JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
His lists are full of erroneous information. Complete bollocks.
As in what, i'm quite confident that you couldn't provide any more up-to-date information than what I gave you! If you have a more up-to-date seniority list from both sides, please provide it, if you have more accurate information other than from the department of transportation, please provide it. Otherwise this is the most accurate you're going to get!

Last edited:
All you LUS dudes can try to say for now your E190 that hold 99 pax is part of your mainline fleet, for now, but the true intent of the x-utilize plan is still unknown to us all. It may happen that those E190s and whatever those H205, may go to Envoy, and the pilots could enjoy a pay increase because they would fly bigger aircraft. Haters gotta hate, so keep on hating.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MidAtlantic_Airways

here is a little history lesson for you

On February 9, 2006, US Airways announced a firm order for 25 Embraer 190 aircraft, a cousin of the 170. However, unlike the smaller E-Jet, the 190 has an 11-seat First Class cabin and is operated by mainline employees under the US Airways banner.[citation needed] On May 28, 2006, MidAtlantic stopped operating.[6]
MidAtlantic was started as a "Jets for Jobs" experiment, hiring furloughed mainline pilots to fly the new aircraft. However, the company ceased operations May 28, 2006, having sold most of its assets to Republic Airlines during US Airways latest bankruptcy. Republic continued to operate the aircraft under the US Airways Express banner.[citation needed]
http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n.../us-airways-affiliates-held-hostage-jets-jobs

Last edited:
bob just a lit update info with the BWI list you provided 2 FT agents retired one was ready the other due to serious heart issues given that theyre were very high up on the list we move up for now

also a number of the others are out on medical or been fired or transferred

I don't know bout any other station but in mine for the number of flights we handle both regional and mainline we are severely short staffed none of the agents weve lost in 2016 have never been replaced we got a number out on medical leave or transferred or fired if only corporate would visit and see how bad it is here then may be they'd give the authorization for us to get help
For all the company wants us to do we simply do not have manpower to do it all

bob just a lit update info with the BWI list you provided 2 FT agents retired one was ready the other due to serious heart issues given that theyre were very high up on the list we move up for now

I don't know bout any other station but in mine for the number of flights we handle both regional and mainline we are severely short staffed none of the agents weve lost in 2016 have never been replaced we got a number out on medical leave or transferred or fired if only corporate would visit and see how bad it is here then may be they'd give the authorization for us to get help
Then exactly what is the purpose of the IAM, TWU, or the powerful Association??
Way too many give your representation a pass when it comes to these types of issues.
But what the hell, you got a little bump in pay!

In 2014 LAS had 27 daily and 87 clerks and 8 Crew Chiefs, you have 13 daily and 87 clerks? How would you explain to the company that BWI needs more head count? Sorry, I think BWI might be a tad bit over staffed.

Then exactly what is the purpose of the IAM, TWU, or the powerful Association??
Way too many give your representation a pass when it comes to these types of issues.
But what the hell, you got a little bump in pay!

Ok I guess you threw out the hook for me on this one? I'll bite.

How can the Association or particularly the IAM since Robbed works in an IAM represented Station force management to bring in more staff?

I remember writing about this to Robbed a long time ago on here. If you're not adequately staffed to do the job safely especially without risking your own possible injures, then stop trying to fit the square peg in the round hole.

I'm absolutely not saying don't work and earn your pay but don't try to kill yourselves daily to get the job done either.

You do that and either AA will have to learn to live with the horrible numbers or they'll begin to hire the necessary staff to get the job done properly.

No Union is going to be able to make that happen for the workers they represent. That's all on them to make it happen. Learn to not be afraid of the boss and his whip and stand together on this. Take the lead and refuse. One guy, one crew, one zone, one Station can maybe make it grow.

Robbed Arbitrator Javits probably got that list months ago. With over 17,000 Agents/Clerks you're going to have people come and go daily.

I wouldn't concern myself with people who are no longer on that list. If they're not with us anymore they obviously won't be bidding will they.

When we get our JCBA voted in I'd like to hope that the new AA updates the system daily like they do currently on our side in Jetnet.

That's when everything will be more accurate.

In 2014 LAS had 27 daily and 87 clerks and 8 Crew Chiefs, you have 13 daily and 87 clerks? How would you explain to the company that BWI needs more head count? Sorry, I think BWI might be a tad bit over staffed.

Bob I don't believe Robbed was talking about BWI as his Station that he feels is understaffed unless he transferred from where he used to work?

Robbed Arbitrator Javits probably got that list months ago. With over 17,000 Agents/Clerks you're going to have people come and go daily.

I wouldn't concern myself with people who are no longer on that list. If they're not with us anymore they obviously won't be bidding will they.

When we get our JCBA voted in I'd like to hope that the new AA updates the system daily like they do currently on our side in Jetnet.

That's when everything will be more accurate.
Ok I guess you threw out the hook for me on this one? I'll bite.

How can the Association or particularly the IAM since Robbed works in an IAM represented Station force management to bring in more staff?

I remember writing about this to Robbed a long time ago on here. If you're not adequately staffed to do the job safely especially without risking your own possible injures, then stop trying to fit the square peg in the round hole.

I'm absolutely not saying don't work and earn your pay but don't try to kill yourselves daily to get the job done either.

You do that and either AA will have to learn to live with the horrible numbers or they'll begin to hire the necessary staff to get the job done properly.

No Union is going to be able to make that happen for the workers they represent. That's all on them to make it happen. Learn to not be afraid of the boss and his whip and stand together on this. Take the lead and refuse. One guy, one crew, one zone, one Station can maybe make it grow.
What started here in DFW, is when it's a shift change, and a plane is at the gate, the MOD uses the camera to see if the afternoon crew is ALL outside to be ready for the turn-over. If a delay happens, crew chief gets a CR-1. This happened 2 weeks ago to our chief. This practice is coming to all stations eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back