least that is how two USAir dudes described me who came to SAN. From your posts, you would be a surprise to exceed their capabilities. In fact, in SAN, you would have been terminated, post haste. For stupidity.
Wow puddin', you've started babbling.

Take the night off and give the pea you call a brain a rest.

We'll start up fresh tomorrow.

Wow puddin', you've started babbling.

Take the night off and give the pea you call a brain a rest.

We'll start up fresh tomorrow.

As I said, comprehension seems to not be a strong point with you.

Let me refine that. Minimal comprehension seems to escape your mental sandbox completely.

Neither of us will have to fly with him. He was a journeyman.

The problem is the 20 year east FO that will now spend the next ten years pulling gear for someone fifteen years his junior. He will never get to the left seat.
That's because your airline shrank almost 50%, not because of the Nic Award. Does it not make sense that future upgrades should be shared between the merging airlines? The slotting that Nic came up with does that. For that 20-year East FO to get his captain seat back can only come at the expense of Westies upgrading. You think it's fair for every West FO to have to wait until every East FO (as of the Summer of '04) upgrades (which is what DOH means)? Well, you may think that's fair but a neutral arbitrator obviously didn't. 20 years of longevity is a long time but apparently it wasn't long enough to be a captain at USAirways in 2004.

That's because your airline shrank almost 50%, not because of the Nic Award. Does it not make sense that future upgrades should be shared between the merging airlines? The slotting that Nic came up with does that. For that 20-year East FO to get his captain seat back can only come at the expense of Westies upgrading. You think it's fair for every West FO to have to wait until every East FO (as of the Summer of '04) upgrades (which is what DOH means)? Well, you may think that's fair but a neutral arbitrator obviously didn't. 20 years of longevity is a long time but apparently it wasn't long enough to be a captain at USAirways in 2004.
Ditto!! But they will never see that... Oh well.,,

Does it not make sense that future upgrades should be shared between the merging airlines?

No, not when the vacancies are essentially all coming from the E side. If the airline is stagnant, why should some or all of the W pilots get first opportunity to take those positions caused by the attrition of the E? If we're stagnant, you get your attrition, we get ours. You should be happy we're not all one operation, as the recent W pilot bid could have been largely E senior pilots sucking up those Capt positions.