JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several tentative dates set for negotiations but I haven't seen any official clarification yet. I'm confident you will see several confirmed dates soon.

P. Rez

Rumor mill in CLT says 30 fleet service clerks transferring from PHL... I haven't heard anything of furlough packages in PHL... Anybody know?

Rumor mill in CLT says 30 fleet service clerks transferring from PHL... I haven't heard anything of furlough packages in PHL... Anybody know?
I don't have the exact number but this is accurate. CLT is my old station and my friend confirmed tonight they are trying to shrink PHL and agents from there are in CLT now. I didn't hear anything about furlough packages.

Delta is getting a 6% bump on 4-1-17. Where does that put the "Delta+3 or 7" for an AA FSC?

Cool. So Delta+3% puts you guys at $31.00/hr. Thx Weez.

In a perfect World our guys could ask the company to take back their Profit Sharing and agree to the original 7% above which would put us at $32.28 DOS.

We would have maximized our value more IMO if we had never agreed we wanted or fought for that PS in the first place.

why is dl still mentioned? currently, ua is the standard-bearer at $33.30/hr. max pay.

dl +7% is still less than ua's max rate. let's erase what parker was musing about, early last year.

money-wise, i'd be iffy with ua +3%. i'd have to weigh and measure all the compensation. if we get $35.00/hr. max, i'd be content with that.

the profit sharing is a company smokescreen. they gave it to us because of the ridiculously generous bonuses for level 5s and above. the company controls the financial parameters and they would never allow union employees to get anything near dl profit sharing compensation.

parker should have withheld bonuses to those who counseled him on not hedging on fuel. if we had hedged at $30/barrel, then give the executives who argued for hedging, triple bonuses.

why is dl still mentioned? currently, ua is the standard-bearer at $33.30/hr. max pay.

dl +7% is still less than ua's max rate. let's erase what parker was musing about, early last year.

money-wise, i'd be iffy with ua +3%. i'd have to weigh and measure all the compensation. if we get $35.00/hr. max, i'd be content with that.

the profit sharing is a company smokescreen. they gave it to us because of the ridiculously generous bonuses for level 5s and above. the company controls the financial parameters and they would never allow union employees to get anything near dl profit sharing compensation.

parker should have withheld bonuses to those who counseled him on not hedging on fuel. if we had hedged at $30/barrel, then give the executives who argued for hedging, triple bonuses.

Crema right now we're 1% above UAL who was the industry leader until we got the bump up. They don't get their next raise till November.

DL like I said on the other hand will basically match us on April 1. 2 months from now. So they'll be above UAL.

You're thinking end of contract where I'm talking about at signing. Assume at least a minimum 2% more per year times 5 years.

When you throw in Deltas profit sharing they're way ahead of us, even with their reduced amount. I'm not sure but I've heard Uniteds profit sharing is also quite a bit more than ours. It's a good way to really reward employees when you do real well. This company doesn't seem to see it that way which I think is an error. Of course the 55% or whatever upper mgmt got shows where their priorities lie.I don't know enough about the other companies total compensation deals or staffing but our deal seems lacking by a pretty decent margin.

When you throw in Deltas profit sharing they're way ahead of us, even with their reduced amount. I'm not sure but I've heard Uniteds profit sharing is also quite a bit more than ours. It's a good way to really reward employees when you do real well. This company doesn't seem to see it that way which I think is an error. Of course the 55% or whatever upper mgmt got shows where their priorities lie.I don't know enough about the other companies total compensation deals or staffing but our deal seems lacking by a pretty decent margin.

Talos go back in the conversation and you'll see my opinion of the Profit Sharing.

PLEASE TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!

And we haven't even gotten our full deal yet.

I think I'm going to puke!!
Just what do you people expect from this JCBA? More money, better PS, Holidays ect. ect. About the only thing I feel we might get is shift differential, no 1-2% increase for the duration and no matching DL-UA. Parker managed to squeeze blood from this company turnip and all everyone talks about is "MORE PLEASE, IT"S NOT ENOUGH"
Give it a rest.

Just what do you people expect from this JCBA? More money, better PS, Holidays ect. ect. About the only thing I feel we might get is shift differential, no 1-2% increase for the duration and no matching DL-UA. Parker managed to squeeze blood from this company turnip and all everyone talks about is "MORE PLEASE, IT"S NOT ENOUGH"
Give it a rest.

Bob you are incorrect about what the deal will entail. There will be increases but there also could be certain work rule changes that will keep the overall cost of those increases from where we are now negated.

The company and negotiators won't put out a deal unless they thought it had a chance of passing.

You also have to look in other contracts for items that are now industry standard.

Give it a rest.
We are getting 2.1% in September anyway so if they add .09% and we get a contract DOS in say July whats the big deal. Plus .55 differential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back