Jetblue AMTs AMFA?

Are you saying what he posted was untrue? If so, then how - please explain.

Do you work at SWA? Or perhaps did you work at the former Airtran?

If you insist "Everything" was untrue you should be able to easily point out how and why.

You really can’t say that the guy doesn’t write like he’s completely koo koo for coco puffs. “You are 100% correct” “You are absolutely correct” “Yes I remember that and you again are completely correct” “I can remember” I remember clearly”

Everything he writes when it comes to AMFA is like he’s a Sorority Girl about to go in the broom closet with the High School Quarterback at the Prom.

BTW you’ve been on here long enough to remember any time I proved him wrong about things with links to the stories from all sorts of legitimate sources his mind could not comprehend or wrap around any of the information. He blatantly chose to ignore it.

You really can’t say that the guy doesn’t write like he’s completely koo koo for coco puffs. “You are 100% correct” “You are absolutely correct” “Yes I remember that and you again are completely correct” “I can remember” I remember clearly”

Everything he writes when it comes to AMFA is like he’s a Sorority Girl about to go in the broom closet with the High School Quarterback at the Prom.

BTW you’ve been on here long enough to remember any time I proved him wrong about things with links to the stories from all sorts of legitimate sources his mind could not comprehend or wrap around any of the information. He blatantly chose to ignore it.

Please spare me

He said it was BS - I asked how so? Is it wrong to ask? My memory isn't perfect is yours? Were you at SWA then? I wasn't I just know what happened via these boards and few others/press releases

If he's gonna call BS on the post then state why if you're asked - if its just more of the standard anti-AMFA regardless of the facts then let him own it - if theres something the original poster lied about then lets hear it

BTW - if ... "Everything he writes when it comes to AMFA is like he’s a Sorority Girl about to go in the broom closet with the High School Quarterback at the Prom." ... then it'd be safe to call you the jealous gf who sits alone and sulks while it happens as you are without question 99.99% Anti Amfa

Also since you asked what I remember about being proven wrong, I can also remember on numerous occasions when you were flat out proven wrong you'd claim it didn't really matter and you were here just for laughs and to troll others ... or you'd post a music video

Not the best look for those trying to credibly sell Union representation to others on this forum - JMHO

Last edited:
Please spare me

He said it was BS - I asked how so? Is it wrong to ask? My memory isn't perfect is yours? Were you at SWA then? I wasn't I just know what happened via these boards and few others/press releases

If he's gonna call BS on the post then state why if you're asked - if its just more of the standard anti-AMFA regardless of the facts then let him own it - if theres something the original poster lied about then lets hear it

BTW - if ... "Everything he writes when it comes to AMFA is like he’s a Sorority Girl about to go in the broom closet with the High School Quarterback at the Prom." ... then it'd be safe to call you the jealous gf who sits alone and sulks while it happens as you are without question 99.99% Anti Amfa

Also since you asked what I remember about being proven wrong, I can also remember on numerous occasions when you were flat out proven wrong you'd claim it didn't really matter and you were here just for laughs and to troll others ... or you'd post a music video

Not the best look for those trying to credibly sell Union representation to others on this forum - JMHO

Not 99.99% against AMFA because AMFA is nothing but a front for the Law Firm Seham, Seham, Meltz and Peterson. Now if you said I’m 99.99% against THEM you’d still be wrong because it’s 100%.

You also have me wrong about trying to sell Union Representation to others on this Forum. I’m not a salesman and I already have what I want and no one’s threatening that in my Group. But they have threatened it in groups where I have good friends and they have no problem when I call it out for exactly what it really is.

And yes swamp, I mean swmech or whatever makes up stuff all the time. I admit I don’t know all the absolute insider details and absolutely don’t speak for what that reject states “everyone” said or wants. That’s why he makes up stuff like a pom pom girl.

No group that’s EVER changed representation has done so with 100% of the membership wanting that change and when he tries to claim they did it’s an insult to those who can’t stand the choice the majority however large or small made.

The IBT tried to take out the IAM at USAIRWAYS and failed by a decent margin. AMFA got 8 write in votes. If swamp was an IAM fan he would have said AMFA got no votes at all and the IAM ripped the IBT to shreds. That’s the kind of crap that guy claims to always remember. Bullshit.

Please spare me

BTW FYI it’s nothing but a major ridiculous annoyance even bothering to correct swamp since he does nothing but put it on his own personal mental spin cycle every time.

You also have me wrong about trying to sell Union Representation to others on this Forum. I’m not a salesman and I already have what I want and no one’s threatening that in my Group. But they have threatened it in groups where I have good friends and they have no problem when I call it out for exactly what it really is.

My Bad then - I just figured that since you launched the twu/SWA raid thread, and seeing as you're its most frequent poster, I thought (erroneously) that you were involved with organizing

My Bad then - I just figured that since you launched the twu/SWA raid thread, and seeing as you're its most frequent poster, I thought (erroneously) that you were involved with organizing

Nothing official no. But I am a Grass Roots sharer of information. Aren’t all organizing drives grass roots? Oh no wait maybe not since AMFA paid SSM&P around $300,000 last year for “AA Issues” My Bad there.

Are you saying what he posted was untrue? If so, then how - please explain.

Do you work at SWA? Or perhaps did you work at the former Airtran?

If you insist "Everything" was untrue you should be able to easily point out how and why.

