JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social Media is not a one on one. Social Media is a platform to express our points of view and to take jabs at each other in front of an audience. It's where I think you're the one who's honestly more comfortable. I'm comfortable in either setting.

One on one. And no Union meeting where you have your team to help prop you up when needed.

You have an office where I'm sure there's plenty of times you're there all by yourself?

So somewhere you can portray the encounter in the fashion you'd wish?

Your specialty is right here, on blogs and social media, so go right ahead. Ask away.

So somewhere you can portray the encounter in the fashion you'd wish?

Your specialty is right here, on blogs and social media, so go right ahead. Ask away.

Don't ever try to portray that I'm the one avoiding you bro. On that you come up pathetically short.

Edit: If you're paranoid that you believe I'll use our meeting to my advantage here's how we solve that problem. In your office for one full hour. I'll take a picture of myself when I arrive, a picture of me with your secretary and a picture with you to post on pages while there with you and in front of you where I'll show you the post. I'll initialize my check in time and check out time that you can then post yourself to amaze your peeps that this actually occurred?

This shouldn't be like trying to set up the freakin Geneva Convention or a UN Meeting here.

Last edited:
Wow You have your own little Tammany Hall going. I can't believe you have all these people (assuming in all hubs) on AA payroll not actually working and you have the balls to agree to outsource some smaller cities. I can't believe everyone goes along with that

Actually Al it used to be that the Company paid all 5 officers their wages once they were elected.

Now it's just one guy who gets paid.

Who pays the other 4?

When they're off the field on Union Buisness I do. In "theory" I'm supposed to be the boss of all of them.

Hey Al since NYer mentioned my love of music. Did you know that John Mellencamp's nickname is "Little Bastard"

Don't ever try to portray that I'm the one avoiding you bro. On that you come up pathetically short.

Edit: If you're paranoid that you believe I'll use our meeting to my advantage here's how we solve that problem. In your office for one full hour. I'll take a picture of myself when I arrive, a picture of me with your secretary and a picture with you to post on pages while there with you and in front of you where I'll show you the post. I'll initialize my check in time and check out time that you can then post yourself to amaze your peeps that this actually occurred?

This shouldn't be like trying to set up the freakin Geneva Convention or a UN Meeting here.
You ever consider maybe he just does not like you? I know I don't.

question for NYer since it seems that youre well informed. to the best of your knowledge was Sid ever offered the vacant seat on the negotiating committee? if not, would you happen to know the reasoning for not offering the seat to the President of the second largest station in the system.

question for NYer since it seems that youre well informed. to the best of your knowledge was Sid ever offered the vacant seat on the negotiating committee? if not, would you happen to know the reasoning for not offering the seat to the President of the second largest station in the system.

It was not.

Apparently, the 6 seats are spoken for.

MIA was not selected to be on the NC when the original 6 were selected. DFW, SFO, STL, DCA, BOS, LAX.

The way i see it there are 2 major potential concessions for the LUS folks. I am not familiar with the LAA CBA so I can't speak as to what concessions they may be looking at. Scope, LUS is at 7 mainline weekly jet departures or 1 per day, and the medical costs. Any increase to either is a concession, no matter how you try and dress it up. Like the old saying goes, "you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig". The question is however, how much of a concession will the NC accept to appease both sides. For scope, my ideal number would be 35 mainline weekly jet departures, or 5 per day. And my views on the medical costs are known already. IMO anything more than this number for scope is a deal breaker for me. But I'll reserve judgement on the medical issue and scope until something is negotiated and put out for all to see. And yes BOB, the scope would also include the E-190's.

The way i see it there are 2 major potential concessions for the LUS folks. I am not familiar with the LAA CBA so I can't speak as to what concessions they may be looking at. Scope, LUS is at 7 mainline weekly jet departures or 1 per day, and the medical costs. Any increase to either is a concession, no matter how you try and dress it up. Like the old saying goes, "you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig". The question is however, how much of a concession will the NC accept to appease both sides. For scope, my ideal number would be 35 mainline weekly jet departures, or 5 per day. And my views on the medical costs are known already. IMO anything more than this number for scope is a deal breaker for me. But I'll reserve judgement on the medical issue and scope until something is negotiated and put out for all to see. And yes BOB, the scope would also include the E-190's.
Not going to argue about them 190 anymore we will just see about that, but it seem you are all finally talking about scope on the LUS side. I do feel your Ideal number is a little off, the company will go after scope(35), daily not weekly.

IMG_2180.PNG

Not going to argue about them 190 anymore we will just see about that, but it seem you are all finally talking about scope on the LUS side. I do feel your Ideal number is a little off, the company will go after scope(35), daily not weekly.

Bob stop trying to stir people up just for the sake of stirring people up will you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back