JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares how you say anything. Your implications speak louder than words.

You imply IAM is coming up to our Medical costs
You imply IAM will get nothing for it/ and
You imply we should not fight to gain something back from our Prefunding Match.

It's your cavalier attitude about everything that makes people dislike you.

Let's be clear.

I don't imply the IAM will have higher medical costs, I believe it.

I don't imply they will get nothing for it, simply, they won't get nearly enough.

I don't imply not to fight. The reality is that the issue has been arbitrated and lost, the Trust has not been broken and therefore there is no violation of the contractual language. Fight what?

If you want to prolong the issue, act like a tough guy and string along others in a futile endeavor, then go right ahead. In the end, you will deal with the crushed expectations you have cavalierly set.

It is telling people what they need to hear rather than what they want to hear that makes people "dislike" me. On the other hand, that is the same thing that allows me to win elections. You?

He just tries to avoid contact at all costs. He doesn't like or can't handle conflict. That's why he insults me, on social media, regularly, then offers up a cup of coffee. He needs me to be relevant, or he just has his car and favorite music to talk about.

If "I'm" the one who tries to avoid conflict you would have had the guts to come to my gate and put me in my place with your dazzling display of knowledge and sharp intuition a long time ago by yourself.

So when should I finally expect you to come over and set me straight? The coffee in private has always been for you, not me.

If "I'm" the one who tries to avoid conflict you would have had the guts to come to my gate and put me in my place with your dazzling display of knowledge and sharp intuition a long time ago by yourself.

So when should I finally expect you to come over and set me straight? The coffee in private has always been for you, not me.

I have no intention to set anyone straight. That is juvenile.

You do the name calling, the badgering, the put downs, the ridiculing. That's your schtick.

Let's be clear.

I don't imply the IAM will have higher medical costs, I believe it.

I don't imply they will get nothing for it, simply, they won't get nearly enough.

I don't imply not to fight. The reality is that the issue has been arbitrated and lost, the Trust has not been broken and therefore there is no violation of the contractual language. Fight what?

If you want to prolong the issue, act like a tough guy and string along others in a futile endeavor, then go right ahead. In the end, you will deal with the crushed expectations you have cavalierly set.

It is telling people what they need to hear rather than what they want to hear that makes people "dislike" me. On the other hand, that is the same thing that allows me to win elections. You?

I believe they will have higher costs as well. The question is how high and does it absolutely positively have to come all the way up to where we are or can it come closer to the middle somewhere? It just sounds to me like you already gave up on the idea of even negotiating that answer?

And of course it won't be nearly enough but for them you should hope it's enough to ease them in somewhat.

Fight to put pressure on the process to obtain at least something of that back. In one on ones I've been very clear with people that alternatives can be obtained. And it "might" not wind up being the full value but without some pressure why would or why should the company even bother to entertain anything? WE'RE the ones who need to show how badly we want it. But you want to put water on the fire before it can even smolder? Why?

You won your last election for a number of reasons. Don't make the presumption that it was only due to how gosh darn spectacular you are. There's that ego showing again.

You won because in many areas yes you do make a very good representative. (Note the word very) You have some good people on your team (team effort) You have a very marketable first name and you spent thousands over all your opponents on those flyers. The guy you chose in training gave you another advantage to gaining new hires who just went along with what he told them. The former guy in your position was never seen on the ramp (You're now making the same mistake) and you focused on discrediting the group that was in there prior to you quite masterfully (I tried to warn them they were being extremely complacent) and they underestimated you to their own doom (taking me along for that ride)

There was also a rumor of a few individuals collecting cards for you and one of those guys (Worked in EBS) was actually caught doing it but the girl who caught him was "scared" to come forward against him and you.

You may not be the legitimate heir to that thrown? It could be that guy from PR is actually the one who belongs there? That's also the guy IMO who's going to continue to be nipping at your heels.

Last edited:
I have no intention to set anyone straight. That is juvenile.

You do the name calling, the badgering, the put downs, the ridiculing. That's your schtick.

Let's see if I can word this so you don't feel like this is a put down or an insult.

I want to have a one on one meeting with you. I want to understand your position and have you assist me in filling in some blanks. I don't want others there to distract from that conversation. I want to find out if maybe I'm the one who's wrong about some things?

Drinking coffee is just something people do when they converse.

I noticed a picture on your FB page the other day where you commended the new Station manager for giving out food to the members on the Holiday.

Kudos. That was a classy move.

NYer that would be a concession in my opin but I do believe your right but I hope your wrong

robbed the only time anything is done as an absolute is when the talks have concluded and your negotiators send it back to you for your decision.

If you/we pass it, then it's over.

Let's see if I can word this so you don't feel like this is a put down or an insult.

I want to have a one on one meeting with you. I want to understand your position and have you assist me in filling in some blanks. I don't want others there to distract from that conversation. I want to find out if maybe I'm the one who's wrong about some things?

Drinking coffee is just something people do when they converse.

I noticed a picture on your FB page the other day where you commended the new Station manager for giving out food to the members on the Holiday.

Kudos. That was a classy move.

Ask away?

Ask away?

Social Media is not a one on one. Social Media is a platform to express our points of view and to take jabs at each other in front of an audience. It's where I think you're the one who's honestly more comfortable. I'm comfortable in either setting.

One on one. And no Union meeting where you have your team to help prop you up when needed.

You have an office where I'm sure there's plenty of times you're there all by yourself?

And then hopefully some how a video of this "meeting" will suddenly appear on Youtube...I might even throw down some change to watch it. Would be very interesting.

And then hopefully some how a video of this "meeting" will suddenly appear on Youtube...I might even
throw down some change to watch it. Would be very interesting.

Good point AA. We'll need to have the room swept for any recording devices of course. :)

I believe they will have higher costs as well. The question is how high and does it absolutely positively have to come all the way up to where we are or can it come closer to the middle somewhere? It just sounds to me like you already gave up on the idea of even negotiating that answer?

And of course it won't be nearly enough but for them you should hope it's enough to ease them in somewhat.

Fight to put pressure on the process to obtain at least something of that back. In one on ones I've been very clear with people that alternatives can be obtained. And it "might" not wind up being the full value but without some pressure why would or why should the company even bother to entertain anything? WE'RE the ones who need to show how badly we want it. But you want to put water on the fire before it can even smolder? Why?

You won your last election for a number of reasons. Don't make the presumption that it was only due to how gosh darn spectacular you are. There's that ego showing again.

You won because in many areas yes you do make a very good representative. (Note the word very) You have some good people on your team (team effort) You have a very marketable first name and you spent thousands over all your opponents on those flyers. The guy you chose in training gave you another advantage to gaining new hires who just went along with what he told them. The former guy in your position was never seen on the ramp (You're now making the same mistake) and you focused on discrediting the group that was in there prior to you quite masterfully (I tried to warn them they were being extremely complacent) and they underestimated you to their own doom (taking me along for that ride)

There was also a rumor of a few individuals collecting cards for you and one of those guys (Worked in EBS) was actually caught doing it but the girl who caught him was "scared" to come forward against him and you.

You may not be the legitimate heir to that thrown? It could be that guy from PR is actually the one who belongs there? That's also the guy IMO who's going to continue to be nipping at your heels.
Wow You have your own little Tammany Hall going. I can't believe you have all these people (assuming in all hubs) on AA payroll not actually working and you have the balls to agree to outsource some smaller cities. I can't believe everyone goes along with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back