Please spare me

I can tell you are in talks with the Anti-AMFA group. I would suggest you don't waste your time, but you will see.
I can assure everything I posted is and was 100% true as I was there for all of it, in person. None of the 3 anti-AMFA guys posting on here work for SWA or even AT prior to purchase. All the integration notes and postings are all over these threads as well as in the archives on AMFA web site too. Both sides did come to an agreement with one @ 82% voted yes and the other was at 86% voted yes, I do not remember which % belonged to which side but, they were both in the 80's. Just ask an AT X-Mechanic now employed as SWA Mechanic.
These guys are always going to call BS to anything positive posted about AMFA as they are still fighting off the AMFA card drive at AA to this day (a new drive was kicked up @ AA in case you didn't know) They will post anything to try and derail any kind of advancement in AMFA's favor. They really started picking up in 2022 when AMFA saw 5 airlines bring AMFA in or at least start a card drive this year alone and if UAL is doing one as posted that will be #6 airline requesting AMFA Representation this year.
I do see from your posts that they are still using the high school mentality in their postings. And yes, as you stated, a great format to use for drumming up interest in their industrial unions.
If one iota of my post were wrong, I would own it as you already know that. Their mental postings are why most everyone has them on ignore or just don't read their postings anymore.
I apologize for what you are about to endure brother...

I can tell you are in talks with the Anti-AMFA group. I would suggest you don't waste your time, but you will see.
I can assure everything I posted is and was 100% true as I was there for all of it, in person. None of the 3 anti-AMFA guys posting on here work for SWA or even AT prior to purchase. All the integration notes and postings are all over these threads as well as in the archives on AMFA web site too. Both sides did come to an agreement with one @ 82% voted yes and the other was at 86% voted yes, I do not remember which % belonged to which side but, they were both in the 80's. Just ask an AT X-Mechanic now employed as SWA Mechanic.
These guys are always going to call BS to anything positive posted about AMFA as they are still fighting off the AMFA card drive at AA to this day (a new drive was kicked up @ AA in case you didn't know) They will post anything to try and derail any kind of advancement in AMFA's favor. They really started picking up in 2022 when AMFA saw 5 airlines bring AMFA in or at least start a card drive this year alone and if UAL is doing one as posted that will be #6 airline requesting AMFA Representation this year.
I do see from your posts that they are still using the high school mentality in their postings. And yes, as you stated, a great format to use for drumming up interest in their industrial unions.
If one iota of my post were wrong, I would own it as you already know that. Their mental postings are why most everyone has them on ignore or just don't read their postings anymore.
I apologize for what you are about to endure brother...

You have me on ignore. You have me on ignore. You have this one that one and the other one on ignore. And I apologize to the readers that you have an obvious mental problem and if you are (were) one of the negotiators I now understand why the AMFA contract at SWA is so terrible.

Yes fighting off that AMFA card drive successfully at AA now for the last 58 years and counting.

That's rich. An obvious TWU shill like WeAAsles calling out SWA as being mentally defective.

Instead of being proud of that 58 year card drive history, you might want to ask yourself why management and the TWU have colluded for 58 years to keep other unions out.... And it's pretty clear that management at AA has always enjoyed having the TWU leadership in their pocket.

One of my favorite memories from AA was having to issue Ed Koziatek a personal letter he could present to agents explaining how he and his family were given free reserved space personal travel instead of having to be a D2 like everyone else. All the union officials got that perk, and when Ed retired, he kept it. So did Little Jimmy and I believe Laura Gladding and Tommy Hutto.... At least the pilots have the guts to refuse that when they leave office and go back to being a D2 when they return to the line...

Reactions: SWAMECH
That's rich. An obvious TWU shill like WeAAsles calling out SWA as being mentally defective.

Instead of being proud of that 58 year card drive history, you might want to ask yourself why management and the TWU have colluded for 58 years to keep other unions out.... And it's pretty clear that management at AA has always enjoyed having the TWU leadership in their pocket.

One of my favorite memories from AA was having to issue Ed Koziatek a personal letter he could present to agents explaining how he and his family were given free reserved space personal travel instead of having to be a D2 like everyone else. All the union officials got that perk, and when Ed retired, he kept it. So did Little Jimmy and I believe Laura Gladding and Tommy Hutto.... At least the pilots have the guts to refuse that when they leave office and go back to being a D2 when they return to the line...

The TWU under John Samuelsen refused those travel perks just to let you know. Some leftovers weren’t happy about that and now they’re gone too.

Stop living in the past man. Time to sell your old record collection.

BTW I thought better of you then starting to call me names. I guess you’re just prone to emotional outbursts like some of the other posters on here too sometimes? Disappointing.

One must ask why in the world is there a card drive for so many years at a carrier? The twu has always been in the co's pocket at AA. Past history has shown how many times they (twu) have always agreed with what the co always wanted with concessions, over the last 3 decades especially.

One must ask why in the world is there a card drive for so many years at a carrier? The twu has always been in the co's pocket at AA. Past history has shown how many times they (twu) have always agreed with what the co always wanted with concessions, over the last 3 decades especially.

For clarity for any readers. TWU AMT’s currently earn more in pay and benefits than AMFA Members at SWA. They also represent roughly 16,000 M&R while SWA has less than 4000.

Facilities Maintenance workers under TWU at AA make about $10.00 per hour more than the 50 people AMFA represent at SWA. And as a matter of fact TWU Fleet Service at SWA make more at TOS than those skilled members that AMFA represents. Pretty sorry when Baggage Handlers are making more than people who went to school to learn a trade.

Also TWU represents around 2000 FMT’s where AMFA only has 50 and I don’t think AMFA represents any Automotive.

Obvious to ANY READER who is REALLY in the Company pocket. AMFA…….

But SWAMECH (SWAMP) has me on ignore so he refuses to read or gain facts. All anyone has to do though is compare the two contracts. Both can be found fairly easy online.

Jetblue TechOps mechanics deserve more.
B6 Tech Ops.png